chapter 6

Beauty and the Beast

Mungdae was sitting at a table, near the window in a coffee shop and stared outside than found a boy that looked like sehun and a girl holding hands and laughing. Mungdae got a clearer view by moving a bit and saw that the boy was sehun and he was holding hands with a girl, probably his girlfriend. Mungdae started to tear up knowing that sehun didn't and wouldn't have any room for her in his heart, he won't accept her and most of all he won't love her. 

Mungdae sipped her hot chocolate and the couple came in the coffee shop cafe and started laughing and the girl was talking to sehun and in a flash she saw the 2 peck each others lips. Mungdae started crying but she remembered she had mascara on and quickly wiped her tears away with a napkin. Sehun looked in mungdae's direction and found her staring at him with puffy red eyes. Mungdae blinked and gathered her stuff than left the table than exited out of the cafe. 

......

Sehun's POV

I was standing with my girlfriend laughing and holding hands talking about our lifes and than she wanted to go in the cafe and I accepted than we walked in and I felt someone staring at me. My girlfriend was gonna get a table and I was gonna order so we gave each other a kiss and she left than I turned to the direction of where I felt the staring coming from and saw Mungdae with red and puffy eyes. Was she crying? I wanted to go over to her but my mind, heart and body told me not too so I remained frozen on the spot and I saw her gather her stuff and left the cafe, leaving me behind. Did I do something? Did I have anything to do with her crying?

Is it my fault? What am I talking about? I don't care if she cries, I don't even know why I would comfort her when she is to ugly. She has the looks of a beast. She is not pretty. I have a girlfriend, why would I give 2 craps about that fat, ugly girl?

......

Authors Note: Ok...this is slight angst, well IDK if it is or not. But right now, they are not on good terms.