chapter 12

Beauty and the Beast

Sehun stormed out of mungdae's hospital room and found her fiance Kai than punched him across the face.

"What the hell man?!" Kai shouted while holding his mouth.

"You will not marry Mungdae!" Sehun growled.

"I will marry Mungdae and I need too. Also I want too!" Sehun smirked and punched him again. Kai threw a punch but sehun dodged it and laughed.

"Your to weak for mungda, she needs a man!"

"I am her man! I love her unlike you do! You made her end up in this hospital!"

"She chose to care for me!"

"Do you not care about her health? You should have rejected her offer when she was giving you a piggy back ride!" Kai yelled.

"That's because I know she is strong! She does not need help every time she is hurt! She is a strong, smart and pretty girl. She can take care of herself."

"At times, she may be too weak to care of herself. She needs someone there to help and care for her, and that person is me!" Kai said.

"You won't marry Mungdae."

"You don't belong to her!"

"Does not mean I don't love her!"

"You don't love her Sehun. You abuse her, slap her, kick her and insult her! Do you call that love?!" Sehun remained silence and kai pushed him out of the way and walked to mungdae's hospital room.

"Am...I a monster?"