chapter 14

Beauty and the Beast

Ok, no . This is gonna...omg! i'm gonna cry and cry buckets of water when i am writing this. 

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Mungdae was in her dressing room and on her little desk, she had a picture of sehun and picked it up than started to tear up while looking at it.

"Sehun...I may have treated you badly on my wedding day today...but I had one wish. I needed you to fulfill that...do you know my wish? I was wishing for you to object during the marriage and take me away or confess your love to me right than and there. Did you think I wanted to be with Kai? No, I wanted to be with the derpy, childish and immature sehun. I...I can't...see you anymore. I wish you would have known...this picture is the only thing, that reminds me of you. Kai will throw it away one day, but I won't let that happen."

Sehun was right behind her and back hugged her.

"Mungdae, I want you." 

Mungdae's tears were streaming down her face and sehun loosened his grip on her stomach and backed away.

"Oppa, why are you here?"

"I wanted to congrats yours and kai's marriage. Before we start the party and...you'll be gone."

"Sehun, I feel like im leaving my dad."

"Yeah, I feel like that too." Sehun said. Mungdae turned to face him and gave him a deep passionate kiss. Sehun kissed back and after 5 minutes of slow and gentle kissing they both stopped.

"Good bye sehun..."

"Mungdae, let's not go like this. Can't we stay friends?"

"We can, but do me a favor..."

"Anything!"

"Tease me, one more time." Mungdae told him. Sehun smirked and insulted her.

"Your a fat oger and you have bad breath and ugly features. I don't know how any guy could like you, I don't even know why your married to such a handsome man but he is married to the most ugliest girl alive." Mungdae cried and thanked him.

"Thank you sehun. I will always remember that."

"Can I visit you?" Sehun asked. Mungdae closed her eyes and let the tears fall.

"No, my husband won't let you. I have to sneak out and see you." She said. Sehun took a few steps back and pulled out a random microphone and sat mungdae down in her chair and introduced his song. "Goodbye By: Lionel Richie"

Lionel Richie-Goodbye please play this song so you could follow along and see how sentimental this song is.

"I wanted you for life, you and me~~~ in the wind. 

I never thought, there would come a time, that our story would end.

It's hard, to understand~~,  but I guess i'll have to try~~~~~~~~~it's...not easy...to say...goodbye.

For all the joy we shared, all that time we had to spend. Now if I had one wish, I'd want forever back again.

To look into your eyes, and hold you when you cry~~~~~~~ it's.. not easy.. to say... goodbye.

I can remember all~~~ those great times we had that were so~~~~~~~~ many memories some good some bad and yes through it all, those memories would last, forever~~~~ there's peace in where you are, maybe all i need to know, and if i listened to my heart,  i'll hear your laughter once more~~ and so i've got to say~~~ im just glad you came my way~~~~~~~~~ its... not easy... to say... goodbye.

Goodbye Mungdae.

......