chapter 15

Beauty and the Beast

"Mungdae, are you coming home with us or your husband?" Sarah asked her. Mungdae looked at her and answered.

"Um...I'm just gonna get a taxi. All of you guys go home without me." Mungdae said and shooed them away. Her husband and friends left the chapel and she closed the big doors and looked at her wedding room. There was a flower on the side in a vase and she took it than fixed her dress and wedding music started playing. Mungdae looked all around to see where the noise was coming from and she looked in front of her and found a tall blond headed person on the mini stage smiling. She smiled back and walked down the aisle ever so gracefully and when she got to her destination, he stuck out his hand and she grabbed it than they stood facing each other.

"Sehun..." Mungdae was speechless. Sehun shushed her and pulled out 2 promise rings and smiled.

"Lee Mungdae, do you take me as your husband?" Mungdae giggled while blushing and nodded.

"I do." Sehun slipped on her promise ring and held her left hand.

"Oh Sehun, do you take me as your wife?" She asked. Sehun nodded and she smiled than slipped on his promise ring and held his hand. 

"I'm gonna miss you." Mungdae said softly.

"I'm gonna miss teasing you." Sehun said back. Mungdae swallowed her saliva hard and she was close to crying again. And before she could speak sehun was leaning in and in 5 seconds there lips touched. Sehun felt mungdae's tears and he wiped them away with his thumbs. Sehun was crying also, knowing that mungdae wasn't gonna be around him anymore. He lost her to another man. Mungdae broke the kiss and stared into sehun's eyes and kissed his cheek.

"Goodbye.............................................. Sehun." Mungdae said and let go of his hand than walked down the aisle. Before he could say anything else after he was done being paralyzed mungdae was already out the doors.

"Good bye Mungdae." Sehun said.

......

Authors Note: OK GUYS I SWEAR THIS WILL GET HAPPY! (or maybe have a sequel) DIDN'T YOU GUYS TEAR UP?! OR WERE CLOSE TO CRYING?! i did, oooohhhh! Why must I be so soft hearted? No they aren't really married, it's promise rings not wedding rings. This is the playful sehun mungdae was talking about.