chapter 16

Beauty and the Beast

(4 years later)

Mungdae was in her and kai's room staring out the window with mascara running down her eyes and staining her cheeks. Her make-up was ruined and her lips were cracked and dry. She didn't move for 5 hours and kai was getting worried so he went upstairs and checked on his wife. He knocked on the door and walked in than set the tray of food and water on the table beside mungdae. She didn't bother to look at the food nor her husband.

"Mungdae...please talk."

"I miss sehun."

"I thought you forgot about him?" Kai asked annoyed.

"I'm not. Leave now." Mungdae told him.

"No, I can't leave my wife."

"I'm not your wife."

"Yes you are." Kai said and held mungdae's hand. She yanked her hand out of kai's and pointed towards the door. Kai sighed than got up and walked out of the room closing the door in the process. Mungdae stared out the window and started to tear up and than those tears started to get to crying. Mungdae wiped her tears with her hands and when she looked at her hands she saw mascara all over them. Mungdae screamed and buried her face in her hands. 

"Sehun, come back to me! Save me! Save me from this miserable life I have! I WANTED YOU! ONLY YOU! I DON'T CARE IF KAI LOVES ME WITH ALL HIS HEART! IT IS YOU THAT I WANT! I WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT, JUST SAVE ME AND LOVE ME BACK UNCONDITIONALLY! SEHUN SAVE ME!" Mungdae thought and screamed even louder. Meanwhile downstairs, kai was crying while he was at the table and than he threw a plate against the wall and screamed too.