chapter 3

Beauty and the Beast

Sehun's POV

Mungdae and I reached her apartment and we walked in together with her holding onto my arm and than she pulled me over by the couch and I sat down than she got drinks. I was staring around at everything and than mungdae came back with a drink, I looked at it and saw that it was chocolate bubble tea. That's weird...she hates chocolate.

"What is this?" I asked her. She smirked and answered.

"Chocolate bubble tea." 

"I thought you hate chocolate bubble tea."

"I decided to try it because you liked it..." She said. I stared at her and was thinking, "she is out of her mind"

"I hate girls who do that." I said. She looked at me surprised and came up with the most stupidest reason ever. She was talking but she stopped when I spilled some bubble tea on my white v-neck t-shirt and she gasped than quickly got up and came back with tissues. What the crap? Why not paper towels? She said i'm clumsy and blushed, while she was looking down I was staring down at her and smirked a little. She looked...cute? She was touching me on my stomach and I loved her touch but I quickly slapped her hand away from me and wiped my own self with the napkins.

Mungdae started yelling at me and I grew tired of it so I pulled her hair and than she pulled mine and pinned me to the floor. I was surprised, did not know a girl could take down a boy. I pulled her down towards me and our faces were so close together that if she didn't in her lips, we could have kissed! But...not that I care...pfft! Please...

I instead whispered in her ear and when I told her the thing I wanted to say, she was blushing and sheepishly smiling turning her head away from me and I found it so cute. She would make a perfect-nope, sehun, don't go there.

She was in the kitchen and I quickly got off the floor and took off my shirt revealing my muscles and six pack. Her shocked and worried reaction was priceless! I loved it. I watched her eyes carefully and the more I stepped closer to her the more she would shrink. I than shoved my shirt in mungdae's face and she takes it and im hoping she puts it in the laundry room. Mungdae also said she thought I would have kissed her! bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha! Too funny! Who would? I wouldn't. See those cracked lips? It looks like she hasn't moisterize at all.

Mungdae than threw a hissy fit and stormed upstairs. I laughed when she was gone and followed her with an apple in my hand.