chapter 10

Beauty and the Beast

Mungdae slowly opened her eyes and found Kai sitting there holding her hand tightly. Mungdae smiled and squeezed his hand tighter.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?"

"Here to support my soon to be wife." She smiled and kissed his hand. 

"Mungdae, I got a visitor." He said. She looked at him confused and looked to her right than saw sehun with a rose. 

"I'm gonna leave you and your friend alone alright sweetie?" He said and rubbed her forehead than walked out. Sehun walked over to her and extended the flower out for her, she took it, smelled it and looked at sehun than smiled.

"Why did you give me this?" Mungdae asked him still smiling.

"I know you love roses so I got you one. I also removed the thorns!" Sehun said.

"Hehehehe! Why are you here?"

"Can't I visit my friend?" Mungdae didn't say anything and sehun sighed.

"Um...well my time is up. I just came to see you and give you the flowers." Sehun said. Mungdae looked at him dissapointed and nodded.

"O-ok oppa." She quietly said. Sehun was about to walk out but the doctor came in with a clip board in his hand and stopped him.

"Are you Oh Sehun?" The doctor in green asked him. Sehun nodded and he smiled.

"Congratulations!"

"With what?" He asked the doctor.

"Your girlfriend here is pregnant with your child!" He cheered.

"WHAT?!" Sehun and Mungdae screamed making the doctor flinch.

.....

TO BE CONTINUED............

Authors Note: You flipped tables right???