F YOU LIST!!!

When Girls Take-Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 On the same day, in a different place, Onew and Taemin were about to head to the basketball court for a game. They then bumped in to a friend of theirs, Jung Yonghwa. What Onew knew about him is that he's talented in every way. He can sing, play an instrument, and also doing drama. Onew was very impressed of him.

 "Yonghwa, want to shoot a few hoops with us?" Onew draped his arm across his shoulder. "Yeah, sure. Why not?" Yonghwa just shrugged at them as they all went to the basketball court where the girls, Yoona, Sunny and Seohyun, are practicing their cheerleading since the place was deserted in most times and it was very spacious for them to move around and practice their routine.

 "Excuse me, ladies. But we need to use the place," Yonghwa asked carefully like the gentlemen he is towards Seohyun who was doing stretces as he walked in the court with Taemin and Yonghwa side by side. Seohyun tilted her head before she smirked a bit. "But can't you see that we're not done here yet?" Seohyun asked them instead.

 "Plus we got here first than you did," Seohyun reminded him. "But you girls been using this court before free period even started!" Yonghwa shook his head. Between Seohyun and Yonghwa, they weren't any different from Onew and Taeyeon. They would always compete with each other but they seldomly do anyways.

"Okay then. Let's have a round of basketball," Seohyun decided as she crossed her arms. "If either of our team wins, then they'll get the court," Seohyun stated as Yonghwa nodded. "Sounds easy and fair enough. Onew, you're on my team," Yonghwa called out to Onew as he stepped in to the court and Taemin stood behind the sidelines getting ready to cheer for them both.

 "Okay then. Yoona, you're tall. You're on my team," Seohyun called out to Yoona as she dropped her pom-poms down and trotted beside Seohyun. "Yah! What about me?" Sunny dropped her pom-poms and placed her hands on her hips. "And me too?" Taemin asked as he glanced between Onew and Yonghwa.

 "Cheer for us, Taemin. We need your full support," Onew told him as Taemin lifted an eyebrow. 'What? Just because I have a girly face, doesn't mean I'm a cheerleader to you guys,' Taemin thought in his mind as he puffed out his cheeks and just rolled his eyes. "Well, I'll be the referee then!" Sunny suddenly volunteered herself.

  Seohyun, who was a cheerleader, was also a member of the girls basketball team, so she wasn't going to go easy on Yonghwa just because he wasn't on the basketball team but he knows how to play. Seohyun and Yoona postioned themselves in the court on their side as Yonghwa and Onew did the same.

 Yonghwa twirled the basketball on his finger as he glared at Seohyun as she replied his glare as well. It wasn't hatred in their eyes actually, it was actually competition. Nothing like what Onew and Taeyeon felt like to each other. "Just throw the ball already!" Yoona exclaimed with an exhausted voice behind Seohyun as Taemin laughed at the sidelines and Yoona casted him a deadly glare.

 "Alright then, catch!" Yonghwa threw the ball in the air as the girls started to move before the ball was about to fall back in to Yonghwa's hand until Seohyun shouted out, "Look! Victoria unnie is doing a y wave~!" as she pointed behind the boys and that made Yonghwa and Onew turn around missing the ball to fall on the ground before Yoona swooped in and snatched it.

 "Yah!" Yonghwa growled after he realized that he had been tricked. "Better be careful next time," said Seohyun as she bounced the basketball on the ground as she scored a hoop and the boys groaned. "Amazing! Seohyun managed to snatch the ball away from Yonghwa and scored!" Sunny exclaimed as Taemin looked weirdly at her.

 "Aren't you the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter