Adventure Commence

When Girls Take-Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's POV

 

 

 

 

 Taeyeon was walking casually in the hallway, heading to her locker when she overheard one of the juniors talking. "I'm so glad that the school has a week off, then we could go to that new amusement park that was just finished not far from here!" one of them exclaimed and Taeyeon was all ears for this one.

 "Amusement park? Oh, do they have extreme and fun rides and all of that?" another one had asked. "It's an amusement park; it's got to have those! I mean— where the fun in that, right is?" the former had replied the latter.

 "Oh if only I'm brave enough to ride all the rides," the latter sighed as Taeyeon just walked past them and made her think. They've already spent at one amusement park before but that was a killjoy because the lines were always long and they wouldn't give a damn to line up to wait for their turn. But that was only because they had two days off-school last year because of the leakage in the pipes so they didn't have any other choice.

  But with one week off, maybe it's possible for her and the girls would finally be able to ride all the rides provided. Taeyeon smiled and nodded to herself as she finally made her decision on what she'll do with the girls' next week.

  Taeyeon then spotted Tiffany talking to one of the members of the theatre club in front of her locker. She trotted up to her as Tiffany spotted her and waved at her with a smile plastered on her face. "I'll talk to you later, alright Tiff?" the club member had said when she noticed Taeyeon's approach. "Yeah, see you later," Tiffany then waved goodbye at her and turned to Taeyeon.

  "Quite a show you're running here," Taeyeon complimented her, impressed by Tiffany's management. "Ugh, it's harder than you think; the props need to be done by next week and the whole crew probably won't get any rest," Tiffany placed her fingers on her temples and massaged them. "But enough about theatre; so what's up, Taeng?" Tiffany returned back to her spirited self.

  "I just decided what we're going to do next week, everyday," Taeyeon started as Tiffany listened closely. "But first we need the girls to get together, I don't want to repeat everything all over again," Tiffany rolled her eyes but just nodded at her. "Okay, let's get going then before the bell rings," she said as she hooked her hand around Taeyeon's elbow as they started looking for the others.

  Meanwhile, Taemin was walking in the hallway after his class has ended and he spotted his hyungs in front of their lockers. He walked up to them and gave Minho a tackled a hug before he pushed him off gently. "Whoa, not in public, Taemin," Minho had warned him as the younger one pouted. "Don't you have class or something, right now?" Key had asked Taemin as he ruffled his hair. "I got a few minutes to spare, and I've been wanting to tell you guys something since this morning because I've figured out what we should do for next week!" Taemin exclaimed as he fixed his hair.

 "Spill; I honestly want to know if your idea is better than Onew's," Key commanded and rolled his eyes at it. "Well, one of my classmates shared that there's this awesome new amusement park that's construction just finished a few days ago and there would be a grand opening of it next week, first day of the break," Taemin had explained as the two older one's listened carefully.

  "So, you want all of us to spend our week there?" Minho asked him, making sure if Taemin was being obvious about this plan. "Yeah, there's a ton of intense rides I finally be able to ride on since I got taller this year," said Taemin eagerly as he stood on his tippy toes, but still can't reach his hyung's height.

 "Sounds fun; pass this on to the other’s and we’ll discuss more after school, okay?" said Minho assuringly as he patted Taemin's shoulder. "Okay; I gotta get to class now, see ya guys," Taemin stalked off them to class and Minho and Key continued their earlier conversation, about what he just saw when he was about to deal with Sooyoung but Ryeowook just had to get involve. Key can only trust Minho in this matter because of their same age and because he understands him better next to Jonghyun and Onew.

 "This might sound oblivious, but I think they're dating," Key claimed in a hush voice and Minho just scoffed. "She hasn't been dating anyone since last year before Changmin hyung graduated," Minho rolled his eyes at his friend and pulled his hair back but it fell back into place.

 "That's the thing! She's decided to start dating again but with that Kim Ryeowook... that little goody-goody," Key trailed off his words when Minho suddenly chuckled creepily. "Wow, you really do like her don't you, Kim Kibum?" Minho asked him coyly with a toothy grin plastered on his face.

 "That's the second time anyone has said that to me today and— no, I do not really like her," Key raised a finger and waved it in front of Minho's face but he just shook his head. "Oh that's right, you love her," Minho then emphasized and Key scrunched up his eyerbrows at him and huffed.

 "No, I don't— geez, what did I ever do to you? I never teased you about Yuri," Key rolled his eyes but teased Minho at the end of his sentence. "Hey, don't push it... I realized I'm out of her league," said Minho sadly as he drifted his eyes to the floor and leaned his back on his locker.

 "You, Choi Minho, are never out of anybody's league— well, maybe your brother's but that's not the point here," Key shook his head, trying not to change the subject. "If you keep being shy then how are you supposed to let her know that you're interested in her?" Key leaned his side to his locker.

 "I get so tongue-tied whenever I tried to let her know," Minho scratched his head nervously and sighed. "If only it were easier like with the other girls I talked to before," said Minho sadly and Key felt pity upon his friend who has no hope in his situation. He wished he could trade places with him so that it'll be a lot easier to handle with both of their problems.

 "Excuse me," their conversation was suddenly interrupted by a sickening sweet voice as they turned to the owner of the voice. "But um... where's the science

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter