The trouble that walked in

When Girls Take-Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

 I think Onew deserves this. He's the one who started this and he shouldn't back away from it like the chicken he is. And I guess I do have to go to the dance with him no matter what. But I've kept my word didn't I? And he should too. But why did he wanted to change the bet? Because he regretted what he did? Well this is the aftermath.

 "Hey Tae! We should start planning the campaign," Tiffany chimed in beside me as she and Seohyun walked down the hallway on our way to class. "Yes we should. We need the full support from the rest of the student body for me to achieve to be the first female class president," I explained to her.

  "So, since the both of you are on the list," Seohyun suddenly said. "Are you and Onew going to the dance together then?" Seohyun asked as she fiddled with her fingers. "I keep my deals. And this has to be the most stupidest ones I made, Seohyunnie," I explained to her as I rolled my eyes just to think of it.

 "And since you both are going on a date—" "We are not going on a date," I protested but tring not to hurt her feelings. "Yeah, but still you're going together on that night. You should need a dress then," Seohyun finished her sentence. I rolled my eyes as I didn't want to be frustrated about the dress I'm going to wear that night. I can imagine it already; the girls and I raid every store in the mall just to find one perfect dress for that dreadful night.

 "So anyways, should we finish planing the banners, posters, buttons and most importantly— the slogan?" Tiffany clicked her pink pen open and opened her pale pink notepad like she's my assistant. Heck, she likes to act like she's my assistant but I've never actually treated her that way. SoShique treats each other with full love equally and that's why we all are full with laughter and happiness. What we all need are each other.

 "And the colours too! I recommend pink," Tiffany suggested as I lightly flicked her forehead. "But that's your favorite colour, Fany. What about you, Seohyun? What do you suggest?" I asked Seohyun on my left and when she was about to answer, Jessica came in rushing to us as if she got important news.

 "You guys! My sister and her friends just transferred here a little while ago," she filled us in with the latest news of the day. "Krystal said that studying in a public school is 'main point of loser-ness' there," she said as she made finger quotes and rolled her eyes.

 "Oh Krystal! Last time I saw her is when I visited your house when she quickly went upstairs when I was at the front door," Tiffany remembered. "Yeah I remember that. She's been a bit distant from me ever since Taeyeon embarrassed Luna," Jessica stated as she hiked up her backpag on her shoulder.

 "But I didn't embarrassed her! I just corrected her!" I exclaimed in disbelief. That happened on my final year in middle school, when Luna was in seventh grade. It was a Let's Fly community service and Luna and her friends made a poster of their group with their group name "Affektion" on it. I pointed out that she mispelled it and everyone laughed at her. But I didn't get it why people laughed at her when I was just trying to help her.

 "Well, let's just stay out of their way. I so don't want to see them right now," said Jessica dramatically as we all stalked off, talking about my campaign's preperations.

Author's POV

 Murmurs and whispers started to fill in the hallway as the new trio, Affection, made their way in to the school on their first way. And it seems to them that they made a good impression already. Maybe it was because of Luna, who's father just landed a job in the school as the principal's advisor. So the other students wouldn't dare to mess with her if they want detention for half of the school term.

 "Wow, we're popular already," said Sulli to Luna as she just nodded at her. "I know we would," she said as they continued to walk in the hallway together. In one part of the hallway, Luna overheard someone gossipping about something and she began to walk slowly until they finish their conversation.

 "I've heard that Onew lost the bet they made yesterday," she heard a girl saying that. "And so they are going to the next dance together," she emphasized the last word that made Luna completely stunned. "Taeyeon? Kim Taeyeon? She's here, too!?" Luna muttered with her teeth gritted. Now her hope of beind the most popular girl in the academy is spoiled. How could she ever beat Taeyeon in anything?

 "I'll have my revenge on her," she muttered and Krystal and Sulli nodded at her. Meanwhile in another side of the hallway, Jonghyun, Key and Yonghwa were at their lockers taking out some things and keeping a bit of things from their backpack. "So, I heard you lost to a SoShique member," said Key as he shut his locker and leaned on it.

 "We didn't lose, it was a tie on one on one," Yonghwa explained as he wore his backpack back. "And what's wrong if its a SoShique member or not," Yonghwa rolled his eyes at him and Jonghyun groaned.

 "Would you guys just relax? Onew just lost to the bet, and he's fine with it!" Jonghyun mentioned what happened a few moments ago. "Fine with it? Did you see how he looked so desperate to change the bets condition?" Key reminded Jonghyun and Yonghwa sighe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter