Surprise Break

When Girls Take-Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taeyeon's POV

 

 

 

 

 A few days after the love bite, everything seems to be evolving back to normal although some people still stare at my lip whenever they walked by me and sometimes point it out like I don't ing know that it's there. I mean like come on; I think it's obvious that I look in the mirror every day and the first thing I noticed on my face instead of a pimple is a love bite. Luckily, my parents bought that 'hit-in-to-something' act knowing that I'm a clumsy girl and even if I tried to cover it up with more makeup, you can still see the redness on my upper lip. But Onew seems to play it cool though even though his fans are giving me the eye like I murdered someone's family and the fact that I might even lose some voters myself.

 And today is also my last day of detention. Which is, to me; very quick because wow I never knew time passes by just like that. I couldn't say that I've known Onew a little more, but I learned some things that I never knew of him. I knew it that inside of him is that guy who is as fluffy as a marshmallow but he hides it just to maintain his manly side. But I really need to focus because the elections are just in two weeks and I spend every night editting my speech and rehearse if I have enough energy just to make sure that it would be perfect and that its a winning speech.

 When I arrived at school, and walked to my locker to keep in my things that are too heavy for me to carry around in class all day; I heard the school's headmaster, Mr. Jungsoo's voice boomed through the speakers in his joyful tone. "All students please report to the auditorium immediately!" He exclaimed as I closed my locker and hurried to the auditorium by myself. Normally, I would be walking along side with my girls right now but I have to learn that someday that I have to walk alone when there's no one there for me anymore. On the mid-way when I'm on my way there, I felt that someone was tugging my hair and I jerked backwards before I could even guessed who it was. And when I turned around holding the back of my head, to see Onew who was grinning wickedly at me and I smacked his head.

 "Hey, I thought you missed our detention," he rubbed his head and I crossed my arms playfully and said, "And I thought you said that I won't be serving anymore detention." "if you behave and stay put of trouble," he then warned me as I rolled my eyes at him.

"For you to speak; that should be my line to you," I squinted my eyes at him. "You don't know when its going to happen again," Onew shrugged at me and his eyes bored away from me and looked behind me as he smiled and waved someone behind me. I turned around to see who it was and it was only Key and Minho approaching us with judging expressions on their faces. "Morning you two," Onew greeted them as Key and Minho exchanged glances before they turn to me. "Hi Onew, uh what are you doing with her?" Key asked him as if I'm an outsider not from the academy. "Nothing; just talking," Onew just shrugged at his question as Key raised an eyebrow.

"Well enough talk, we're going to be late to the assembly if we keep standing here," said Key as he grabbed Minho's hand and dragged him in to the auditorium. I shot a glance at Onew but he just shrugged and followed them in as I trailed them as well. In the auditorium, seats began to be filling up by students and my eyes were searching around to find where my friends are sitting at. I started to give up but then I saw a familiar girl with her hair up to a neat bun; totally Seohyun's style. I immediately walked up to her and was confident that it was her but then I felt totally embarrassed when it wasn't her but a junior who looked at me weirdly.

Where are they? I started to go to random places around the auditorium until I felt someone was tugging my elbow from behind. I turned around only to seder Onew's hand holding my elbow gently with a worried look on his face. "You l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter