Like being shot by an ice-cube

When Girls Take-Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's POV

 

 

 

 

 During recess, Minho, Jonghyun and were heading to the cafeteria and at the same time Yuri and Jessica were too. Taemin couldn't join them because since he was in a different grade, their recess were in another period but they would always meet up during free period and study hall. In the cafeteria, it was packed like a can of sardines and the boys could barely even find an empty table for the two of them and the same problem goes to the girls as well. From afar, Minho spotted a group of students who finished with their meal and executed from their table as Minho quickly tugged Jonghyun as they made their way to the now open table. Yuri also didn't miss it when she saw the group left the table so she dragged Jessica along with her before anyone else could take over their place.

 As if on cue, the two girls and boys arrived at the table at the same time with shocked faces. "We called dibs on this spot first before you did," Jonghyun quickly said and Jessica just huffed as she shot back, "Well excuse you, but I believe we got here first than you did." Minho just stared on the floor, trying to avoid the gaze from Yuri as she unconsiously stared at him but snapped away as her face went red.

 "Don't think that just because you're a girl, you can claim anything you want," Jonghyun started as Minho rolled his eyes at his beginning of being cocky, and Yuri tried to hold back a snort. "Look, why don't you be a doll and just give up? You know you can let this one off," Jessica tried to use her charms over him and even put up a sweet smile on him that made Jonghyun gulped. He knew that apart from his own charms, he could never enable to fight over her charms and before he could give in, Yuri finally suggested.

 "This is a four-seated table? Why don't we all just sit here together?" she said as Jessica squinted her eyes at her for suggesting such a thing. And according to Minho, it wasn't a bad idea after all. "Yeah, and if you two would like to settle this, can we at least be more in a comfortable state?" Minho agreed to Yuri's suggestion as she just smiled sheepishly at him.

  "Fine, but as punishment, you get our food," Jessica reluctantly agreed but then pointed at both Minho and Yuri. "You heard her, I won't hear another word from you unless you bring us the food," followed by Jonghyun as he pulled out the chair and sat down, opposing to Jessica. Minho just grunted before he turned from their table and heads to the counter, followed by Yuri. "Sorry about Jessica, she's not always this cranky at these times," Yuri apologized to him on behalf of the ice princess.

  "I think I should apologize, with Jonghyun being cocky," Minho then said with a smile and they reached the counter and got in line. "I can't believe they're making us ordering their food, those lazy asses," Yuri complained as she scanned the menu to see if she spots Jessica's favourite dish for today. "We'll get them back later, let's just leave them to kiss and makeup," Minho commented as he finally decided what he's going to get and what's for Jonghyun.

  Once they got their choice of food, they were heading back to their table with a full tray in their hands. "So, what are you girls planning to do this week-off?" Minho suddenly asked before they arrived at their table and Jessica and Jonghyun weren't facing each other although they were sitting at the opposite places. "Oh, you know, girls stuff," Jessica huffed without looking at Minho as he cocked and eyebrow and passed jonghyun's lunch to him.

 "What Sica is trying to say is that we actually haven't decided yet but we'll get onto that eventually," Yuri helped answering that question as she gave Jessica her meal. Jessica accepted it graciously as she finally turned back to Jonghyun but still wasn't making eye-contact.

 "Why would you boys would like to know anyways? Are you secretly stalking us?" Jessica accused suddenly when Jonghyun scoffed. "Well excuse me, but we would like to know because we wouldn't want to end up at the same place as you girls would be," he stated as he stabbed his meatloaf and Jessica glared at him.

 "Ahaha, but anyways, what about you guys?" Yuri laughed nervously trying to lighten up their mood. "We're currently trying our best to think of some place otherwise Onew's going to take us to his uncle's chicken farm," said Minho and that made Jonghyun cringe. After Onew had suggested them about the chicken farm, the rest of the boys tried to talk him out of it saying that his farm doesn't need their help because his uncle already has his successful workers and they would be a bother if they joined but Onew kept on insisting that they should visit and volunteer there so without him knowing, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin are planning quietly without him.

 "Well good luck with that," Jessica scoffed as she stabbed her meal as Yuri kicked her ankle and she winced. "But we'll tell you guys where we're heading when we finally decide," Yuri settled that and Minho nodded.

 "I can't believe you got me this meal, Yul! This has way too much carbs," Jessica suddenly complained and Jonghyun gave her the eye before Yuri glared at her. "It's the perfect meal for you! And besides, you need a balanced diet and nobody would want to date a carbless stick," Yuri commented as she continued eating.

 "She's right, I myself don't like totally thin girls; I like fit and healthy girls," Minho agreed with Yuri and she just nodded at him. "I think he meant to say is that he likes Yuri," Jonghyun leaned forward and whispered quite loudly that made Minho glare dangerously at him and Yuri's face heated up as Jessica laughed a bit.

  "That might be the first time I'm agreeing with you," Jessica gave Jonghyun a small smile and that obviously made Jonghyun getting started with his infamous pick-up lines. "You, Jessica; are like a cookie, you're very hot," he stated as Minho groaned and Yuri cringed as Jessica gaped at him.

 And before she could say anything, he justjustjust had to go on.

  "Can you help me pull this arrow off my ? A kid with wings shot them," he continued with a smug on his face and Jessica just has the urge to punch him but that is very unladlylike of her to do so, instead she cleared before she looks at him icily in the eye.

 "Oh, you're sitting there on the left? No wonder you're not the right guy," Jessica tried and Yuri almost bursted out laughing maniacally and Minho just stared at her in disbelief and Jonghyun rolled his eyes casually.

 "Baby, I'm sorry if I keep following you but my parents told me to follow my dreams," Jonghyun tried again and this time Minho laughed but immediately shushed and Yuri still cringes every time he tries. "Well, no wonder you came here; someone must have told you to go to hell," Jessica  retorted as she stabbed her meatloaf, imagining Jonghyun she was stabbing.

 "Hey, baby, what's your sign?" Jonghyun asked her with his charming eyes but Jessica flicked away. "Do not enter," she only said and Jonghyun already expected that answer. "Look, I may n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter