Ditto

When Girls Take-Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew's POV

 "Mr. Lee, I'm afraid you have to serve detention for a week," Mr. Oh decided as he wiped his face with a napkin and I gawked at him. Before you all ask what's going on, let me fill you all in. Before the bell was about to ring, Jonghyun and I met up in the hallway and told me to go and buy him a Coke. Since I needed a drink too, I just thought it was a win-win situation. A few seconds beforethe bell would ring, I quickly rushed to class with an uncapped can of Coke because I got thirsty along the way so I may drank a bit.

 When I got to the class, the door was open and Mr. Oh was already there so I quickly rushed inside when I suddenly tripped over something and the coke was spilled on Mr. Oh and it makes a beautiful giraffe-pattern on his yellow shirt. Everyone gasped and now its like the world is against me today because I got on the list with Taeyeon.

 After school ended, I told Taemin to tell my mum that I'll be home late today and also told him not to tell her mum about the 'big' news at school. I guess I have to serve detention all alone today and this must be the price that I'll pay for being on the list. I knocked on Mr. Oh's door as I opened it slightly ajar and saw Taeyeon sitting at the back of the class staring outside the window.

 "Please take a seat," Mr. Oh allowed me as I took a seat across Taeyeon. "Miss Kim will be joining us today," he added as I casted a glance at her but she didn't look back at me. Why was she here though? What did she do until she got herself in to detention?

 "As you can see, I have alot to do to prepare for the season, and I don't have time to babysit you two, so, I had Miss Bom to do the babysitting," Mr. Oh called out the school nurse, Miss Park Bom. As far as I know, many students pretended to be sick just to be treated by her. "I'll leave them both to you, Miss Bom," Mr. Oh nodded at her before he left the both of us alone.

 "Alright you two, follow me," Miss Bom led us to the infirmary. I glanced at Taeyeon several times and she still won't look at me and she didn't say a word since I came here. "I have a lot of work for you two. All you have to do is check these files how many students came in here and what were they're problems. Easy right?" Miss Bom exchanged glances at the both of us.

 "Well if you both understand, I'll go back and check on my patients now," she said as she left us alone and Taeyeon began to do her work immediately as I followed. It was very awkward as we kept working and I didn't like this because it feels uncomfortable when nobody is talking.

  "So what got you here?"I bravely asked her that as she looked up at me carefully. "Wouldn't you like to know?" she raised an eyebrow at me and asked with a cold tone. "I'm not in the mood right now," she said as she continued doing her work.

 "Why? Did you do something embarrassing?" I asked her trying not to smirk until she slammed the file on the table and I flinched a bit. "Is this how you try to know what's going on?" Taeyeon asked me as I looked back down feeling a wee bit guilty. "Um... sorry. Let me try again. How did you ended up here?" I tried again.

 She sighed before she looked back at me. "Okay, you convinced me," she finally said as a smile slapped on my face. "I was called at the office earlier because Luna accused me that I was bullying juniors, the principal's advisor sentenced me detention for a week for that but I didn't get the chance to explain," she explained with a bit of sorrow in her voice.

 "Hey, now that's just wrong. Why would she do that to you?" I carefully placed my hand on her shoulder and I was surprised she didn't flinched at my touch. And when I leaned a bit forward, tears started to roll down her cheeks as I let out a small gasp. "You don't understand... how am I feeling right now," she said as I tried not to wipe the tears off.

 But I can't bear seeing her hurt like this so I just brushed my thumb across her cheek when she suddenly leaned in and sinks to my shoulder as I was shocked by her sudden response. I put my other hand on her head and her hair lightly as I tried to comfort her. "I promise that this would your first and last detention. You have nothing to worry about," I said in a soothing voice when I hear her giggle.

 "Since when the Onew I knew that hated me suddenly become so affectionate?" Taeyeon's voice has a bit of a teasing tone but at the same time with sorrow. "Sometimes the people I hate, can become the people I care," I explained to her when she started to move away from me slowly and brushed the hair out of her face and wipe off the remaining tears.

 "We should really get back to work, Bom would be back any minute now," Taeyeon said as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter