Threatened

When Girls Take-Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew's POV

 It was free period, and it was rather a relaxing one actually. Normally free periods don't feel like this, so I guess this must be because Taeyeon didn't pick a fight with me. Or maybe I didn't try to pick a fight with her. It's really relaing when you didn't try to do anything to each other. Right now, Key and I were under a nice shady tree at the field trying to take a nap.

 "GUYS! Guys, guess what!?" Jonghyun appeared out of nowhere suddenly jumped out and scared Key and I. Key shot up and smacked his head for disturbing his beauty nap. "WHAT!?" he demanded and Jonghyun better give him a good reason to disturb him. Jonghyun rubbed the spot where Key smacked him and glared at him but quickly flinched when Key glared at him back much worst.

"I've decided to ask Jessica out on a date!" Jonghyun exclaimed as Key rolled his eyes. "Again, Jonghyun? Remember when you say that a few weeks ago and yet nothing has happened?" Key cocked an eyebrow at him. "Just stay with me, you'll be much more satisfied," Key added as he carressed Jonghyun's chin as he flinched away and gave him a disgusted look. "I know you and I love each other, Key, but I didn't meant it in a gay way or whatever," Jonghyun then rolled his eyes at him.

 "I'm straight you know," Key playfully smacked Jonghyun's head. "But I can be bi as well. Who knows? You might just convince me," Key winked at Jonghyun as he groaned in disgust. "Okay, enough with this gay talk. Where are Taemin and Minho?" Jonghyun asked us. Key and I exchanged glances as I scratched my head.

 "Weren't they with you?" I asked them and I can feel an awkward smile crept up on my face. "No, I thought that they were with you," Key pointed his thumb at him. After hearing of what he just said, I stood up from my spot and Key and Jonghyun were kind of surprised by my actions. "You guys do know that we can't leave them both alone like that!" I reminded them about that one time, when Jonghyun, Key and I had to run some errands, leaving Minho and Taemin together.

 Despite Taemin's shirt height and Minho's short-memory loss, it was a disaster. Yonghwa told us all about it when Taemin and Minho were wandering around the school, hand in hand, looking for Jonghyun, Key and I when Minho totally forgot that we were busy. Taemin also got lost when they suddenly got separated by the crowd of students in the hallway. Since then, we all had to make sure that either one of us are with Minho and Taemin.

 "Get up! Get up! We need to find them!" I exclaimed as I started moving to the door and rushed through the hallways. I do really hope that they're alright and that nothing is going to happen to them. Can you imagine having someone being lost in a giantic school with hundreds of students swarming in and out? It's like a tiny city of Seoul here since its crowded everyday except when classes were in session. But the moment the bell chimed, it's better to let the hallways rest before getting squashed in the crowd.

  I searched half of the school already when I arrived at the school's courtyard. It was isolated because the rest of the students won't hang out at the courtyard during free period occasionally because of the hot weather. But instead of finding those two there, I bumped in to Luna. She suddenly appeared when she stepped away from her hiding place behind the circular fountain. She walked up to me with a grin plastered on her face as I just scrunched my eyebrows together; wondering what was she going to do.

 "Hi oppa," she greeted me as I just nodded at her, not bothering to greet her back. "I best be going now-," "But wait," she suddenly cut me off when I tried to make my rendezvous. "What would you think if I made you class president in adnvanced, huh?" Luna suggested as she crossed her arms. "What do you mean?" I blinked at her confusingly as she tossed her head and laughed as if what I said was funny.

 "I'm saying that I can make you class president; right now," she explained as she rolled her eyes as if it was too obvious. "But in one condition though," she added as I then rolled my eyes. Oh boy, I knew there was a catch,  I thought in my mind as my eyes reverted back to her. "You and I have to go to the dance together," she added a bit of sweetness at the end of her sentence as I shook my head and her expression changed. "I don't take short-cuts, Luna."

 "It's like what I do isn't worth it anymore," I began. "And I also don't back off my bets; makes me look like I'm worthless," I added as she gaped at me with wide open. Hey, you can fit a bottle of water in there, I thought as I just shook my head and remind myself that I need to be serious from now on. But I don't know if that's going to last long. Luna closed back before she gave me the coldest glare I've ever seen from a petite girl like her, but I wasn't scared of her one bit.

 "You wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter