Take it from the Top

When Girls Take-Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's POV

 

 

 

 

 After the assembly and when the girls were reunited with Taeyeon, they were actually excused from the assembly because some teachers were asking for their help except for Tiffany who had to represent the drama club. Taeyeon spared the details about sitting with Onew and told them about her being lonely and lost. The girls apologized to her countless times although she said that it was alright and changed the topic instead. "So, since the week break us coming; have any plans for us in mind?" Taeyeon asked the girls.

"We were discussing about that just a while ago, and so far we haven't really thought of anything," Jessica admitted as she scratched her head. "Its because we've been doing almost everything that's fun," Yuri added. Taeyeon agreed because for the past two years they've been doing outdoor activities way too much to kill free time. "Okay, we still have by the end of the day to decide where to go so until then let's think about it, okay?" Taeyeon then decided as the girls nodded and separated from each other to their classes.

While Seohyun was on her way to her next class and was passing by the music room, the door was opened and she saw someone in there. She slowly peeked into the room and saw that Yonghwa was sitting down and held a guitar as he strummed a few notes and the fingers of his other hand moved along the chords. After a few strumming, he began to sing a song as Seohyun listened carefully, trying not to get caught. She was too mesmerized by the melody of his voice and how he sings those words like silk. And when Yonghwa strummed his last and sang the last words, he turned to the door as Seohyun began to panic after knowing that she had been detected.

"You don't have to hide; you could've just come in and take a seat," said Yonghwa before Seohyun could escape. She just sighed and entered shyly and sat on a chair opposing him as she tried not to make eye-contact with him. "To be honest, you are really good," Seohyun then stated as Yonghwa flicked his eyes at her after setting down the guitar on its stand back. "I like your voice; its cool to hear and relaxing," she said truthfully as she felt that her cheeks were growing warmer. "Thank you, I really appreciate that," Yonghwa thanked her and smiled slightly. "But I don't get it though," Seohyun suddenly started.

"If you love music and art so much, why don't you just transfer to a performing arts school?" she suggested as Yonghwa cocked an eyebrow at her. "Are you trying to get rid of me, Seo Joohyun?" he asked her as her eyes widened upon hearing that question. "N-no! That's not what I meant," Seohyun denied as she waved her hands and Yonghwa smirked slightly at her. "It's just... wouldn't it be better for you to pursue your music there than here?" Seohyun suggested carefully as Yonghwa just sighed and looked down on the floor. "I already thought of that before I entered SM Academy, but my father is really against me with music," he started as Seohyun listened carefully. "He thought that music wouldn't lead me to a better future and wanted to make me someone else instead of a performer," he paused. "So he enrolled me in this academy without me knowing about it and then here I am," Yonghwa dramatically raised his arms. "Luckily this place has an after school activity that involves music completely," he sighed as Seohyun just formed a thin line of her lips. Hearing such a sad back-story from him made her moved somewhat and just wanted to give him a hug right there but she just cleared . "Well I, on the other hand; absolutely love the music you're trying to make," she complimented him instead and that shocked him enough. "Maybe you're not going to graduate at a performing arts school but at least you would be able to graduate with a music major here," said Seohyun as she stood up and patted Yonghwa on the shoulder before she made her way to the door. "And play a song for me sometimes, I would love to hear it," she finally said before she left the music room and left Yonghwa in a daze.

As Seohyun went on with her class, as well as any other student; Key was making his way to his first class of the day, home economics class, and when he got there he joined his table-mate Nicole. "Hi Key," she greeted him cheerfully as Key put his bag on the floor and smiled at her back. "Hi, Cole," he greeted her back when his attention suddenly tore away to the table two rows in front of him. He noticed that long permed hair anywhere who was sitting beside the baby-faced boy, Ryeowook. They were leaning on to each other and was looking through a recipe book she brought from home and was looking a bit too friendly with Ryeowook.

Key snapped back to reality when Nicole snapped her fingers in front of him. "Did you hear what I just said?" Nicole asked almost sounded like demanding. "Sorry, I'm a bit dozy this morning," Key laughed nervously as he scratched his head. "Can you repeat that, please?" he tried to use his charms over her just to not make her mad or anything and thankfully she bought it. Sooyoung just squinted her eyes at the sight of them being all friendly with Key being so flirtatious towards Nicole. "Sooyoungie, what do you think?" she heard a soft, high-pitched voice asking her. She turned back to Ryeowook who was blinking confusingly at her which she thought was very cute. "Let's do what you think is right, Wookie," Sooyoung cheerfully ruffled his hair and he pouted looking at her.

Key almost raged seeing how closer those two are. Two can play in this game, Key thought as he turned back to Nicole who was explaining what they're supposed to do for today. "Oh, wait," Key stopped her as he reached out his hand and tucked a stray hair behind her hair as Nicole's face was slowly turning in to a shade of red. "There, it's okay now," said Key as he leaned back away from her and Nicole continued to explain with her rosy cheeks. Sooyoung cursed silently and regretted she turned her back to watch them as she immediately turned to Ryeowook whom cocked an eyebrow at her. "I can't hear you properly if you're so far away from me," she pouted and gave him a puppy-eyed look. Ryeowook immediately moved his stool beside her closely under her wish and Sooyoung smiled at him in triumph. "Thank you, Wookie-ah," she sang-song as she gave him a sudden side-hug as Ryeowook just hugged her back and Key literally slam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter