The Six Days Challenge

When Girls Take-Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's POV

 

 

 

 

 After the last bell rings, Seohyun gathered her things and left the classroom alongside the other students. She was excited for next week and couldn't wait for it too. When she was in the hallway, she trotted quickly to her locker and accidentally tripped over a loose tile and was preparing for impact right on her face before she was saved by her shoulders. And when she looked up, she saw a rather good view of Yonghwa's face.

 "Glad to be saving the damsel in distress," he said as he let her stabilize herself and she tucked a hair piece behind her ear. "Well, I'm clumsy as always," she retorted and blinked at him. Ever since their conversation in the music room, she's starting to become more comfortable with him and not awkward like before. "So, you got anything to do next week?" Yonghwa suddenly asked and that question made her think differently.

 Was he going to ask her out?

 Seohyun was about to answer no before she a memory strucks into her mind. The girls hangout at the amusement park was next week and it was booked every day. Seohyun sighed before she looked up to Yonghwa again and gave her the answer. "I'm going out with the girls at the amusement park," she explained, with a bit of sympathy in her tone. She would love to spend more time after she discovered that Yonghwa can play the guitar and his voice— would she kill for having a duet with.

 "Oh, that amusement park? Funny, the guys are going there too," Yonghwa shrugged and Seohyun's ears shot up to that sentence. "But that means we'll collide next week," she pointed out and Yonghwa just got an idea from that. "So, wouldn't it be good if they collided?" Yonghwa suddenly suggested and Seohyun gave him a confused look.

  "What are you trying to say here?" Seohyun asked carefully to the taller one, wondering if he had anything in his mind. "Come on, let's talk about this at another place," he said as he grabbed Seohyun's hand surprisingly and let her follow him to the music room, where it's deserted. They both sat down across each other and Seohyun looked at her hand which he just held on to and felt like in heaven but snapped back to reality.

 "You know how your friends and the guys are going to meet up somehow at the amusement park right?" Yonghwa asked Seohyun and she just nodded. "They would flip on each other if they meet, especially Sooyoung and Key," she pointed out and he nodded in agreement. Of course, since they're great rivals, they would probably rage if they found out that they were in the amusement park as well.

 "That's the thing, I'm planning to hitch them up together," Yonghwa explained as he pulled out a spiral notebook with musical notes on it's cover and he pulled out a pen and turned to a blank page. "We know how your friends and the guys kinda hate each other right? So why not end this rivalry with some matchmaking?" Yonghwa suggested as he began to write some names  and Seohyun watched closely.

 "It's so damn obvious that Jessica is clearly playing hard-to-get on Jonghyun and he is just trying so hard to get her, right?" Yonghwa drew a line in between Jonghyun's and Jessica's name. "They're both trying too hard on each other," Seohyun agreed as she tries to make out what Yonghwa is trying to say.

  "So, why not set those two up on one of the rides on— let's say Tuesday or Monday, and if they came out together then I assume that they are now together," Yonghwa explained and it all seems too clear for Seohyun. "Oh I see what you're trying to do here!" Seohyun finally understands and Yonghwa smiled happily at her as her heart slowly melts at it.

 "Yes! See, now with Yuri and Minho; they're both too shy with each other and we need a ride that can bring out their best and hopefully they'll agree on going out," Yonghwa then scribbled their names on their notebook. "We could make them ride on the— gravitron, for example," Seohyun then added and wrote that on top of the line connecting their names together.

 "Oh, I like where this is going," exclaimed Yonghwa happily as he wrote down the other names; Sooyoung's name is connected with Key's name with a line, and the same goes with Taemin-Yoona and Taeyeon-Onew. "Whoa, you're not planning to ship Taeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter