Class-President Wannabes

When Girls Take-Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

 Well hello there, I'm Kim Taeyeon! I'm almost a senior in SM Academy and also your to-be class president. I have a group of friends where we like to call ourselves as SoShique. I don't like it when everyone else are calling us the queenka's of the academy. We're not being mean to anyone, in fact we interact with everyone and we also don't try to be cool in front of everyone else. So please stop with the rumours.

 My friends and I were walking down the hallway when we got news that Mr. Park already put up the sign up sheet for class president. So Jessica, Yuri and I decided to check it out. Sooyoung, Tiffany and Hyoyeon are at the cafeteria, grabbing something to eat before free period ends. Yoona, Sunny and Seohyun are at the basketball court, practicing for their cheerleading routine.

 "Look Taeyeon! Onew's name is already there," Jessica pointed out to me when she scanned the list. And she was right because his name was on top. "Well, that doesn't make him the class president yet," I smirked at the thought of it. If this academy have Onew as the class president, it would be free chicken everyday in the cafeteria, students are going to dance the chicken dance every assembly, and I think I would just die on the spot.

 "Well I'm still signing up," I shrugged as I took out my pen. And before the tip of it reaches on to the paper, I could hear girls squealing in excitement and that's when I know that they're here. Whom am I talking about? SHADee to be precise. The most showing off boys in the academy and probably the other girls think that they're very attractive and all.

 "Are you planning to join the campaign, Taeyeon?" A voice that irritates me so much asked. And when I turned around to see who it was, it was as expected the voice came from Onew. He was also accompanied with his friends, Minho, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin. They were SHADee, the most irrisistable guys in SM Academy.

 "At least I'm not the only one who is," I talked back at him. I. Talked. Back. At. Him. No surprise there because since we both are in the same school, we always talk-back at each other. So no big deal there. "And just because your name is first, doesn't mean you instantly win," I said as we attracted more attention from the other students who started to gather round.

  "That's the worst comeback ever," Onew rolled his eyes. "You should remind yourself who you're talking to here," Onew gave me his annoying smirk as I tossed my head and laughed.

  "Oh silly Jinki. Silly, stupid Jinki," I looked at him. "You know all these years, whenever we fight over something, I would always win," I reminded him as Yuri nodded. "Well I'm going to beat you again this year. And you already know that," I pointed my finger at him.

  "Are you having trouble remembring things? i'm the one who always wins, not you," Onew pointed his thumb at himself. "And don't think with your 'girl power' is going to help you this time," he made quotes on the word girl power. See how irritating and annoying he is once you've known him for years?

  "Oh yeah? Well, we've gotten even better this new semester," I said as Jessica and Yuri gave each other high-fives behind me. "Oh yeah? Want a bet?" Onew placed his hands on his hips. Oh it was going on right now.

  "Name it, I dare you," I said as I also placed my hands on my hips and everyone gasped and started murmur things about us both. "If any one of us are selected to be on the list tomorrow, then you would admit that I am better than you or vice versa," he explained.

  "But what if we both got on to the list?" I cocked an eyebrow at him. "Ah... that part won't happen. But if it does, then we both have to go to the upcoming dance together in the future," he simply said with a smile.

  "Why is that?" I asked. "Like I said, it won't happen! Of course they would be no way our names would be there for tomorrow," Onew shook his head. I thought about it and maybe he was right. My academics is far way better than his and also I'm very active on after-school activities especially theatre club.

  "Alright then, it's a deal. Should we shake hands on it?" I asked. "Do you want to?" His eyebrows raised in surprise as if he didn't expect that question.

  "It's not necessarry, but if you don't want to—" "Sure, let's shake hands on it," he said as he held out his hand. I looked at it for a while before I held out my own hand without me knowing it too. I slowly slid my hand in to his and we both shaked hands and his hand was really smooth for a boy, almost like a teddy bear.

 Wait, what am I saying here? This is Lee Jinki we're talking about here, not some o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter