Confession

The Famous Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona can’t focus on her work. Her mind keep thinking about Seunghyun. Everything about him, from his handsome face to his weird coloured hair. How he always care about her. How he treated her. Without  she realizing it, her lips was blooming into a smile that she rarely showed to anyone.

          Then, Minhyuk knocked onto her door but Yoona wasn’t aware of that. She is still day dreaming about Choi Seunghyun. Her handsome neighbor who happen to be one of her friends now.

          Minhyuk clear his throat. Only then, Yoona came back to earth.

           She looked at him and try to pretend being busy “Minhyuk-ah…why you didn’t knocked the door first?” she asked Minhyuk.

          “I did..but you didn’t hear me and keep smiling like an idiot…” Minhyuk added and make Yoona blushed.

          “What do you want?” she quickly changed the topic. Her hand is busy flipping onto the file on her table. Pretending to be busy.

          “Remember Mrs Choi? She said she wanted to wait for his son first to look at our design?”

          “Oh her? Why? Did her son finally agree to come and meet us?” Yoona asked as she finally stopped what she was doing and look at his face.

          “No…” Minhyuk answered. He sit in front of Yoona and smile.

          “Then what?”

          “She said we can proceed with the design…I showed her the design since she requested me last night and she loved it…she said it’s already perfect and she knew that her son also will like it…”

          “Are you sure?”

          “Hmm…and for your information, I got interesting news about her son… he is actually an idol…”

          “Idol? You mean like a celebrity or something?” Yoona asked. She learned the word ‘idol’ from Yuri and Sehun of course.

          “Yes…he’s a member of a famous boy group..but I still don’t know which boy group it is? Do you know which group could he be?”

          “How come I would know?”

          “Oppss…I forgot..you even don’t know who Big Bang is…” Minhyuk made fun of her.

          “Lee Minhyuk!!!”

          “I am sorry…just joking…so Yoona…are you free tonight?” suddenly Minhyuk asked.

          “Tonight? Hmmm…why?”

          “I planned to go out and have some fun…wanna come with me…”

          “Actually I…”

          “Please?” Minhuk made a puppy face. Yoona smile.

          “Okay…”

          “Yes!…ok..tonight…at 8..I’ll pick you up? Is that okay?”

          “Hmm…okay…”

          “Nice…see you tonight…” Minhyuk smile as he stand up and before he left Yoona’s office, he’s turned around towards Yoona’s once again.

          “The file..sorry I almost forgot…” he handed Yoona the file that he was holding and leave the room.

          Yoona shake her head with her smile before she back to focus on her work.

***

          “Noona…are you free tonight?” Sehun asked the moment his called was connected.

          “No…I had appointment with my friend…”

          “Yuri noona?”

          “Nope…she’s busy..you know that since the member’s of Big Bang released his solo MV, Yuri got so many offer for modeling…”

          “Taeyang sunbaenim…I love his song…so noona have you met him?”

          “Who?”

          “Taeyang sunbaenim?”

          “Yes I did..once, he originally wanted to cast me as the lead in his MV but I declined” Yoona open up, a fact that her brother never knew.

          “Really? Wow!! He wanted you to be the lead? You mean the role Yuri noona got?”

          “Yes…”

          “Thank god you declined the offer noona…” Sehun exhale in relief.

          “Why?”

          “Did you watch the MV yet?” Sehun asked.

          “Hmm..no…” Yoona answer. “But why?” she asked.

          “Just watch the MV then you will understand…as your brother..I am not going to allow you to do that…” Sehun explained on his part.

          “Whatever…by the way why did you called me?” Yoona asked another question.

          “The kids said they misses you especially Kai…they want to ask if you are coming for our dinner tonight…”

          “I am sorry Sehun-ah…I can’t…send my regards to the kids, tell them I missed them too…”

          “Okay..by the way who are you going out with?”

          “My officemate…why?”

          “A man?”

          “Yes…”

          “Boyfriend!”

          “No!!! he’s just a friend…okay Sehun…I have to do my work…talked to you later..okay..bye, love you!” Yoona ended the call right before Sehun interrogate more. She smile and back to look at her computer before something popped out of her head. Taeyang’s MV with Yuri in it.

          She went to search for the MV. The title already made her cringe. “My Soul My Mate”…what kind of Soul and what kind of mate?

          The moment she clicked on the MV, her eyes were about to pop out and hangs open. The MV started with ‘kissing scene’. Yuri and the Big Bang’s member Taeyang is kissing! On the bed?!

          Then she saw how Yuri walked into the club. Dancing ily and followed by Taeyang. They were dancing and he was singing. For about five minutes of the MV. All she can see is their intimate action. Dancing, hugging, grinding and kissing.

          Oh my gosh!

          She was relief that she declined the offer, now she understood why Sehun also become relief when she said she declined his offer but at the same time, she feel awkward because the main lead is her bestfriend. But Yoona know, that’s a real golden chance for Yuri. She was his fan for how long and now, at least, in the MV she got to play the role of his girlfriend. Well, it’s already good enough.

          “I don’t know that you are a fan of Taeyang…” someone commented and surprised Yoona.

          Yoona turned to look at the person who’s standing behind her.

          “Minhyuk? When did you get inside my room?” Yoona sigh.

          “I knocked on your door but you were too engrossed on the video…so you are a fan of him? Taeyang?” he asked.

          “No…I was just watching…”

          “You’ll not watching without any reason..I know you Im Yoona…”

          “Ok fine, I was watching and observing my friend…that’s all…” Yoona rolled her eyes at Minhyuk.

          “You are friend with Taeyang? Big Bang member? But you said you don’t know who Big Bang is…”

          “Silly…he’s not my friend…but the girl in the MV is my best friend, Kwon Yuri…besides, right now, I know who Big Bang is…” Yoona defended herself.

          “Oh really? How many member does Big Bang have?”

          “Three!”

          “wow..confident..ok…I am not going to ask more…just stop here because I already got the answer…”

          “Lee Minhyuk…” Yoona gritted her lips.

          “Joking…well, I don’t know that your bestfriend is a celebrity..”

          “She’s not…she’s just had a special role…that’s her first time..”

          “She’s pretty and looked a little bit like you..” Minhyuk commented. “ So..can you invited her too for our date tonight? Who knows? She would like me…”

          “Stop dreaming…she likes Taeyang better than anyone else…by the way, she’s busy..that means no…sorry!”

          “Oh…what a pity, but it’s okay…as long as I have you, it’s more than enough…”

          “Ewww…so cheesy…” Yoona make a face and Minhyuk laugh.

          “Okay…Yoong…tonight is already on but right now I am hungry and Mrs Choi happened to called me just now, she wanted to have lunch nearby and she decided to invited us along…you know..we can discuss about the design…”

          “Well..I am in…let’s go now…” Yoona smile and stand up.

***

          Mrs Choi is staring at the girl’s face without blinking. She then nodded her head with a smile.

          “Err…is-is something wrong with my design?” Yoona finally managed to ask after being silence for quite some time. After Minhyuk left to answer a personal call. The woman, Mrs Choi keeps staring at her face without saying anything.

          “No...it’s perfect...I love your design and the way you elaborate the whole part of it…” Mrs Choi smile.

          Yoona then exhale in relief. “Then...is something wrong with me?” she asked again. “Maybe you are not comfortable working with me and decided to change the designer?” she kept asking.

          Mrs Choi laughed at the girl’s antic. She slowly touched Yoona’s hand. “No Yoona-shi...everything is perfect...including you…but I am just curious…why I haven’t met you before? I became the client of your company for almost ten years already since the founder, my old friend was still the CEO and now, his son is managing the company and I think this is the first time, I see you…”

          “Because I am still new Mrs Choi…I came here early this year and this is the first time, we meet each other for this project…”

          “Oh I see…I can see why the company hired you…you really are talented…where did you work before?” she still asking.

          “London…I mean, I studied in London and I worked there after I graduated..It just happen, I came back to South Korea t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter