Meeting The Family

The Famous Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally they were seated together on the table, eating their dinner. Mrs Choi seems can’t hide her excitement at the news of relationship between her son and Yoona. She kept talking about wedding and grandchildren it makes both Yoona and T.O.P couldn’t hide their embarassement.

            “Omma…you are making Yoona uncomfortable, we just started and why are you talking about grandchildren and whatsoever…” T.O.P sighed.

            “Of course because I am happy, I can’t wait…Yoona, when do you think I can meet your family to discuss about the wedding?”

            “Omma…” T.O.P shook his head.

            Mrs Choi finally stopped. “Ok fine…sorry Yoona sweetheart, I am just excited…but I think, nowadays modern couple always getting married with a package, do you think; you will have the chance for that?”

            “Package? What package?” T.O.P asked. Confused.

            “Baby of course, is there any chance for Yoona to get pregnant…”

            Yoona who was about to drink her water started to cough because she was surprised to hear such thing from her boyfriend’s mother.

            “Omma, what are you talking about? Now, you made Yoona choked on her water…are you okay?” Seunghyun offer a napkin for Yoona as he tried to soothe her cough by rubbing onto her back.

            “No, I am okay…I just couldn’t imagine that your mom would be this blunt…” Yoona smiled.

            “Me myself also don’t know why am I being like this…”Mrs Choi utter with a smile and T.O.P shake his head before all three of them started to laugh.

***

            Yoona is lying on T.O.P’s chest, on the couch. They were staring at the sky at the balcony of his room. Just two hours ago, she knew that her boyfriend is actually a celebrity and on top of that, he is the one that she always badmouthed and turns out he is the person that she loves. What a small world!

            “I still couldn’t believe that you are a member of Big Bang..”Yoona uttered.

            “Why? I don’t fit to be an idol group member?” he asked.

            Yoona smile. “It just weird, I can’t imagine seeing you dancing and singing on the stage!”

            TOP sighed. “Yoona, I am a rapper and I don’t sing…maybe I do a little bit of dance!”

            Yoona popped out her elbow to look at his face. “I can assume that you are a bad dancer then…”

            “You can’t say I am bad, maybe a bit decent…I am a rapper, not a dancer…”

            “Then who is the dancer? Taeyang-shii?” she asked.

            “Yes, he is but how did you knew that he is the dancer? Have you seen our music video perhaps?”

            “I have seen his latest release, the one with Yuri on it!”

            “Oh, that’s an interesting part? How did Yuri get to star in Taeyang’s music video? How did she know him?”

            “You didn’t know about that?” Yoona asked him.

            “I know Yuri is your friend but It never crossed my mind that she will star in my member’s solo MV...”

            “You never asked Taeyang-shii about that?”

            “No, I am not that interested.”

            “Then if I say, originally the role was for me, how would you react?”

            “So that is the reason, wait! What did you say just know?” TOP stopped talking as he rose from his sleep and caused Yoona to be the same. They were sitting on the couch staring at each other.

            “What?” Yoona looked at him. She was amused by his shocked expression. She didn’t know that he would give out such a reaction. Yoona tried hard to keep herself from laughing.

            “You said, the ‘Yuri’s character’ in Taeyang new music video is originally for you?” he asked her for confirmation. Was he mistaken? Did he heard her correctly?

            Yoona shrugged her shoulder as she stand up and TOP pulled her hand and she’s back onto the couch next to him.

            “I thought you already knew, he is your group members….”

            “I was busy with my film shooting and I haven’t spend much time with them lately.” Seunghyun sigh. He can’t hide his jealousy anymore. “Tell me the truth Im Yoona…is it true?” he asked as he hold onto her shoulder.

            “Why would I lie to you, he went to scout me by himself but I rejected him and offer the role to Yuri  instead.”

            “But how? You never tell me that you knew Taeyang? I thought you knew him because of Yuri…”

            Yoona smiled as she rest her back on the couch. “You knew that I love to dance, right? For the coincidence, my instructor or my friend; Kim Hyoyeon is the owner of the studio and she’s friend with Taeyang-shii…Taeyang-shii come to the studio to discuss about the ‘role’ with Hyoyeon and he ‘accidently’ saw me in the studio; dancing alone, he approached me and offered me the role but I rejected him right away and offered the role to Yuri instead.” Yoona opened the story and looked at her boyfriend’s face.

            TOP looked at Yoona. “So, he wanted you but you gave it to Yuri?It means that he’s not interested with Yuri but you first!”

            “Well, he saw me first and right after I reject the offer, only then he met Yuri and he’s head over heel for her right after that…”

            “Oh…”

            “Oh?? Were you jealous of your own member?” she asked, more like teasing him actually.

            “Of course I am, can you imagine; seeing you in my member’s music video; all the dance, the kiss, hugging and grinding; you think I would love to see that?” he asked her back.

            Yoona scooted closer to him and put her hand around his neck. She smiled at him. “That’s why I rejected the offer, I don’t want to make you jealous!” she stated.

            “Really?” he asked again as his lips is smiling.

            “Of course not! I barely knew him and we were not an item yet and he offered me such role, you think I will accept? I don’t want to be a ‘celebrity’..”Yoona laughed and she pulled her hand back but TOP kept her hand there.

            “But I am still jealous of him!” he stated.

            Yoona tilted her head. “Why were you jealous? Because he offered the role to me?” she asked.

            “Because, he saw you danced and I never see you dancing…” TOP complained.

            “You wanted me to dance for you?” she asked again.

            “We can dance together…” he said as he pulled her waist closer to him and kissed her earlobe.

            “But you are a bad dancer….”Yoona smiled and she giggled when TOP teasingly bite her ears after what she said to him.

            TOP smiled before he angled his head and started kissing her. Their kissed lingered from lips to neck and they were making out on the couch. TOP pushed Yoona’s body down the couch and started kissing her shoulder and attacking her neck. Yoona closed her eyes and she was enjoying the kiss and something she giggled and moaned before returned his kiss by kissing his earlobe and jawline.

            “Seunghyun, Yoona…I am going out to meet my friend now! Please take care of yourself…” they heard Mrs Choi voice.

            Yoona immediately stop TOP from continuing kissing her. “Your omma…” she whisper to him. Her dress is already loose from her shoulder.

            “Oh, Yoona please make yourself at home and Seunghyun, take care of my daughter in-law…”

            “Yes omma, don’t worry; she will be fine!” TOP replied to his mother.

            “Hmm, okay…I don’t think the balcony is a suitable place for  ‘your baby project’ and it’s cold outside, bring Yoona inside and continue with your project..she will be comfortable too…” Mrs Choi said as she giggled.

            Yoona can’t hide her embarassement. “How did she knew? Did you have hidden camera around here?” she whispered.

            TOP laughed. “Arasso omma, you take care too…”

            “Okay! I’ll go now, best of luck guys!” she left right after that.

            Yoona pushed TOP away from hovering her. Her face is showing a clear shade of pink especially around her cheek. She was clearly embarrassed at his mother’s statement.

            “Do you want to continue with ‘our project’?” he asked. More like teasing her.

            “I want to go home…” Yoona was sulking.

            “Arasso, let’s get in; it’s getting colder…” TOP stand up and pulled her hand with him.

            Yoona also stand up and as she was zipping her dress back, TOP suddenly carry her bridal style and bring her into his room. Yoona almost scream because she was surprised but her scream was muffled with his kiss and he pushed the sliding door using his feet and bring her to his bed.

            “You said you want to send me home!” Yoona muttered.

            “I said let’s get inside…” he whisper and kissed her neck.

            “but you mother…” Yoona try to dodged his kiss.

            “Even if we stopped, she will assume that we did it tonight! So let’s just go with the flow…” he said as he pulled down her dress from her shoulder.

            “But…” Yoona seems can’t find a right word to say. She wanted this too but she was embarrassed right after what his mother said just now.

            “But what?” TOP stopped from kissing her. “You are not ready?” he asked.

“We can stop right away if you are not ready, I don’t want to force you…” TOP speak as he looked into her eyes, asking for confirmation.

            “I am ready!” Yoona finally utter eventhough her face is back to red because of embarassement.

            “What? I can’t hear you…”

            “I said I am ready”

            “Come again?”

He pretended he can’t hear her and Yoona pulled his head back and kissed him on the lips. Their kiss continued. As well as, their ‘first project’ too. Just like what his mother assumed. But the truth is, they both love each other.

***

            Yoona tip toed into the house. Why would she do that? The time shows exactly 2 am and her younger brother happened to text her saying that he’s waiting at home. Yoona was almost asleep at TOP’s house after their ‘big project’ and now she had to rushed home like a good daughter before getting caught by her parents. Literally, it is her younger brother. Protective younger brother to be exact.

            She closed the door slowly and took off her shoes. She can see Sehun was sleeping on the couch. There were headphones on his head and she tip toed slowly as she move to her room.

            “Where were you?” she heard his voice and it almost make her heart stopped. She held onto her chest as she turned around to look at him.

            “Hi, y-you are awake?” she chuckled awkwardly.

            Sehun sighed as he approached his noona and looked at her face. “Where are you from?” he asked again.

            “I went out with my friend?”

“Yuri noona? I saw her at a Korean restaurant with Taeyang sunbaenim and she said, you haven’t contacted her for quite sometime…”

            Yoona sighed and she opened the door to her room and Sehun followed her soon after. “Yuri  is not my only friend Sehun-ah…I went out with someone else…”

            “A man?” he continued to ask.

            “No, a woman; she invited me to her house for sleep over but since you said you were home, I have to reject her and tadaa, here I am..” She spoke as she looked at Sehun’s face. “Aigoo, stop being too over protective Sehun-ah…I am not a kid and you are my younger brother….”

            “Because I am your younger brother, that’s why I am protective of you…, I don’t want anyone out there to hurt you like Dong-…” Sehun couldn’t continue as he can only exhale. “Arasso, mianhe..I am just worried noona, I love you and I don’t want you to get hurt again…” he said as he sat next to Yoona.

            “I know and I love you too my cutie…” she answered as she pulled Sehun’s shoulder and rest her head on him. “I saw your debut teaser…it was great and I can’t wait to see your music video…when will they release you from the dungeon?” Yoona asked.

            “Tomorrow…”

            “What is tomorrow?” she asked.

            “Our pre-release song will come out tomorrow...” he answered.

            “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter