A mess

The Famous Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3 : A mess

Yoona wrapped her arms over her body. She don’t feel like doing anything. He just ruin her mood and her calmness that night. She was supposed to check the drawing and then go to sleep but it become the other way. This is because of him. Yes him. The one that she used to love. She loved him twenty years ago. They were childhood friend. They were classmate and they were lover but everything was gone because of that one incident. She try to forget him. She try to heal her own heart. Bring herself away from her family and at the end. He came back to look for her.

         “How did you find me?” Yoona ask after she decide to give him a chance.

          They were standing at the end of the hallway of her apartment. Yoona hug herself and put her gaze somewhere else. She do not want to look at his face.

         The man sigh as he look at the woman. Did she hates him that much and do not want to look at his face at all.

         “I saw you yesterday...I was about to greet you but you seems busy and tonight I saw you again when you left the restaurant with your friend and I decide to follow you...”he said.

         Yoona just listen to him without saying anything. “How are you? You look more thin than before..are you living well by your own?”

         “Why would you care?” she retort with her harsh tone.

         “Yoong...” he try to touch her hand but she pulled her hand away in instant.

         “Don’t touch me with your dirty hand...”

         “Yoona...it was a misunderstanding, I try to look for you but you already left..why did you left? I was waiting for you to come and stop the...”

         “I don’t want to talk about this anymore..” Yoona cut him before he could finish. “Please leave..and don’t look for me again..it’s over long time ago..there is nothing between us anymore..” she told him and was about to leave when he hold onto her wrist.

         “But I still love you...”

         “Oh God, Lee Donghae!!...if you can’t respect my space then please respect me, I am your sister in-law for god sake!!!” she utter one last time before she left him and walk to enter her apartment

         Yoona slowly sigh. It is no use for her to remember about what had happened. There is much more important work that she should do. Tomorrow she has presentation and she need to check on the design that Minhyuk had draw. It was supposed to be her work but since he is so eager to help her and Yoona just let him do it. She can trust Minhyuk for his work. He never dissapoint her.

        Yoona went to her working table and look at the drawing for second time. She look at them but can’t concentrate on it. She still can remember his face. Lee Donghae’s face. It was difficult for her. Difficult to accept the fact that the man that she used to love is her brother in-law right now because he is married her younger sister Im Jinah. They were married after she left and Yoona know they are still married until now.

***

         Ring!!!!!!!!!!

         The alarm clock keep ringing and the handphone keep beeping but the person on the bed is still not moving. The whole room look like a war of alarm clock but the girl is still hugging her pillow. Sleeping peacefully. After a few moment. Everything turn quiet and there is nothing that can disturb her again.

         Yoona slowly open her eyes. Yawning a bit and stretch her hand. Her mind feel lighter this morning. Looks like the soju  theraphy last night really works. Yoona rise from the bed and she open the sliding door. The sun is shining at her. Wait, why is the sunrise looks very flaming early in the morning today.

         “Don’t tell me”

         Yoona rush back to her room and look at her alarm clock. It’s 9 am. 9 am. Oh god. Can’t believe her eyes. She take a look at her phone. Still 9 am in the morning. There were so many missed call. Definitely from her colleague, Lee Minhyuk. They have a presentation today at 10 am. She would be dead by now. Yoona put down her phone and rush into the bathroom for a quick shower.

         Fifteen minutes later.  Yoona come out from her apartment  with a coat tying on her waist. Her briefcase and few roll of drawings in her right hand and her purse on her left hand and she is struggling with her heels. She put on the right side heel and take the left one and run towards the elevator but seems like it was quite slow, she decide to use the stairs. The clacking of her shoes can be heard all over the quiet hallway.

         Yoona put the briefcase on her car roof and she slapped her forehead. How could she forgot her car keys. Oh god! She put on the heels that still in her hand and sigh before she heard a honk from a car. A black SUV. The car stop right in front of her.

***

         “Hyung...I don’t want to go there..why don’t you just tell her that I am not feeling well...” TOP speak to his manager.

         “I’ve tried  to do that but she won’t believe in me..I think you should go, this is for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter