DANCE

The Famous Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona follow Yuri steps. Now they are climbing the narrow stairs into the second floor of the building where  Yuri claims where the Hyo’s Dancing Studio located is. Yoona can heard a faint of music coming from the door, where it’s written; “Hyo’s Dance Studio”.

            “Here is the place..” Yuri whisper to Yoona and slowly pushed the door open.

            Yoona can’t believe her eyes. There were so many people in the studio. With their training suit and dancing snychoronously to the music. Then they slowly get into the hall and Yoona followed Yuri towards the front where she can see a blonde woman is dancing together with the rest of the people. She must be the leader or the owner of the place. Upon seeing Yuri coming her way, she stop dancing and turn to face her students and clapped her hand.

            “Take ten!” she announced and the people that was in the middle of dance practice exhale in relief and they disperse to each corner of the room for a rest. Then the blonde woman go to turn off the loud music before she come to approach Yuri and Yoona with her refreshing smile. “Hi..Yul...long time no see..” Hyoyeon speak as she hugs Yuri then she tilted her head at the girl next to Yuri.

            “Oh..this is Yoona, my bestfriends from London...and Yoona this is Kim Hyoyeon the owner of this dancing studio..” Yuri introduced them.

            Yoona smile to Hyoyeon and both of them shake hand. “Nice to meet you Hyoyeon-shii...”

            “Me too...by the way..let’s go to the pantry..” Hyoyeon invited them.

            Hyoyeon put a glass of plain water in front of Yoona and Yuri. “Sorry Yoona-shii...this is the only thing that we have here..you know, to train my dancers so that they can take care of their own body..”Hyoyeon grin.

            “I understand..”Yoona replied.

            “So..what happenned today? I saw so many unfamiliar faces...who are they?” Yuri asked Hyoyeon.

            “Oh..it’s my new contract, for the musical..they are here for routine practice..”

            “Wow..congratulations..so now you are the choreographer for the musical?” Yuri asked in amazement and Hyoyeon just shrugged her shoulder with a smile. Both Yuri and Yoona chuckle after what they see.

            “Then what makes you suddenly showed up here?” Hyoyeon ask Yuri.

            “Oh..I just want to bring Yoona with me..you know, this girl needs a break, a little jam and dance to release her ‘stress’...” Yuri pointed to Yoona.

            “Oh..sure..when do you want to start?” Hyoyeon asked.

            “Anytime..when did the musical training will end?” Yuri asked again.

            “Oh..we’re almost finished..just wait a bit..by the way, can you dance Yoona-shii?” she asked Yoona.

            “A little bit..” Yoona answer.

            “She was a ballerina..” Yuri whisper to Hyoyeon.

            “Really? Wow...this will be good...I want to learn ballet too and perhaps we can clicked well together..right?” then they smile to each other with satisfaction.

***

            “and one..and two..and three..four and five..six and seven...eight, turn around and bow...”Hyoyeon end the class as the musical dancers also do the same. Then they clapped their hands together. “That’s it for today guys..now you can practice on your own before our next meeting..”Hyoyeon speak and they bow to each other before they start to disperse.

            “Sorry...am I taking too long?” she asked Yoona. She is monitoring the team from before until they finished.

            “No..I’m fine here..” Yoona answer. She is already changed into her training suits and her hair is tied into pony-tail, while Yuri is still in the changing room.

            “So..do you want to start now?” she asked and Yoona nod her head.

            “Let’s see what we have here..oh..the instrumental..perfect for ballet but would be okay for you? You are not wearing your ballet shoes...”

            “Oh...I’ll just do the normal routine..I haven’t done ballet for quite long time and sorry to say, I don’t even own ballet shoes anymore..”

            “Oh..sorry about that...” Hyoyeon apologize.

            “It’s okay..”

            “Okay then, I’ll play this song..how about you try to look at the step and then we’ll dance together..”

            “Okay...”

            Hyeoyeon then turn on the music and the music of Dejavu by Beyonce is playing and she grab a chair as she star to dance to it. Yoona is amazed as she is focusing on each step, smooth and y; danced by Hyoyeon. A few people in the room also start to pay attention to Hyoyeon as they clapped together.

            Yuri also come to join Yoona soon after. Her head is nodding to the music and right after Hyoyeon enter the second round. She went to join her. Yoona look at the duo. Monitoring each step that they make until the end of it.

            “How can both of you synchronised so well?” Yoona ask Yuri and Hyoyeon.

            “We choreographed this dance together..” Hyoyeon answer and Yoona nod her head.

            “Are you guys going to perform this dance somewhere?” Yoona still asking.

            “Nope..we just did this for fun..” Yuri answer.

            “So how’s it? Do you think you can follow our step or you want me to teach you one by one first..”

            “It’s okay..I’d already get the step for the first part..I’ll try to match with you guys soon after..” Yoona speak with confidence face.

            “Okay...let’s start...”

****

            “Hyung..where are you going?” Seungri ask Taeyang.

            “Pick up Minju from her dance class..”

            “Dancing class? Why is minjun-nie suddenly joined dance class..”

            “She was casted into a musical too..”Taeyang open his car’s door.

            “Really? Wow...she hits a jackpot..which musical hyung?”

            “You are asking too much..” Taeyang utter and enter his car without even answer to the question.

 ****

            “Wow..you are good Yoona-shii...wanna be my partner?” Hyoyeon complimented right after they end their dance and went to sit down near the wall.

            “You already has partner..Yuri is far better than me..” Yoona shyly utter.

            “Yuri is more into iness but you are different..your movement were precise, fast and full of confidence..” Hyoyeon still complimenting.

            “She’s right Yoona..you are a fast learner too..we can be trio..best dancing trio..how’s that sound?” Yuri suddenly suggest and put out her hand. Hyoyeon grinned as quickly put her hand on top of Yuri’s.

            Now, they both look at Yoona. she look at them and saw their smile before she smile and put down her hands on top of Hyoyeon.

            “For the new trio..manse!!!!” Hyoyeon and Yuri chanted together and they laugh, Yoona also forgot all her problems for a moment. Looks like Yuri’s dance theraphy is working on her. Not only she got to learn new dance, she also got new friends and experience new things.

***

            “Minjun-nie...why are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter