Jealousy

The Famous Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Yoona is busy feeding baby when her door bell ringing. It still early and she wonder who came to her house early in the morning.

          She take baby in her arms and look at the monitor, it’s Seunghyun, her neighbour. Then, automatically; her heart is pounding faster than usual. She look into the mirror quickly to checked on her clothes and make up. Then, she take a deep breath before she went to open the door.

          “Err..G-Good morning...” she tried to be as cheerful as always but her nervous being couldn’t be controlled.

          “Good morning...” TOP smile when he looked at the beautiful girl the moment the door was open. “Ready for breakfast?” he asked her.

          Yoona looked at her watch. “It’s still early and I am supposed to treat you not vice versa...” she said. She supposed to go to his house and pick him up and bring him for breakfast.

          TOP smile as he look at the woman of his dream. “It doesn’t matter who invited who but all I know , we both are going to have breakfast together...is it still on? Or you have changed your mind and planned to go with Minhyuk?” he raised his eyebrow and made Yoona blushed.

          “Of course it’s still on..why would I want to go out with Minhyuk...” she mumbled at her last sentence.

          “So ready?” he asked.

          “Okay...wait for me...I’ll go inside to get my phone...” Yoona wanted to turn around but TOP hold onto her wrist.

          “It just breakfast and I don’t bring my phone because I don’t want anyone to disturb our date...” he said.

          ‘Date?’ yoona look at him and she can’t hide her blushing face.

          “Let’s go...” he smile at her red face.

          “Okay...” she slowly walked out and close the door.

          TOP is smiling as he hold onto her hand tighter than usual. Yoona don’t know what she supposed to do. He don’t want to let go of her hand.

          “Are you cold?” he ask her when they are inside the elevator. Their hand is still intertwined with each other.

          “No...why?” she ask.

          “Because your hand is so cold...or are you nervous...”

          “No...I just...” Yoona don’t know what she supposed to say to him.

          TOP then turn her around so that he can look at her. Yoona eyes fall on his face with confusion.“Yoona-shi...when I said I was jealous, I really mean it..I know I may sound silly but I don’t want you to go out with another man other than me...” he said.

          “Seunghyun-shii...I...”

          “Shh...” TOP put his finger on her lips. “ I don’t need your answer now...I will wait for you but I want you to know that I am sincere about you...this is the first time I feel this way and I really like you...” he said as he looked into her eyes.

          Yoona slowly smile. She can see his sincere feeling from his eyes alone and without him saying anything,she already knew it.

          “Then is it a yes?” he suddenly ask as he look at her smiling lips.

          “You said you are giving me time to think first...” Yoona finally speak.

          “But I can already tell what your answer gonna be...” TOP was confident.

          “You are very confident that I will say yes to you right?” Yoona asked as she look at him.

          “Because if you don’t feel the same as I do...you wouldn’t want me to hold onto your hand right?” he said.

          Yoona gritted her lips at his witty answer and she want to let go of his hand but her tighten it with his smile and Yoona can only shake her head at him before they both exited the elevator.

***

          Yoona was smiling as she is waiting for Yuri to come back from the bathroom. She still remember her breakfast date with Seunghyun. It was perfect for both of them. Eventhough she still don’t give him her answer but deep in her heart, she already considered them as a couple. Then a message come to her phone.

From: My Handsome Neighbor

What should I do, I can’t focus on my work..I am already missing you...

Yoona smile at his text, then her hand quickly typed in the reply for him.

To: My Handsome Neighbor

Cheesy...

Then she waited for his reply.

From: My Handsome Neighbor

I’ll be busy this week..and I can’t meet you for about 3 days but I promised on Tuesday, I will pick you up from office and we can go for dinner..

Yoona read the message and frown. Look like she will miss him.

Yoona: Are you going somewhere? Travelling?

TOP: kinda..I’ll be a bit busy with my latest project..oh btw, remember that I am waiting for your answer..this Tuesday, you must give me the answer..I can’t wait anymore.

Yoona: what’s this? You said, you will give me as many time as I want...why all of sudden?

TOP : Don’t think too much...you and me..we would made a great pair together...a match made in heaven.

Yoona: Who said so? Don’t be over confident...you don’t know what is my answer yet..

TOP: I already know it...Okay, I got to go now...talked to you later..I love you.

          Yoona’s eyes bolted at his last text. ‘I love You!’. He is sure confident in showing what he feel for her. Unconciosly she smile at the text.

TOP: Don’t miss me too much sweetheart...

          Yoona cringed her nose at his last message. He is so cheesy but she liked it.

          “Hmm...who’s that? I can see your smile from the bathoom until I am here...” Yuri appear and sit in front of Yoona.

          “It just my brother..” she replied. “So what’s the good news?” she asked Yuri.

          “You know that I am close to Taeyang oppa right?”

          “You call him oppa?” Yoona asked.

          “Why not..he is older than me and he is....”

          “Okay stop...I think It’s enough I got to see my bestfriend, smooching some men in the video and I don’t need her to talk about that man in front of me...you are disgusting you know...” Yoona make face at Yuri.

          Yuri immediately pinched Yoona’s shoulder. “You said it’s disgusting? The MV got nearly 20 million views in two weeks and you called it disgusting...”

          “Yeah...all I can see in the music video is you and him, kissing, hugging, grinding and...whatsoever...” Yoona complained as she rubbed onto her shoulder where Yuri pinched her.

          Yuri smile. “It just an act and morever, you got to focus more on the story line...the song is a breakup song and the scene that you mention was supposed to be a ‘flasback’...” Yuri explained.

          “Whatever...so, what’s the news?”

          “Oh...actualy, tomorrow, Big Bang is going to held their concert and Taeyang oppa gave me five tickets for the concert...I already give three of the tickets to my boss and his daughters and now I only left with two, so, I am thinking of bringing you with me...” Yuri enchanted.

          “Yuri..I am sorry I can’t...you know that I am not interested and I am not a fan of Big Bang...”

          “Yoona..please...for me...besides, you are not doing anything tomorrow...it just a concert...you can sit back and enjoy the performance...that’s all...” Yuri try to persuade her.

          “But I...”

          “Yoona please...please...for me...” Yuri made a puppy face and Yoona sigh.

          “Okay...tomorrow right? At what time?” she asked her.

          “Yeay...thank you Yoona...you are the best..the concert will start at 5 pm and it will end at 8 pm, then we have a special invitation to meet Big Bang backstage after the concert...Taeyang oppa said he wanted to meet you to thank you for giving me the chance to be in the MV..”

          “Yeah whatever..tomorrow at 5pm...ok...where should we meet?”

***

          Sehun look at his sister, Nana and her husband. “You already got what you want..now what do you still need?” he asked Nana.

          “Why are you always taking side with that woman? She is not your sister but I am...” Nana was angry when Sehun keep defending Yoona.

          “She maybe not my sister from the same mother but she is more than that...she’s the eldest in our family...” Sehun exclaimed with annoyance.

          “Yeah...she ignored you for six years and when she suddenly came back, your heart changed...you said you hate her...” Nana smirked.

          “I never hate her but I hate both of you for doing that to her...” Sehun stated as he looked at Donghae’s face.

          “Don’t be so rude Im Sehun...you don’t know what had happened...” Nana seems can’t controlled her anger.

          “Nana please...” Donghae try to interrupted. She don’t want them to keep arguing.

          “This is my business..you mind your own business...” Nana said to Donghae. “Or what? You agree with this brat? You want to be back with her?” Nana asked her husband.

          Donghae sigh as he stand up. “Whatever it is..I don’t want to involved in all of this...” he said before he left them.

          “You listened here Im Sehun..I am your sister ad I have the right to do whatever I want and I am the COO of the company...you don’t have any right to stop me from getting what I want...” Nana warned her brother.

          Sehun laugh at Nana’s remark. “You maybe the COO of the company but Yoona noona is the biggest shareholder of the company or should I say the owner of the company...you are nothing compared to her and when I am already reached the legal age, I will transferred all my share to Yoona noona...just you wait...”

          Nana couldn’t contained her anger when she raised her hand and slapped Sehun’s face.

          “Im Jinah...Im Sehun...what happened here?” Their mother appearand was shocked when she saw her daughter slapped his son’s face. “Nana..why did you slapped his face?”

          “He’s rude to me omma and he keep defending that woman...” Nana exclaimed as he looked at Sehun.

          Sehun laugh at his sister’s remark. “She’s afraid if Yoona noona is claiming back what supposed to be her...”

          “Im Sehun what are you talking about?” Kang Minhee asked.

          “Nothing..” he said as he is back to his room to pack all of his clothes.

          “Sehun-ah where are you going?” she asked as she followed his son to his room.

          “I am moving out...”

          “No...you can’t do this..this is your house..” his mother tried to stop him.

          “This is not my house and I don’t want to live in this so-called house anymore...” he said as he continue packing his beloging.

***

          “When is this concert going to start? Until when we are supposed to wait?” Yoona asked. They were already in the hall. Their seat was close to the stage and there is no sign the concert is about to start.

          “Just wait...I promised you that once this concert started, you won’t be able to close your mouth...” Yuri was excited.

          Yoona sigh. Then she feel the vibrated from her phone. It was from Donghae. She wanted to ignored the call but something is telling her to answer the call.

          “Yoona...please come here quick...Sehun is running away from home...”

          “What are you talking about?” Yoona was shocked.

          “She had argument with Nana and right now he’s packing all his belonging and he said he’s going to leave this house...please come here...omonim is so worried...” Donghae talked to the phone.

          Yoona slowly sigh. “Okay..I’ll be there soon...” she ended the call and look at Yuri. “Yuri-yah...I am really sorry but I have to go now” Yoona apologized.

          “But the concert was about to start...”

          “I’m sorry..it’s an emergency...it’s about Sehun...I must go...” Yoona said as she patted on Yuri’s shoulder.

          “are you still coming to the backstage party?” Yuri asked before Yoona left.

          “text me when this concert end and I will accompany you to meet your ‘oppa’..don’t worry..” Yoona said as she left and Yuri can only sigh as she look at Yoona’s figure. Then a few seconds later, the concert began.

***

          Yoona look at Sehun, he was in her car. His face is not as cheerful as always and his frown make Yoona smile.

          “What is this Im Sehun...just because you had argument with your sister then you decided to left home?” Yoona asked.

          Sehun look at Yoona. “She said something bad about you and I don’t like it..”

          Yoona laugh at Sehun. “She always said something bad about me...this is not a first time...”

          Sehun sigh. “She said, she is going to ask the board of the company to removed you from the position of the biggest share holder and she’s going to take your share..noona, it was appa’s company..he build the company with your mother and you are the owner and they can’t do that..”

          Yoona smile at Sehun. She understand why Sehun is so worried. “Im Sehun...don’t worry...that’s not going to happen...” Yoona assure him.

          “What do you mean that’s not going to happen? You don’t know how Nana noona is...she’s a vixen...she’s capable of doing anything...and she’s going to use your bad sides of ignoring the company to take advantages of you...”

          “Hey..who said I am ignoring the company?” Yoona said.

          “What are you talking about? You are not working with the company and you left home for six years and for those six years...” Sehun stopped. “Oh my god, don’t tell me it was you...”

          “What?” Yoona looked at Sehun.

          “Our biggest client from London...I learned that our company had some problems in the past and almost went bankrupt and someone from London was interested with our company and invested a lot of money..”

          Yoona smile. “I will tell you later..all of it but just don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter