Idol Singer

The Famous Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            TOP sit on his chair before he stand up and walk to his balcony. He look towards Yoona’s apartment. She’s probably sleeping since it’s already dark. She said she’s tired on their way back home. TOP take out his phone from his backpocket start dialing someone’s number.

            “Jiyong-ah..”

            “Oh..hyung? what’s up? Why did you suddenly call me? you said you want to be alone for tonight..”

            “I just want to ask you a question..”

            “What is it hyung? You sound serious..is something wrong? Is it the sasaeng fans again?” Gdragon asked out of curiosity.

            “This is more serious than Sasaeng fans jiyong-ahh..”

            “Yah Hyung...why you make me worried? What happened?”

            “Nothing happened but have you ever met someone that don’t know you...”

            G-Dragon was quiet on the other line for a moment. “I don’t understand..what are you talking about?”

            “okay, the situation is like this, you met someone and two of you start to become friends but the thing is your friend don’t know anything about you and you also did not tell your friend about yourself..then..”

            “Wait..wait...now you make me more confuse hyung...what are you talking about..can you please be more straightforward...” G Dragon cuts TOP’s words.

            “Straightforward..arasso...you know my new apartment?”

            “Oh right! I haven’t go to visit yet..is it nice there?” G-Dragon cut him one more time.

            “Jiyong...listen to me first..” TOP warned him.

            “Arasso..what is it?”

            “I happened to met this one girl here...she lives next door and she’s my neighbour but something weird about this girl is she don’t know who am I and I also never tell her about my work..”

            “You mean, she don’t know that you are TOP? Like that?” G Dragon ask him back.

            “Yes..she don’t know that I am TOP and she only knew me as Choi Seunghyun..besides, she also don’t know about Big Bang and she thought that I’m a photographer..”

            “What? Is there a girl that don’t know who is Big Bang or who is TOP? Wow, this is the first time I heard about this..is she young?”

            “Hmm...she’s around Seungri’s age..”

            “Really? Now, this is interesting...where did she come from? Star? Like Do Minjoon?” G Dragon laugh.

            “She’s from abroad..she was there for six years and she just come back this year..”

            “Oh..that’s explain why..but still, did she really don’t know about us? I mean about Big Bang..we got fans all over the world Hyung..”

            “She really is clueless..she said she never interested in any KPOP groups..”

            “She sure is something...I’d like to meet her too..who knows she might know me..right?” GDragon playfully utter his word but TOP didn’t say anything.

            “But hyung..why are you telling me all this? I still don’t understand..oh my god! don’t tell me you like her hyung! What’s her name?”

            “Stop talking nonsense..she’s just my neighbour...her name is Im Yoona..”

            “Im Yoona? hmm...it seems that I’ve heard her name before but don’t know where is it!” Jiyong suddenly start to think but TOP quickly cut his word.

            “Yah yah..I’ve got to go now..see you tomorrow..bye!” TOP ended the call right away. Not only G Dragon have heard that name but he also met her once, at club, during his birthday party and Yoona also don’t know him! TOP smirked while shaking his head. Jiyong is so full of himself. He thought that Yoona might know him but instead, she also don’t know him. At all!

***

            Minjun was waiting for Taeyang inside his car. Now, he is the one that late. The girl chew on her chewing gum when she saw a file from inside the dashboard. She take it out and start reading it.

            “Let’s go!” Taeyang enter his car and close the door but Minjun is not answering to him at all. He look at his younger cousin.

            “Yah..Min Jun..why did you read my thing! This is private stuff...” he quickly take back the file from  Minjun hand. “Aishh..this girl!” Taeyang gritted his lips.

            “Oppa..are you going to make a comeback soon? Solo?” Minjun asked.

            “It’s none of your business...”

            “Ahh..oppa...tell me...” Minjun whined.

            “Stop asking or I’m gonna tell the director of your musical to choose someone else..” he threaten her.

            “Aishh..arasso..petty man!” Min Jun complained as she crossed her hand over her chest. “but oppa..I saw the list of name for the MV and the name for main lead is still empty...”  Min Jun suddenly start talking again.

            “So what?”

            “Can I be the main lead? Oppa please! Please! Please! This is my only chance..”

            “Strictly NO!..this is my MV and why do you want to be the lead? We are family and it won’t suit the theme..” Taeyang utter.

            “Arasso...but I can help you..”

            “Help me for what?” Taeyang ask.

            “I can find a pretty and y unnie to be the lead in your MV but with one condition...”

            “Not interested!” Taeyang announced.

            “Oppa...she’s very pretty..she can dance well too..you won’t regret this...”

            But Taeyang did not say anything until they reach the place where she will do her dance practice. Minjun open the car door with a pout.

            “Minjun..you!!  don’t tell anyone about what you read in my file just now! This is a warning! I’m serious!” Taeyang speak as he rolled down his window and saw the younger cousin pouted.

            “I won’t...petty Dong Youngbae..” she smirked and left him.

            Taeyang shake his head and left soon after.

***

            “Yoona! you are here? Where’s Yuri?” Hyoyeon asked the moment Yoona enter the studio.

            “Oh..she’ll be a bit late..”

            “Arasso...you may go first..I need to monitor them first..”

            “Okay...” Yoona smile as she left and enter another room for her practice.

***

            Taeyang pushed the door slightly open and he can see so many dancers including his cousin, Minjun. They were practicing with the guide of Kim Hyoyeon, the well known dancer and choreographer among the celebrity. Being a dancer himself, he was enjoying their performance not until a few girls start to scream when they accidently saw him.

            “Taeyang Oppa! Big Bang! Big Bang is here!” the girls start to  scream with delight and cause the practice to stop. Hyoyeon puffed her breath when her students start to surround the shocked Taeyang.

            Minjun just look at them while crossing her hand. “This oppa is really something..he wants me to keep a secret that he is my cousin but now, he showed up out of no where..” she mumbling to herself.

            “GUYS ! STOP!” Hyoyeon stern voice was loud enough to make the screaming girl stop. They turn to look at their teacher. “You want to practice or you want to fangirling over him?” she asked them and their students slowly make their way back to their own place. Most of them pouted but they were scared of Hyoyeon. She is very strict and very professional when it comes to work!

            Hyoyeon sigh as she approach Taeyang. “What makes you come here Taeyang-shii...out of blue..are you looking for someone?” Hyoyeon ask him.

            “Oh..sorry for disturbing your practice session Hyoyeon-shii..it just my cousin left her phone and I want to give this to her...” he take out his phone from his pocket.

            “You have cousin here? Who?” Hyoyeon ask.

            “Dong MinJun...”he answer and glance at Minjun that pretend that she don’t see him. She really is keeping her promise. That’s why he can trust Min Jun in anything, eventhough she is so fussy and annoying but she can be trusted in anything.

            “Oh..arasso..I’ll give this to her...”

            “Thank you..by the way Hyoyeon-shii...I also want to discuss about work with you...do you have time?” he asked Hyoyeon.

            “I am working right now..but if you can wait for me, I can make time for about ten to fifteen minutes..”

            “Oh..sure..where can I wait?” he ask her.

            “Oh...over there, there’s one more practice room..you can go and wait there...”

            “Okay...”

***

            Yoona do some stretching in the room before she went to turn on some music. It’s all Hyoyeon’s and Yuri choice.  Take a deep breath as she start to do some move, the hip hop movement that she learn from Hyoyeon, y move from Yuri and Ballet move that she know. She start to move to the music without realizing there’s someone there, watching her in silent.

            Taeyang walk to one of the practice room that Hyoyeon mention, the moment he want to push the door, he saw a girl doing some stretching.

            “Is this the right room? Hyoyeon-shii didn’t tell me that there’s someone in here..” he speak to himself before he heard the music coming from the room and the girl is start dancing! Once again, He was mesmerizing by the dance and the girl. She really is pretty and never to mention, she dance so well!

            Yoona finally stop dancing and she was shocked when she heard someone clapped hand from behind her. She was surprised to see a man in that room and more towards awkward as well.

            “Oh..Sorry..Am I disturbing you?” he asked Yoona. Feeling guilty for interrupting her practice.

            “It’s okay..” Yoona smile to him slightly and went to turn off the music.

            Taeyang enter the room and walk around while nodding his head. “This is nice, just like our practice room...” suddenly he speak.

            Yoona on the other hand was a bit confused. Who is this man? Why is he in here? What does he want? She was about to pick her bag when Taeyang ask her a question.

            “Are you Hyoyeon-shii friend?” he ask Yoona.

            “Neh...” she answer. “..but..who are you?” she asked him back.

            Taeyang was taken aback by Yoona’s question. Who am I? She ask my name?

            “You don’t know my name?” he ask her back with confusion

            “Sorry?” Yoona also become confuse at his question. “Should I know your name? Perhaps, have we met somewhere before?” she asked him back.

            “No..I was...”

            “Yoona-yahhhh...” Yuri suddenly pushed the door open with her cheerful expression and gasped when she look at the man in front of Yoona.

            “Oh My God!” Yuri almost scream looking at Taeyang.

            Both of the person turn to look at Yuri. Yoona become relief because she think that Yuri is her savior from confusion while Taeyang was once again amazed by another beautiful and y girl right in front of him. Are they the one that Minjun keep talking about. Hyoyeon friends?

            “You are Taeyang-shii right?Oh..I am so happy to finally meeting you...I am a Big Bang fan..” Yuri approach them.

            “Big Bang?” Yoona ask Yuri and look at the man. Oh, that’s why he ask her if she know him!

            “Yoona..this is Taeyang-shii..one of the big bang member, I told you that I’m their fan right?” Yuri poked Yoona’s waist.

            “Oh...annyeonghasaeyo Taeyang-shii...sorry for not recognizing you...silly me..” Yoona pretend to laugh out of guilty and embarassement. He must be confused to think that there’s also someone that don’t know him. But wait! Why must everyone know them. There must be so many more people in South Korea that also don’t know him and why must she feel guilty over that?

            “Oh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter