The Club

The Famous Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         Yoona eyes look across the dance floor and the bar where it were packed with people. She sigh. This is why she hates party. There were wild people that would dance like there is no tomorrow and there would be men that try to flirt on woman and women that try to seduce men. She hates that sight. She prefer a quiet and noble party, rather than this and most importantly, she likes a serene and quiet place, not a crowded place.

         Minhyuk look at Yoona. Her face was sour and he knows that she don’t like the place where their company’s party was held. “You don’t like being here right?” he questioned, looking at her face.

         Yoona turned her face to look at her colleague and also her friend. Since they both share the same interest and pretty much resemble each other, she is comfortable to regard him as her close friend.

         “I don’t like crowded places like this...” she complained.

         Minhyuk smile and he nod his head. “Me too...I don’t really like this place...” he answer.

         “Should we go somewhere else? He won’t know if we were missing right?” Yoona make a suggestion. The ‘He’ that she means is no other than their director, Yoon Doojoon.

         “Should we?” Minhyuk is considering Yoona’s suggestion.

         They both grinned at each other before they start to make their way out of the club before they suddenly bumped onto Son Dongwoon, the PA of Doojoon at the front door.

         “Oh..you two has arrived...our director is waiting for two of you and especially you Yoona-shii...” Dongwoon announced and much to Yoona’s and Minhyuk dissapointment. They thought, they can fleed from the party peacefully and now since Dongwoon already saw them, it would be difficult. Now, they should go back in there.

         “Isn’t this place to crowded..how could he held the party here?” Yoona asked Dongwoon as she strided along the way to follow him with Minhyuk behind her.

         “Ours is not here...we had reserved a party room for our company...” Dongwoon answer. “...you must be never went to club before right Yoona-shii...” Dongwoon asked with his smile.

         “I did...” she answer slowly. “But I never spent long time in there as I don’t like crowded place...” she anwer.

         “I see..” he answered before he bumped onto a girl.

         “Oppa!!” the girl screamed and Dongwoon look at her.

         “Yah...Naeun..what are you doing here?” he asked. Naeun is his cousin.

         “I am here with my friends, Bomi and Chorong...”

         “Yah you girls shouldn’t come to this place yet...you were still young and it’s dangerous...”Dongwoon nag at Naeun and the girl pouted.

         “But oppa...who is this beutiful unnie? is she your girlfriend?” she suddenly asked Dongwoon.

         “Yah...don’t be rude..she is my colleague...say hi to her...Yoona-shii..this is my cousin dongsaeng...Son Naeun...” Dongwoon introduced Yoona to his cousin.

         “Annyeong unnie...my name is Son Naeun..” she bowed and showed her fresh smile to Yoona.

         “Hello...I am Im Yoona...” she reply to Naeun.

         “Yoona-shii...you and Minhyuk should go first, I think I am gonna go and send Naeun back home..”

         “Ahh oppa..it’s still early...” Naeun protested.

         “No...you should listen to me...” he warned Naeun and take the girls arm with him.

         “D-Dongwoon-shii..where is the room?” Yoona forgot to asked about that and he already left, can’t hear her. Yoona sigh.

         “So...what should we do? Should we go in or pretend like we don’t see Dongwoon and run away?” Minhyuk asked.

         “But we were already here..it pretty much the same...I don’t want to bump with our staff again..let’s just go in...” Yoona made a suggestion.

         “Okay but I am afraid that you have to look for the room by yourself first..” Minhyk grinned.

         “Why? are you going somewhere?” she asked him.

         “Bathroom...”he answer and Yoona nod.

         “Arasso...but please not too long...I’ll try to look for the room first...” she said and saw Minhyuk left in hurry, to find the bathroom.

         As soon as Minhyuk left. Yoona look along the hallway. Which room is it? There were so many room and there were no one there that she recognize or she could ask to. She sigh as she take step by step to the first room. Pushed the door open and the first thing that she saw is a group of men with girls on their laps and they look at her like she is an alien that intrude their territory but then they focused back on flirting with the girls and Yoona back to close the door. That is not the room.

         Yoona walk to the next room and she try to put her ears on the door. The voice. The man’s voice sounds like their director. it could be in here. She pushed the door open with confidence and was gawked open and so her eyes. There in front of her, one girl that was half and she is making out with a man on the couch. They turn to look at her and she gasped. Bowing to them.

         “I am sorry...I am really sorry...please continue what you did...”she said as she fleed to close the door.

         “Aiishh....stupid Yoona...really stupid..stupid...” knockign her own head, scolding herself as she feel embarassed by that.

         Eventhough she was from London and had witnessed so many things like that but this is different. She particularly, interrupted their session and to witness it right in front of her eyes. It was gross.

         “Which room should I go...” she start to think. “but I don’t want to embarassed myself anymore...let’s just wait for Minhyuk...” she sigh as she lean her back on the wall. No a door actually, she didn’t realize it.

         Five minutes of waiting. “Aishh...why Minhyuk take so long?” she gru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter