Special Relationship

The Famous Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Special Relationship

Sehun was practicing in the room with all of his group members before he abruptly stop moving and just stare at the mirror. His mind was not there, it was somewhere. Sehun heard his family conversation last night.

         ‘Yoona noona is back! Finally she is back.’

         He was happy to hear that but at the same time he feel the anger within him. She betrayed him. She forgot her promise to him and eventhough she is already back. She still don’t come to take him with her.

         “Sehun-ah...are you okay? Are you hurting somewhere?” suddenly one of his group members stop dancing to look at the young boy.

         Sehun sigh as he left to sit by leaning against the wall. Luhan also went to follow him. “Are you hungry or thirsty? Want me to go and get something for you?” the elder ask as he follow the younger and sit next to him.

         “I am okay...just tired...” he answer as he take the water bottle and gulped onto them. Luhan also do the same, he take his water bottle and gulped onto the water while keeping their eyes at their other group members that still practicing in front of the mirror.

         “Yah...yah...Suho hyung want to take us out for dinner today...”suddenly Chanyeol, a tall boy with deep voice come from the outside of the door followed by a small and pretty looking boy.

         “Yah...Park Chanyeol...you...” the boy name Suho sigh as he saw the members stop practicing and went towards him. They were always like that. Too excited whenever they are going to eat. The youngest members start to crowded around Suho. Telling him what they want to eat and he finally admit to his defeat.

         “Okay...okay...let’s go eat at our usual place...” Suho announced to get the clap from his other group members as they rush to take their bags and stuff. Luhan smile as he also rise from his spot next to Sehun and start packing his stuff before he went to follow Xiumin, his same age friend.

         “Sehun-ah...are you coming with us?” Kai the last one that going to left ask when he saw the youngest is not moving from his seat.

         “You guys go first...I’ll follow soon after...” he said and Kai nod his head before he take his backpack and went to follow his hyungs. They were so fast whenever they are going to eat.

***

         Yoona was eating at the street stalls with Yuri after her work. She told Yuri about Donghae and cry on her shoulder before Yuri decide to take her to eat. Only food can make Yoona’s calm.

         “Are you okay?” Yuri as as she saw Yoona keep eating.

         Yoona smile. “I am sorry for being like this...” Yoona suddenly said.

         Yuri didn’t say anything and she just look at Yoona. She know that Yoona was hurt. A lot. By her family and by her ex-boyfriend that currently is her brother in-law.

         “I feel stupid like this...I spent my six years to forgot him and all of this but when he appear in front of me..those six years were useless...” Yoona utter as she take a deep breath and exhale it.

         “Just forget him Yoona...you deserve someone better..by the way, I know a way to make you cheer up again...” Yuri suddenly become hype.

         “You know.., the place where I always go to dance?” Yuri asked and Yoona look at her.

         “The Hyo’s Dancing Studio?” she ask and saw Yuri nod.

         “Let’s go there with me...you haven’t dance for quite a long time too right?” Yuri ask.

Yoona was a ballet dancer back in elementary school but she quit after she went to high school because she feel the need to focus on her study.

         “I dance to ballet...not hip hop or modern dance like you...” Yoona answer.

         “But you are one of the fine dancer that I’ve ever met...you will do good...I will introduce Hyoyeon’s to you...she is the trainers there...” Yuri utter in excited and she saw Yoona finally smile.

         “Arasso..let’s go there...when?” Yoona ask.

         “Tomorrow night? Would that be okay?” Yuri ask.

         “Tomorrow night? Hmm...I don’t think I can..I have a company party to attend..” Yoona said before her eyes suddenly caught onto a familiar boy across the road. He was looking at her.

         “Okay..then how about this weekend? Is that okay?” Yuri ask and saw Yoona suddenly stiffen. “Yoona-yah...are you okay?” she ask and she was shocked when Yoona suddenly stand up.

         “Sehun?” suddenly she chanted and start to run.

         Yuri also turn to look at the person that Yoona mentioned. It was Sehun. Yoona’s younger brother. But, upon seeing Yoona noticing him. The boy immediately made his way as he run across the road and dissapear in between of the people.

         Yoona stop running and she look around while panting with her breath. ‘Is that Sehun just now? Her brother? Im Sehun? Is that him?’

         “Yoona...you got him?” Yuri ask as she also reach her place.

         Yoona turn to look at Yuri. “You saw him too?” she ask.

         “Of course..that is why you are chasing him right...it was Sehun...”

         “I thought I am delusional...” Yoona said and Yuri shake her head.

         “It was real...you can’t even differentiate which one is real and which one is delusional...I think you really need to go release your stress...” Yuri said as she patted on Yoona’s shoulder. “so this weekend...my dancing class?”

         Yoona slowly sigh before she agree. “Okay...”. Still look around one last tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter