Caught

The Famous Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was busy in her office when she heard a knock on her door. “Come in..” she speak as her eyes is still on her computer, looking at her design.

         “You look quite busy Miss Im…maybe I’ll come and visit you next time…” she heard a voice of a woman.

          Yoona look up and notice a woman in front of her and she quickly stand up. “Mrs Choi…I am sorry…I-I thought it just my colleague…” she apologize. “Please have a seat…” she offer the seat for the woman.

          Mrs Choi smile as she look at the beautiful girl in front of her before she sit In front of her.

          “Sorry for the inconvenience…my office is just small…”Yoona back to sit on her chair.

          “Oh..it’s okay…this is a good office…I like the way you arrange your furniture in this small room…” Mrs Choi look around.

          Yoona’s heart was blooming at the compliment. “Thank you…oh, want to drink anything? coffee or tea?” she asked the guest.

          “Never mind..I know you are busy and I am sorry for disturbing you…” she chuckled. “I passed by this area and just decided to drop by at the office to meet you..by the way, are you free tonight Ms Im?” she asked her.

          “Tonight? Hmm..yes, I am free…”

          “Good…I want to invite you to my house to have dinner…”

          “Dinner?” she asked.

          “Yes, I told you I want to introduce you to my son right?”

          Yoona become hesitate at the idea. She already has a boyfriend. Yes, Choi Seunghyun is now her official boyfriend. But, she said, she just want to introduce her son not hooked them up. But what if Seunghyun knew? He’s a quite jealous freak.

          “Ms Im?” she called for Yoona’s response when the girl seems lost in her thought.

          “Oh..okay…I’ll be there tonight…” Oh Yoona! Why did you say yes? She mentally scolded herself.

          “That’s great…by the way, I am not forcing you to be with my son..I just want to introduce you to him because I like you and If both of you suit each other, well, I think you will make a good daughter in-law…” Mrs Choi added and stand up.

          “Neh…”Yoona nodded her head and walked her out.

***

          “You are going somewhere tonight?” TOP asked Yoona the moment he saw her out of the elevator.

          Yoona was shocked and she hold her hand to her chest. “You surprised me…” she sigh then rolled her eyes at him.

          “Sorry Sweetheart..” TOP grinned and he pulled her closer. “I miss you…” he utter as he circle her waist. Yoona slowly put her hand around his neck.  

          “I miss you too…” she smile as she look into his eyes.

          TOP grinned before he lean down to capture her lips then they heard someone clear their throat. It was their neighbor and Yoona and Seunghyun immediately scurried from each other. They always got caught like that.

          The neighbor smile as he looked at the couple. When he passed them, he patted on TOP’s shoulder and Yoona bow at him. TOP nod his head at him and he smile when Yoona gritted her lips.

          “That was embarrassing…you always want to take advantage of me..” she pouted.

          “Don’t worry..he will understand..we are just madly in love with each other…” he utter.

          “Who said I am madly in love with you?” she grinned and walk to her door.

          “So you have plan tonight?” TOP asked.

          Yoona look at him and nod her head. “Sorry…”

          TOP sigh in disappointment. “With who? Yuri? Minhyuk?”

          “Stop mentioning his name..Minhyuk is not at fault…” Yoona utter and she enter her passcode then open the door. TOP followed her inside.

          “Then who you are going out with?” he asked as they move to the living room.

          “My client…she keeps asking me to have dinner with her and I have no choice but to agree…”

          “She?” TOP smile. “So It’s a woman?”

          “Yes…a woman, someone with the title of ‘mother’ and I don’t have a heart to say no…”

          TOP smile. “That’s why I like you..you are a compassionate woman…” he sit right next to her on the couch. “..and I will be left alone tonight…” he mutter.

          Yoona smile at his cute antic. “then go out and have fun with your friend, you always spend time with me these few days…don’t you have friend?” she asked.

          “I do…”

          “Then go out and have fun with them…” she utter as she play with his black hair.

          “You are not afraid?”

          “Of what?”

          “I might cheated on you?” he asked.

          “You dare to?Then It’s alright… I have my other admirers…should I say yes to Minhyuk or maybe the Big Bang member..G-Dragon, I heard he fancy me…”

          TOP exhale and he take her arms and bring her body closer to him. “You always succeed in making me jealous…this is why I don’t want to be away from you…” he touched her lips with his thumb.

          Yoona smile and she circle his neck and put her lips on him. She deepened the kiss and took him by surprised before he responded to her kiss by kissing her back aggressively. Yoona smile in the middle of their hot kisses before she parted her lips from his but TOP pulled her face back to him and kissed her harder. After about five minutes of lips locking. They finally pulled away to catch their breath and Yoona put her head on his chest.

          “I will come home early…” Yoona utter.

          TOP smile and kissed her temple. “It’s okay sweetheart, I understand…I’ll be out too  and just call me if you are back already…”

          “Okay…I love you…” she utter.

          “I love you too sweetheart…”

***

          Mrs Choi hugged the girl the moment she stepped inside the house. “Welcome to my house Ms Im…” she utter.

          “Just call me Yoona,M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter