Dinner with family

The Famous Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was waiting in front of the school with her car, right after the school end. She can see that the students start to come out from the school ground one by one. She also noticed that most of them would stop to glance and staring at her like she is an alien. They even whispered among themselves and she knew that they were talking about her but that doesn’t matter at all.  They were just kids and she won’t get hurt just by their criticizing. But how on earth they were criticizing her? She is so delusional.

          Yoona shake her head and only smile to them. Right after that, she saw Sehun walked out from the school together with Kai. They were in their school uniform. The boys walk straight towards Yoona and it caused the students to whisper among themselves once again.

         “Hello Noona...” Kai greeted her when they reached Yoona’s car.

         “Hi Kai...” she greeted him back. Then they heard a group of boys talk about her.

         “Is she a female idol?”

         “Aniya...I never saw her before...”

         “Maybe she’s an actress...”

         When Yoona,Kai and Sehun looked at the group of girls. They immediately disperse.

        “Wow...you guys already have fans...Even before debut?” Yoona just make a simple comment. Try to brighten the atmosphere.

        “That’s clearly not our fans Noona...but yours...” Kai answered.

        “Me? How come? I am not even celebrity...” Yoona shake her head.

        “Because you are pretty...even prettier than those female idols or actress...” Kai commented.

         Yoona just show her smile. “You are just fluttering me right? By the way Kai, I am here to pick Sehun, how about you? Do you want me to send you home?” She asked Kai.

        “It’s okay Noona...manager hyung will be here soon...I have shooting after this...by the way noona...since you are Sehun’s sister.. You can be comfortable with me...just call me Jongin..”Kai spoke.

       “Should I?” she asked him. “Jongin-ah...if you guys want to eat anything...Just tell me, I’ll buy food for you...Okay...”

       “Thank you noona...Me and the rest of the boys will definitely call you if we are hungry...oh...manager hyung is already here, see you later Sehun...bye noona...” Kai bow to her and leave to enter the van.

         “He’s sweet...I like him...” Yoona commented.

          Sehun rolled his eyes looking at his sister before he get inside her car.

          “What? Are you jealous?” she asked with her playful smile before she get into the car as well.

***

          TOP was sitting in his chair. He is in the middle of memorizing his script for his movie shooting day after tomorrow when Taeyang and GDragon come into the room and sit across him.

          “Hyung...are you free tonight?” GD suddenly asked. He is playing with his phone without looking at him.

         “Why?” TOP asked him back. He glanced at GD before back to look at his script.

        “Let’s go to club tonight...Teddy hyung said, he wanted to introduce his friends to us...”

        “Girls?” he asked GD

        “I don’t know...could be...” GD answers non-chalantly. “Come on hyung...since you’ll be busy with the shooting soon...just take this time to relax and socialize a bit...okay...”

         “I am not in the mood...” TOP answered without even giving a thought about that.

        “Hyung...please...I already promised him to go with our members” GD still pleading.

        “Just bring Taeyang with you...” he gave out another suggestion.

        “This punk said he had a date tonight...” GD answered as he refer to Taeyang. He also busy playing with his phone.

        “Date??” TOP look at Taeyang. “With who?”

        “The new girl that auditioned for his MV...” GD answered on behalf of Taeyang but TOP wasn’t interested in that.

        “Then asked Seungri or Daesung...” he give another suggestion.

         “They had to shoot for variety show...” GD still answers. “Now...only you is free tonight...please hyung...be my guest...”

        “I can’t because I also have a date tonight...” he gave another excuse.

        “A date??” GD was shocked. “With who? Don’t tell me, it’s your neighbour? That Yoona girl?”

        “Yoona?? I also know someone with that name...she’s the bestfriend of my date tonight...” Taeyang suddenly interrupted.

        “Really? I also happen to know a girl name Yoona..I met her at club during my birthday party last time...could it be the same girl?”

        “Nah...this Yoona is different...she’s doesn’t seems like those type of girls...by the way TOP hyung, what’s ‘your Yoona’ looks like..”

          “My Yoona?” he asked and unwillingly he smile. ‘my Yoona’ . The word ringing in his ears and it feels nice too. Why not, she’s pretty, kind, smart, y and funny and....

         “Hyung....” Taeyang called for him.

         “Oh..what?” he look at Taeyang. Gone all his thought about Yoona.

         “We are asking you about your neighbour, the Yoona girl...how is she? Don’t tell me you already fell for her?”

         “Nonsense... by the way, I don’t know that much about her...we were not that close... we are just neighbours...” he gave excuse. Try to avoid Taeyang’s question.

           GD shakes his head at Taeyang “A neighbour that eat meals, spend time together and visit each other...they were that kind of neighbour...” GD whispered to Taeyang.

          “Really? Then, when are you going to introduce her to us hyung...”

         “Aishh...stop this...I need to memorize the script...” TOP stand up and left the room.

         “What’s wrong with him?” Taeyang ask GD.

          “Because that neighbour doesn’t know that he is TOP of Big Bang...”

          “Really? Wow...”

          “She only knew him as Choi Seunghyun and besides she was not in Korea all this time...” GD opens his mouth. He already knew because TOP already told him about Yoona.

          “Why does this story is familiar to me” Taeyang start to think for a moment before he remembers something... “Now I remember, I also happen to meet this one girl...she don’t recognize me as the member of Big Bag, she was from London and her name is..”

          “IM YOONA!” both GD and Taeyang spoke the same name.

          “So they were the same girl...” GD nods his head. “So how’s she? That Yoona girl...you already met her right?”

          “Top class...very pretty...and she danced well too” Taeyang commented. “I originally wanted to scout her as the main lead for my MV...but I happened to meet Yuri...so, after we discussed, Yuri seems to fit the role much better than her...”

          “Is she as pretty as girl group members?”

          “You saw Yuri right? She was among that class but I can guarantee that she’s prettier..Well, on second thought...maybe not since my Yuri is the prettiest for me...” Taeyang spoke.

          “My Yuri???” GD look at him suspiciously.

          “Oh sorry Jiyong-ah...I need to go and prepare...I have a date with Yuri tonight...”

***

           Yoona was finally back to her old house. To be exact, her parents house. The house where her mother and father build for their family. But then, her parents were not there anymore. Her mother left her when she was a baby and then her father followed his wife. Now, what’s left is her step mother and her siblings, Im Jinah and Im Sehun.

          Yoona walk towards her bed and sit there. The room is not the same like how it was six years ago.

         “Noona...you are here...” Sehun enter her room and sit next to her on the bed. “oh noona...I forgot to tell you, all of your stuff was moved to the store room...right after you left six years ago...omma told ahjumma to bring down your stuff and kept them in store room...I used to bring Kai and Luhan hyung home and this is where they slept...” Sehun explained but his sister didn’t give any response.

         “Noona...”

         “Hmmm???”

         “You are not angry?” Sehun still asking.

         “Why I should be angry?” she asked him.

         “Because what omma and nana noona had done to you...”

          Yoona slowly sigh. “That was how I lived Sehun-ah...I am not angry anymore...but that was one of the reason, why I left this home..I was so sick of my own life...” Yoona spoke.

         “I am so sorry noona...I couldn’t understand your feeling...I didn’t know that Nana noona and Donghae hyung would...”

         “Sehun-ah....” Yoona stop Sehun from continue to talk. “Do me a favour...please...”

         “What is it noona?”

         “Don’t mention about this stuff in front of me again...and don’t mention his name...ever...can you do that?” she look at him.

          Sehun smiled. He touched Yoona’s hand. “Of course noona...I am sorry...”

          “That’s my brother...” Yoona also smile. Then she looked at her watch. “It’s almost night time...I should get home...” she stood up followed by Sehun.

           The two of them was at the front door when Donghae and Nana returned. They both were shocked to see Yoona in the house. Especially Nana. She didn’t even greet her sister and just stand there, pretending that she didn’t see Yoona at all.

           “Yoona? You are here?” Donghae smiled as he went to her and he was about to give Yoona a hug, but Yoona turned around and pretended to look at Sehun.

           Nana glared at donghae. Clearly, she is not comfortable with the look and the way Donghae acted around her sister. She walked to her husband and linked her hand with his and Donghae immediately realize that they were at his in-law house and he and Yoona is not in the relationship anymore.

           Donghae sigh. He smiled. “When did you arrive?” he pretended to be friendly.

          “I am going to have dinner outside…you want to come?” Yoona asked Sehun. She pretended that she didn’t hear Donghae’s question.

     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter