New Neighbour

The Famous Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1: New Neighbour

He walk in fast step. Try to avoid from being notice by any sasaeng fans. Complete disguise with his cap, scarf, pair of big glasses and even knitted sweater. Very weird. People that passed trough him stop to take a second look. They laugh and whisper among them but they can’t recognize him. Let them think of him as a weirdo. Then no one will come near him.

         He pick his phone from the pocket the moment it was vibrating. Put it on his ear.“Arasso hyung...I just got back home and don’t come here...the fan probably will stalk you...I don’t want to cost my safety this time around...” he whisper through the phone and ended the call right away. Exhale in relief. That was his manager. He purposely ask the manager to drop him a bit far from his apartment complex.

         He finally reach the main door and walk into the complex and stop in front of the elevator. He just move to the complex three weeks ago and thank go, no one found out about that yet. But he left his apartment for almost one week for his abroad activities and concert and his busy schedule and today, he jsut got the chance to be at home. Alone.

         Ting!

         The door of elevator opened and he went into it but before it was closed, a hand stop it and he was shocked. Lean his back over the wall and look at the person. It’s a woman. She is holding her box. Look very heavy and unstable. She walk into the elevator with her big box. He make his way. A bit far from her.

         They were heading towards the same level since he didn’t see her push any button after he pushed the number six for level six. He live at level six. He look at the woman in front of him. She is wearing a mini skirt and a tight blouse with high heel. He run his eye up and down. A perfect body shape. Beautiful leg and even nice curve. Can’t help himself but to grin naughtily. She looks hot but he can’t see her face at all since it is being covered by her black sunglasses and that box she is holding.

          But then the woman turn to look at him. He gasped because she suddenly said something.

          “ert”. She mumbled in English but he clearly can listen to her. ‘What? ert?’ he was about to say something too but the door of elevator was opened and the women left him stunned there.

          “Did she just call me ert?” he speak to himself but slowly walk out of the elevator. Followed behind her. Who is she? He never saw her before. As far as he know. Only three person live on the six level. It was him, Mr Kim the high school teacher and also the old Mrs Jane with her husband. They were foreigner. He saw the girl walk near his apartment.

          “Is she a saesaeng fan? Or stalker?” he wait for the woman to do something but instead she walk passed his apartment and open the door of the next apartment. The he shake his head and laugh to himself. She probably just move to the apartment. He can tell by looking at her box.

         “Oh Seunghyun-shii...you were back?” Mr Kim open his door and look at the man.

         “I just got back..you were going to school?” he ask the old man and he smile.

         “What else would someone like me doing this early morning...of course I am going to school...” Mr Kim laugh and patted on TOP shoulder.

***

         Yoona went to pick her phone while she drying her hair with the towel. She take the phone and walk to the balcony. Take a sit on the chair on the balcony. Feeling the breeze. She start to dialing some number and wait for the call to be connected.

         “Ayo Kwon Yuri...” she laugh when the call was connected.

         “Yah...Im Yoona..what were you doing?” Yoona smile listening to Yuri’s voice. She just got back from Yuri’s apartment where they hang out last night. Drink and play games in her apartment. Collecting all the memories while they were together six years ago.

         “Nothing...I just finished with shower...” Yoona put down her towel on the chair and walk to the rail of balcony. Let her hair being blown by fresh breeze. The apartment look kind of connected. Two unit were connected and it’s like they were sharing the same balcony.

         “How was your new apartment? Do you like it?” Yuri ask.

         “It’s was good...I like the scenery here...” she said and laugh melodiously. “By the way...tomorrow,I’ll start working..let’s have lunch together...” Yoona suggest.

         “Okay...I will text you my office address and you come to pick me up..alright...” Yuri answer.

         “No problem...see you tomorrow...” Yoona ended the call and left the balcony and went inside the room. Completely unaware that there is someone listening and watching her the whole time while she was at the balcony.

***

         TOP put down his mug with hot chocholate on the table and he walk towards the balcony. It has been pretty hectic for him since last week. After his concert in Singapore, he went to Taiwan before back to Korea yesterday and headed straight to shoot a commercial for four hours and then went to studio for another recording. It took nearly five hours in the recording studio before he move to his next schedule. A special cameo in daily drama. But the shooting for fiften minutes scene takes about 3 hours time since there were so many NG made by the actress. He know. She do that on purpose. The scene goes where he is supposed to back hug her and he has to do that few times and it really annoyed him.

         His attention to the scenery was shattered when he heard a voice from the next balcony. A girl.

         “Ayo Kwon Yuri...” that’s what she said and then she laugh. Her laugh was melodious to his ear. Is she the woman from before? The woman that he mistook as his sasaeng fan and also the same woman that call him ert?

         “Nothing...I just finished with shower...” That’s what she said before he saw her stand on the balcony. Her long hair is being blown by the breeze and he notice that her hair is still damp since she said, she just finished with her shower. She is wearing bathrobe that went down to her middle tight only.

          He gulp his saliva. Her appearance is so breathtaking and he try to look at her face but the stupid breeze continue to blow her hair and it hides her face. The only thing he can see is her milky skin and her long white neck before she end the call and turn back into her room. He sigh in dissapointment.

          Who are you new neighbour? This is his first time to put such interest in someone even by just looking at her back and listen to her voice. He was never that erted but the girl made him into one. He laugh to himself at what his mind thinking before ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter