Chapter 8

The Prince and The Maid

To be honest it felt kinda nice having Krystal back. I kinda missed that girly voice that she had and how she'd always gave me glares behind my back. I never said anything about it because it's kinda fun. None of my butlers had ever done that before and we'd never had a girl in out mansion unless it was for a party.

But somehow I felt that Krystal was very different. I don't know how or why but it seems I'm starting to warm up to her.

However I should just focus on my father's business. If this business goes down, I'll have to go live on the street.

"Hey what do you think of this?" I heard Krystal's voice calling me. I turned around and found her in a light blue dress that was down to her knees. We were going shopping that day to pick out something pretty for her for dinner with my dad tonight. So far everything she tried on made her look weird.

But this time, she looked...how can I say this...beautiful. I could feel my face getting redder. Suho-hyung always told me that I should just act cool. Girls like guys who act cool. I just nodded my head and said nothing to her about the dress.

Krystal pouted and looked at her reflection in the mirror. "I think it looks good on me," she complimented herself, "I'll get this."

I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around so I could see the price tag.

"WHAT?! This is expensive!" I yelled. "You know how much money I'll lose after buying you this? Go change and find something else cheaper!"

"But this one is really pretty!" Krystal whined. "Please! I'll try my best to repay you. And anyway I've tried pretty much all the dresses in this store and all you said was it doesn't look good on me. I could tell you were blushing when I put on this dress." The way she teased me made me kinda mad but it was true. She did look pretty in that dress.

"Alright," I told her, "we'll buy this one and nothing else."

She smiled and went to change into her own clothes.

"Here you go, have a nice day!" the cashier told us as we walked out the store.

"Where should we go now?" I asked.

"I'm hungry," Krystal said, "let's go eat something."

We continued walking until we found a place to eat.

"So is there something going on between you and Kai?" I asked all of a sudden after eating. I WAS really curious. Krystal was always seen beside Kai. If she keeps it up, my father would realize we're not really a couple.

She looked at me surprised. I guess she wasn't expecting that question.

"Uh no," she said, calmly, "why you asked?"

"No reason," I covered, "you're always around him so I was just wondering."

"Are you jealous?" she asked, giving me a look.

"What, no, I told you I was just wondering."

"Uh huh."

"I WAS!"

"Sure, come on let's just go home."

I pouted. Why does she have to make it so obvious? Maybe I was a little more than curious but I was sure not jealous. Why would I be jealous? I'm rich and handsome. I can have any girl in my hand at anytime. Well maybe not Krystal. I don't know what to do anymore. Krystal. That name is stuck in my head now. She was the only girl that was really hard for me to convince. But that made it more interesting.

Wait what am I thinking?

Remember Sehun this is just a big plan to save your father's business.

Don't fall in love with her.

But why not?