After Story

The Prince and The Maid

Author's POV

"Umma! Umma!" a little girl called for her mother. She ran in a pretty pink dress that will covered with dirty mud.

"Look what Dongho oppa did to me!" she said, crying a thousand tears out.

"Oh, your pretty little dress," the mother whose name was Jung Soo Jung, or Krystal, said, wiping the tears away from her daughter's eyes.

"I'm sorry, Hyeri-ya," the little boy, Dongho, apologized, keeping his head down.

"See? Oppa apologized," Krystal told her daughter, Hyeri, "What are you gonna say?"

The little girl slowly walked toward her older brother, still holding on to her mom's hand that was twice her size.

"Promise that you won't do it again?" Hyeri asked, holding out her pinky finger.

Dongho's face brightened up, and he linked his pinky finger with Hyeri's and they became friends again.

"Hey, jagiya," Sehun called his wife, and wrapped his arm around her.

"Yobeo, you're back from work early," Krystal said, hugging him tightly, as so did the children.

"Appa! Appa!" they said, jumping on him.

"Dongho! Hyeri! So good to see such adorable faces after a boring day of work!" Sehun said, pinching the cheeks gently.

"Is Uncle Kai and Uncle Dongho coming today? Umma said they are!" Hyeri asked, excitedly. Sehun couldn't help but laughed at her cute anxious little face.

"Yes, they are coming sweetie," Sehun said, patting Hyeri's head.

"Will Uncle Kai bring presents? He always brought the best things out there!" Dongho asked, chidlishly. Kids love presents, don't they?

"Dongho-ya, you know Uncle Kai works really hard as a dancer and he might not have time to buy a present every time," Krystal reminded her son, which made Dongho a bit sad.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure he brings one," Sehun said.

Dongho smiled.

"Come on, go play and when they come, I'll call you!" Krystal said.

Dongho and Hyeri held each other's hands and ran toward the big backyard.

"You know, it seems like yesterday, I was forcing you to become my maid," Sehun said, remembering the past, "and then I kicked you out. Those memories were awful. Sometimes I wish they'd never existed."

"But if they never did, none of this would've happened," Krystal reminded.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, THIS. Our family, Dongho and Hyeri. Do you really want none of this to happen?"

"It's not that. It's just I've hurt you so many times and I wish I should've treated you better back then."

"Well it's been 6 years already, the past is the past. We can't go back a change it. But because of all those sad memories, we became husband and wife, and parens."

"You're right." Sehun hugged his precious wife tightly.

"Whoa! We didn't come here to see a hug show! We came here to see the children, and most importantly, eat," Kai yelled out, then laughed.

"Uncle Kai! Uncle Dongho!" little Dongho and Hyeri yelled out at the same time and went to hug their not-really uncles.

"Oh cute Hyeri is getting big everytime we see her. Soon you're gonna have a secret admirer," Dongho said, poking her nose.

"Hey! She's MY little girl, and no boys deserve her!" Sehun called out fatherly.

The adults began laughing. Little Dongho turned toward Kai and asked, "Uncle Kai, did you bring any gifts for us?"

"And by gifts, you mean...this?" Kai pulled out a toy airplane and made airplane sounds and flew it toward little Dongho, who was watching with his mouth open.

"And I even brought something for little Hyeri here," Dongho said. He pulled out a Barbie doll that was dressed in a pink gown. Hyeri took it right away and gave him a big hug.

"Okay, can we now ask what's the reason that you invited us?" Kai asked.

"Alright. Well today's your 6th anniversary of the day that we were saved from those Teen Top guys," Krystal explained.

"Then where are everyone else?" Dongho continued.

"They'll come soon," Sehun answered.

At around 5 o'clock, the other guests began to appear: Sehun's butlers, who now go by the name EXO, Mr. Kang from the Spring Cafe, Soohyun, Kevin, Ilhoon, Youngjae, Kangjun, Jeongmin, Sehun's father (turned out that his father realized that Kim Soo Young were only in love with money so he decided to break up with her), our neighbor Sungjae (who turned out to be Ilhoon's younger brother), A-Pink (even though they were busy, they still made some times for the party), SHINee, INFINITE, NU'EST, and Krystal's sister, Jessica, and her friends. Their dimension was full. And it was time for the party!

There was also a kid's playground for Dongho, Hyeri, and all the other children who came to visit. But there were something missing from the party, Sehun and Krystal.

Actually, they went for a walk around town without anyone noticing.

"Are you sure it's okay for us to leave like this? I mean it IS our party." Krystal was worried.

"We're just taking a little walk. And anyway we have Kai and Dongho to take care of it, right?"

On the other hand, Kai and Dongho were busy running around, serving the guests.

"Uh my butler's life is starting all over. I thought that Sehun let us go and gave us some money so that we can be free. Look what I'm doing now?" Kai whined.

"I know! Where did those two irresponsible people go?"

The party continued until 3 in the morning. Everyone talked about how their past affected them and how it was a great thing that they all met each other. For Sehun and Krystal, meeting each other was the BEST thing they could ever ask for.