Chapter 22

The Prince and The Maid

Sehun's POV

"Let me go!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, demanding that those people let me go.

"No not until we get the money from your precious wife."

I've been with them for a few weeks now and have heard them calling each other. I guess the one that just spoke to me named C.A.P, and he did wear caps a lot.

"But once we got the money, we're not just gonna let you have what you want, my little dongsaeng," Chunji, I think, said. I'm assuming he's older than me.

"Chunji's right," L.Joe said, "once we get the money, you will have the opportunity to watch your little lover suffer and die."

My eyes widened and I began kicking randomly.

"Don't touch Krystal! If you even dare to touch a piece of her hair, I'll make sure you face your worst nightmares!" I screamed.

Ricky and Changjo laughed at me. Ricky might seem young and Changjo might look more mature, they're actually the same age, which I think they're younger than me.

"Haha, did you really believe that everything will be alright?" Niel, who's the same age as me, asked.

I gave him a dead glare, but he just smiled and walked away with his group.

No Krystal, no.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal's POV

I told Dongho that I have butlers who are taking care of me so he doesn't have to get more.

But he said that it's better to have more, especially since the only butler that is actually pretty confident in martial arts is Tao.

He sent a 5-member group called NU'EST, whose names were JR (leader), Aron (I could actually spoke in English to him), Baekho (who looked very manly and tough), Minhyun (who was the tallest in the group), and Ren (who was the opposite of Baekho, he looked very feminine). This was the group that Dongho sent to protect me for the night.

They were all very nice and friendly so I felt pretty safe when I was around them.

"Krystal-sshi, do you want anything else before you go to bed?" Baekho asked. Even though he might look tough and strong, but he actually had a really kind heart.

"Hey that's my job!" Kai whined and pouted like a little kid. I giggled and pat his head.

Then I told them that I was fine and I didn't need anything else that night.

They smiled and led me to my room, with Kai following behind, keeping an eye on them. I laughed silently at how over protective Kai seemed.

"Good night, Krystal-sshi!" NU'EST called out. I waved and went straight to sleep.

That night I had the worst nightmare of my life.

I dreamed that when I gave the money to those Teen Top guys, there will be no happy ending. Both Sehun and I will be dead.

I suddenly woke up. I looked at the clock and it was only 1:24 A.M.

I took a deep breath and decided to go get some warm milk to help me get back to sleep.

"Can't sleep?"

"Oh Kai, you scared me!"

"Sorry."

"You can't sleep either?"

"Yeah. I just couldn't help but think about those Teen Top people and how you might be in danger. What about you?"

"I had the worst nightmare." I began telling him about it.

"I guess we both have the same fear," he said, chuckling.

"Yeah. I just came down to get some warm milk. I'm going back to bed."

"Wait. Just sit with me for a while. If I go back to sleep, I'll get scare again. Please?"

"Oh ok. But just for a while We need our rest. Tomorrow I'm gonna start looking for some more money. Dongho gave me some of his allowance, while I'll go look for more."

"How are you gonna do that?"

"Well since we already have my money and yours, along with everyone else, and Dongho's, we don't really need much left."

"Why don't we just ask Sehun's father? I mean he IS pretty rich."

"No, I don't want him to worry. We'll think of a way. My father-in-law will be plan B."

"Don't you think that it's a trap?"

"What?"

"Like your dream. It could be a trap. Teen Top just wants the money. Please don't go."

"No I can't do that. Sehun means everything to me. I'm not gonna let him die."

"I know that. But YOU mean everything to me. I don't want to lose you."

I gasped at his sincere words. Then I gave him a hug.

"Don't worry. Everything will be alright. I promise. I'm not gonna go down just like that. You know me better than that right?"

He smiled and nodded.