Chapter 16

The Prince and The Maid

It was finally time that Sehun came back from work. I was both happy and worried. I was happy because Sehun will be home soon, but worried because I'll find out what Namjoo wanted to talk to Sehun about.

I took a deep breath. Namjoo was pretty and nice.

What if Sehun started liking her?

What if he leaves me for her?

Oh all these questions are driving me crazy.

Calm down, Krystal.

Sehun loves you and you know that.

I heard the car door closed from outside and immediately stood up. I could see the bright smile on Namjoo's face as I opened the front door.

"Hey, Krystal-ya," Sehun said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Thanks a lot, Kai. The plan's ruined.

Namjoo seemed pretty shocked but she shook her head and smiled. "Uhm, hello, Sehun," she said, bowing.

Sehun looked at her and tilted his head. "Who are you?"

"You mean you don't remember me?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Wow, you have short memories. Well, maybe this would help you remember me."

She began to sing a very cute and meaningful song.

Seulpoehajima no no no, honjaga anya no no no

Eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae

That was actually a great song, and very familiar.

Sehun thought for a while and snapped. "Oh I remember you! You were that girl that sang that song at the talent show with your friends in 4th grade, uhh.." I guess he forgot her name.

"Namjoo," she said, finishing his sentence.

"Right! And you and your friends created that group, what was it? A-Blue, A-Green?"

"A-Pink."

"Yeah, that one! Sorry if I forgot about you.You know, it's been a while."

"Yeah, you've changed a lot Sehun-ah. I can't believe you're living in this huge mansion. What happened the past few years that I've been gone?"

"Oh it's a long story. Where did you go anyway?"

"Japan. Many people heard of A-Pink and so they began offering us contracts, and soon we got ourselves a manager," she laughed, "time sure goes by fast. Look at you. Now you're already the head of your father's company. If only we can turn back time once."

"Wait who told you about me being the head of the company?"

"Your cousin, of course."

"My cousin?"

I was in trouble. Namjoo pointed and Sehun turned around to look at me. He then turned back to Namjoo and said, "Excuse me for one second."

Sehun grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the kitchen. I gave Kai a mean look and he just simply whispered, "Sorry."

My husband let go of me and held both my shoulders. "Why would you tell her that we're cousins? I thought you love me."

"I do, it's just because Kai made me."

"That Kai again? I gotta have a talk with him for pulling you into a stupid thing like this."

"No please don't be mad at him. I was afraid that she might be your ex-girlfriend who wants to get back together with you. I wanted to tell her that I'm your wife but Kai just told me to say I'm your cousin. I'm sorry. I should've known better."

Sehun pulled me toward his warm body and gave a hug. "Look, next time if things like this happen again, just listen to your heart and no one else, especially not Kai, okay?" I nodded, relieved that he wasn't angry at me.

"Namjoo, Krystal isn't my cousin."

"Oh."

"She's something more to me. Sorry we didn't tell you earlier. But we're..."

"SIBLINGS!"

I shoved Kai aside and Sehun slapped by the arm.

"We're married. Husband and wife. Only us two, Sehun and Krystal."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you guys have a great 2013 Christmas!  ~throws hearts~ (I've been hanging out with INFINITE's Woohyun a lot) ^_^