Chapter 21

The Prince and The Maid

I walked to the Spring Cafe by myself, hoping a cup of tea from the best cafe that I know would help me think of a way to help Sehun. 

Just thinking about Sehun almost made me want to cry. I miss him so much.

The cafe was really busy that day but I didn't mind.

I could see Mr. Kang in the kitchen, humming to his favorite melody.

Kevin saw me, as he was taking orders, and waved. Afterward he walked over to me and said, "Hi," in English. I said hi back and walked over to an empty table.

"What would you want today?" Soohyun came over to me and asked.

"A cup of warm tea would be nice, please," I said.

"Is something wrong, Krystal-sshi?"

I guess he noticed how my voice wasn't that cheery.

"Ah it's nothing, don't worry about it."

"Soohyun-hyung! Mr. Kang needs you in the kitchen!" Dongho called out to Soohyun.

"Alright, coming!" he said.

"You're welcome," Dongho said to me once Soohyun left.

"He wasn't really bothering me," I said, defending Soohyun.

"Oh come on, I could tell you didn't want to tell him the truth."

"It's not that. I just have a lot in my mind. Like how I can find the money."

"Ah speaking of that. Here."

Dongho handed me some money.

"But this is how much you've earned this year. You should keep it."

"No, Sehun is my best friend. Have this and the money will add up."

I nodded and grabbed the money.

Then suddenly Dongho pulled me out of the cafe and into the side of the building.

"You have to be careful, Krystal. The Teen Top members could be anywhere. There was one in the Spring Cafe just now."

Dongho peeked out from behind the wall. I followed his eyes and saw two figures walking out from the cafe. They were wearing sunglasses so I couldn't tell what they look like.

"Those were the Teen Top members. I believe their names were Ricky and Changjo. Just be careful. If you feel like someone is watching you or you just don't feel safe, make sure to give me a call. I'll send another one of my spy friends to guard you tonight. I don't want you to get hurt okay?"

I nodded. "Alright."