Chapter 17

The Prince and The Maid

I literally saw Namjoo's jaw dropped. I felt bad for her. Then she started laughing.

Huh?

Sehun joined her and soon they both started laughing.

I punched Sehun playfully, but I kept a serious face. "Hey why are you laughing?"

He pinched my right cheek gently and said, "Oh you're so cute. I thought you would realize it by now."

"Realize what?"

"Haha. Namjoo isn't here to steal me away from you. No one can."

"Eh?"

"This was all a plan," Namjoo explained, "You see, Sehun wanted to make you jealous by asking me to come here and pretend I'm here to ask to be his girlfriend."

"But the plan was ruined because of that guy over there," Sehun said, pointing to Kai.

Kai looked embarrassed which made me giggle.

"So you're not Sehun's ex-girlfriend?" I asked Namjoo, trying to understand things better.

"Ex-girlfriend? Oh no! We would never go that far. We were more like childhood frenemies, and we still are, even after these years."

"Then are you really part of a group called A-Pink?" Yes I am asking a lot of questions.

"Oh that part's true. I am. You can search us up and listen to our songs. We're not very popular but we're still trying our best. If you want, you can meet my friends right now. They're just outside. I told them I was going to a friend of mine's house and they just had to follow."

I looked outside the window and saw 5 girls hiding behind some bushes. I giggled at the sight because they look like they're stalking someone. I turned to look at Namjoo who was motioning the girls to stay away, but I said, "Sure they can come in. It'd be fun, right Sehun-ah?"

Sehun nodded. "Whatever's fine with you is fine with me." He wrapped his arm around me and sent Tao to go get the other A-Pink members.

They bowed when they entered our house and they were just gazing in awe at how big it was.

"Hello we're A-Pink," they all said together.

"Hello, I'm Chorong, the leader of A-Pink. Nice to meet you."

"Hi, I'm Bomi."

"Hey, I'm Eunji."

"I'm Naeun, nice to meet you."

"And I'm Hayoung, the maknae of A-Pink."

I smiled at them as I led them to the couch.

"Your house is really big!" Chorong said.

"Yea! How could you afford it?" Namjoo asked.

Sehun began telling them the story of how his family got all the money from.

"I'm sorry about your uncle," Eunji said, warmingly, "but I gotta say you're pretty lucky to get so much money and buy this huge mansion." Sehun and I smiled.

"Ooh and you got really cute butlers too," Hayoung and Bomi said together, looking at Sehun's butlers who just appeared out of nowhere. They waved, which made the girls go crazy. I laughed. Then I saw Naeun noticed something.

"Hey you look kinda familiar," she said, walking over to Kai.

"Oh yea I remember you," Kai said, smiling brightly, "you're my Taemin-hyung's wife!"

"Wife?" the other members asked, shocked.

"Yea, she got married with my step-brother, Taemin. I was at their wedding. Eunji-sshi and Suho-hyung was there too."

"Hyung how come you never told me you went to somebody's wedding?" Sehun asked.

"Sorry, Sehun-ah. You were spending time with your friends all week so I couldn't tell you anything."

"Wait how come you got married so early?" I asked.

"I guess it was just fate," Naeun said, blushing. I guess she was thinking about Taemin.

I smiled at her and then I saw Sehun, looking at me. I almost forgot I got married early too. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he turned red.

"Aww," the girls said.

"How can you guys have anytime together when you were in Japan?" Kai asked.

"Oh we just texted and called every single day. And I trust Taemin-oppa enough to know he won't be flirting with other girls."

The other A-Pink members were laughing at Naeun playfully which made her redder than a tomato.

"Hey how about I invite Taemin-hyung and his friends over here so you guys can meet?" Kai said all of a sudden.

"No one's inviting anyone without my permission," Sehun stood up and said.

"Aww come on Sehun-ah!" I begged. I kinda want to make new friends and it'll be a good opportunity for Naeun too.

Sehun sighed and sat down. "Fine, because of my wife, I will invite Taemin and his friends over. And maybe I'll invite some of my other friends so we can have a party. You happy?" He looked at me and pouted. I smiled and nodded, hugging him tightly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if some of my chapters don't have a lot of Sestal moments. I thought that adding other characters' stories would make it more interesting. Thank you for all of you who'd been reading this story. :)