Alternative Universe

The Prince and The Maid

Okay so I just want to show you what it would be like if Sestal had never fell in love with each other, but are just friends. And since Krystal met Kai first, I will tell a story about Kaistal. Hope you like it! :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh where are they? I thought mom and dad said they'll have a poster with my name on it," Krystal mumbled as she walked around the airport looking for someone with a sign that says Krystal, from U.S.A.

Finally she spot a neon pink sign and realized her name was on it. "Are you Kim Yura, my mom's friend?" I asked the lady, that was holding the sign.

"Oh are you Jung Soo Jung?" she asked and Krystal nodded.

"Nice to meet you, Soojung-sshi," Yura bowed. Krystal didn't know what to do but she knew that bowing in South Korea is very polite so she did the same thing.

"Oh I forgot to introduce you to my son, Kim Jong In," Yura said. She pulled her son gently and he stood in front of Krystal, awkwardly.

"Hi, you can call me Kai, I like that name," he said.

"Hi, you can call me Krystal, that's my American name," Krystal said.

"Well come on you two, let's go home, shall we?" Kai's mother said.

"Here let me help you with your luggage," Kai said, offering Krystal some help.

"Oh thanks. I have a lot of stuff in there I hope you don't mind."

"This isn't heavy at all," Kai said. What did she put in here? This weighs a ton! he thought.

They finally arrived at a small house, yet seemed very cozy.

"Here you go, this is your room Soo Jung-sshi," Yura said.

"Thank you, Yura-sshi."

"It's right next to Kai's room so if there's anything you need, you can go to him, okay?"

"But umma, I need some privacy too!" Kai argued.

"But you should also help a pretty young lady like her, if you ever want to get a girlfriend. Besides she's gonna be attending SM University wit you so it's time you guys become friends."

"Okay, umma," Kai said slowly. But to be honest, this Krystal girl is pretty cute.

~School day~

"So this is SM University?" Krystal asked.

"It said it on the board, doesn't it?" Kai pointed out.

"Oh," Krystal turned red with embarrassment.

"Hey who's that girl with my Kai-oppa?" "She's not even that pretty?" "Ooh that girl's mine." Many students were whispering about Krystal. She began to get nervous. Kai could see that so he gave her a nice smile. "Don't worry, it'll be fine." Krystal smiled back and nooded.

After they were done talking with the principal, the two of them headed to class. A girl, who looked like a tomboy, walked toward Krystal. "Hey I'm Amber. I've heard that you're from the States," she spoke in fluent English, "me too. You don't have to address me in any polite ways like unnie or anything. Just call me Amber. And do you want to to sit with me and my friends at lunch?" Krystal was taken back but then she smiled and nodded.

Lunch time came quickly and Amber pulled Krystal's arm and went to the rooftop to eat their lunch.

Kai didn't know anything about that and was looking for Krystal. Aish where did that girl go? One second she was right in class with me and now she's gone.

He walked up to the rooftop to join his friends, who called themselves EXO. "Hey isn't that the girl that walked to school with you this morning?" Sehun asked Kai, pointing toward Krystal, who was sitting with Amber and her friends.

"She's sitting with f(x) and she didn't tell me?" Kai asked, pouting.

"Are you jealous because she's sitting with them and not you?" Chanyeol teased.

"No!"

"Oh come on, we could tell you were staring at her in class today," Suho said.

"I just met her yesterday. I'm sure I don't fal in love that quickly."

"Oh his face is getting red!" Baekhyun said, poking Kai's face. He slapped the hand away. All the EXO members began to laugh.

"Kai likes Krystal! Kai likes Krystal! Kai likes Krystal!" they sang so loudly that the girls from the other side of the rooftop could hear them.

"What are they talking about?" Sulli asked curiously.

"Speaking of which, is there something going on between you and Kai? You guys seem close," Luna asked, looking at Krystal.

"What? Kai and I just met. I mean he is nice and good-looking but that doesn't mean I like him."

"Oh come on. Who wouldn't like him? He and EXO are the popular people in this university. Every guy wants to be them, and every girl wants to date them. Including us," Victoria said, blushing a little.

Krystal looked back at Kai. What am I thinking? I can't be liking Kai.

When school was over, Kai and Krystal walked home together. "Hey wouldn't you think that it's weird if like what day you and I go out?" Kai suddenly asked.

"Uh...yeah." Kai was shocked. Maybe she doesn't like me. Ugh what should I do? If I don't get this out of my chest then I'll go crazy. Come on Kai just say it. The worst she could say is no right?

Kai stopped and so did Krystal. "Are you alright, Kai?" Kai shook his head.

"Uhm I know we just met but do you want to go see a movie sometimes?" Kai asked.

"Like on a date?"

"Uh... sure." He held himself up, preparing for what Krystal will say.

"Okay!"

"Huh?"

"It wouldn't hurt to go on a date sometimes," she smiled.

Kai smiled back and they continued walking.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm gonna stop here since this is overall a Sestal fanfic. This chapter was just to show what would happen instead if Sehun and Krystal never fell in love. So this is all. :)