Chapter 19

The Prince and The Maid

The party continued with me and Sehun dancing with each other. Kai and Lay showed off their dance moves, which I've never seen them do before. I was amazed!

Then suddenly the door opened loudly and everybody stopped. Then three cops walked in.

I was a bit nervous because I thought they'll complain about the party.

"Oh Sehun?" one of the police called out and Sehun walked up.

"Yes?"

"Please come with us. We've heard that you sell this bracelet," they said, showing a really beautiful bracelet.

"Yes."

"But this is not an original piece. I've heard that your company copied this without the original's owner. Please come with us."

"What? I would never do that. My company is 100% original."

"Just please come with us and we'll figure this out."

"Wait no! Please don't take Sehun. I'm positive that this bracelet was his idea alone. Someone must be setting this up!" I yelled.

"Ma'am, please step back. This is something the court will answer."

Two of the cops grabbed Sehun's arms. I tried to stop them but the 3rd cop prevented me.

"It's okay, Krystal! I'll come back," Sehun said, trying to calm me down, as I felt Kai pulling me back.

Soon Sehun and the 3 cops were gone. The party was over.

Everyone comforted me, saying that Sehun is a good guy and he would never do stuff like this.

I KNOW my Sehun is a great guy but who could be behind this plan.

"Hey don't worry," Dongho told me, rubbing my back,"I have a plan to find who was the one that created this problem in the first place. I know Sehun. He might look cold and scary but he's a great person."

I nodded, wiping the tears away from my face.

Slowly, everyone left. It was only me and the 11 butlers in the lonely mansion.

They all huddled around me and gave me hugs before Kai walked me to my room, which I shared with Sehun.

I was so alone now.

"Dongho, please hurry and save Sehun," I whispered.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who could be behind this scheme? Please wait to find out! :)