Chapter 01

Shot Down

 

     
      " I tell you guys, it’s awesome. 
 
- As awesome as the movie you forced me to watch with you last month ? Shot back a grinning Jaehyo, Jiho clearing his throat before looking away; behaving as if his elder had said nothing the next second then. 
 
- Believe me Yukwon. It’ll be awesome. You won’t regret it, I promise. " He continued praising this damn amazing shop he found about a week ago.
 
Jaehyo of course could only doubt his younger’s words as, he often had to see by himself, were more than once overrated and this so awesome thing Jiho was talking about was nothing so special in the end. As this damn movie he was forced to watch last month. 
 
It was an horrible movie. 
 
" I don’t know. Do they have cute jackets ? Jiho grinned happily.
 
- Yes they do. You’ll love it, I promise. Yukwon smiled, interested. So, you’ll come with me tomorrow ? 
 
- Okay, I’ll come. He gave up eventually, Jiho doing his little victory dance in the middle of the street; totally ignoring the passerby sending him some looks.
 
- Calm down, will you. Growled Jaehyo, grabbing his younger’s shoulder to keep his feet on the concrete and stop his stupid demonstration of dumbness. 
 
- Come on… He whined back in annoyance, shrugging his elder’s hand away. 
 
- Stop making a fool out of yourself. It make me looks like an idiot too. Jiho grinned at his words. 
 
- So what ? He teased, suddenly standing in front of Jaehyo to walk backwards. Are you ashamed of me ? He added, doing stupid, wide arms movements in front of him; which got on his nerves pretty quickly. 
 
- Be normal for once ! He hissed, trapping Jiho in a headlock, the action so sudden that his younger did not have time to react and could just yelp in surprise. 
 
- Let me go ! He whined, an amused smile on his lips. 
 
- Not before you promise to behave. He growled back, Jiho struggling against his grip, which made the both of them stand even more out than before; but Jaehyo did not notice, because of Jiho. 
 
- I won’t ! He shot back stubbornly, daring his elder to keep going on with this little game; knowing perfectly how the passerby were watching them, unlike Jaehyo totally oblivious of this. 
 
- I swear Jiho… 
 
- Guys ! Interrupted Minhyuk’s annoyed, low voice; some warning in his tone. Stop it will you, we’re in public. He added, and Jiho laughed loud at this, Jaehyo’s expression at the realization people were watching them priceless. 
 
- . He hissed, shoving his younger away, almost too roughly as Jiho almost tripped on his own feet; but he was too amused by his elder’s blush to mind; enjoying himself too much. 
 
- Can I take a picture ? He asked, phone aimed at Jaehyo’s face as he bent down a bit to capture his elder’s face he was hiding in shame. 
 
- Get lost ! He hissed, shoving the phone and hand away; and laughing, Jiho eventually stopped to walk beside his friends as a normal, mature boy would do. 
 
- We’re here. " Announced Yukwon then, Minhyuk pushing the building’s door open. 
 
Jaehyo followed after him as Jiho took a glance up at the name above the doors before stepping in too; Yukwon letting the door slide shut after him.  
 
      They were coming to the administrative office after Minhyuk had his identity stolen a few months ago. 
 
None of them knew about it until the police called him to the station after some companies pressed charge against him for default of payment. Minhyuk had no idea what was going on of course, as the others in the group. 
 
They all feared at the time Minhyuk will be jailed or something, but their company used one of their attorney and managed to clear Minhyuk’s name. The police’s investigation coming to the conclusion Minhyuk’s identity was stolen and used for buying different things on internet; using his name and social security number . 
 
Minhyuk was lucky nothing bad happened because of this, as this person could have ruined him if he had wanted to. But fortunately, he just used some personal information to buy stuffs. Nothing too harmful in some. 
 
The last step after this case was for Minhyuk to get a new social security number and fill some papers to finally forget about all this. 
 
As Minhyuk did not want to go alone he asked Yukwon if he could come with him, and as the good friend he was Yukwon said yes. Jaehyo then tagged along as he had some date in the area in two hours and just wanted to kill some time meanwhile; Jiho ending here only because he was bored at home waiting to meet with his elder at the studio and then wanted to come along. 
 
As a spoiled brat, yes. 
 
Jaehyo regretted having him along almost all the way here; as he was so loud, and annoying and exuberant and unnerving and nerves wrecking. 
 
Brief, he was Jiho in some. 
 
 
      Jaehyo and Minhyuk were at the counter with a charming lady, doing what was needed to do as Yukwon and Jiho waited on some chairs; Jiho already bored out of his mind. 
 
They were waiting for more than thirty minutes already, and his was turning numb; so he decided to move. 
 
Yukwon looked up at him when he suddenly stretched and groaned, taking a look around in hope to find something interesting.
Of course, there was only boring people. People in boring clothes, with boring glasses and boring hairstyles, their facial expression nothing but bored.
Sighing, he looked down at his friend and nodded towards a direction.
 
" You’re coming with me ? " He asked, Yukwon taking a look at the showed direction before nodding and smiling.  
 
Jiho grinned annoyingly at Jaehyo when their gazes met, his elder’s eyes following them before looking away. Jaehyo was definitely his never ending source of amusement. He thought as they reached the bathrooms. 
 
There was only one man inside, and this said man was washing his hands and leaving when Jiho stopped in front of an urinal. 
 
" How much time is it gonna take again ? He asked, sighing in irritation. If I’d knew it’ll be so boring I wouldn’t have come.
 
- Jaehyo told you to stay home. Smiled Yukwon leaning against a stall; and Jiho rolled his eyes with a grimace.
 
- The day I’ll do what Jaehyo says it’ll be raining unicorns. He answered, his friend chuckling in his back; which made him grin. 
 
- You come with us once we’re done here ? 
 
- Where are you going ? He asked, glancing up at his friend while washing his hands now. 
 
- Minhyuk wanted to try a new restaurant in the area. Jiho smiled big.
 
- I’m in ! " He said immediately, which made Yukwon laugh.
 
Jiho never heard what his friend was about to say as loud explosions followed by terrified screams echoed out of the bathrooms; making their eyes widen in horror and their body jerk away from the door. 
 
" What was that ? " Snapped Yukwon in fear, the two standing beside each other walking hesitantly to the door to peak outside. 
 
What they saw made them gasp, and they both froze for a second at the chaos happening in the building.
There was people running away from everywhere, screams coming from every directions as gun shots were fired and gruff voices heard above the ambient panic. 
They did not understand what was said as their only focus was their own safety and a way out of here. 
 
Sharing a look, they took a few deep breaths then nodded. 
 
" Stay close. " Whispered Jiho as he grabbed his friend’s hand, squeezing it in reassurance before they made their way out of the bathroom. 
 
Their initial silent plan to make their way out of the building unnoticed was quickly forgotten as people passed by them, screaming for their life; a gun shot sending some of them down. 
 
The horror of the situation hit them violently and their survival instinct kicked in, making them run in panic.
 
They ran towards the doors in hope to get out and save their lives, screams, cries and gun shots bouncing right and left around them. 
 
" What about Minhyuk and Jaehyo ? " Panicked Yukwon when they stopped a second behind a pillar as some bullets flew by and hit walls and counters.
 
Jiho took a look down at him, his breath short and painful, the fear nibbling at his stomach.
 
He was about to answer when a bullet lodged in the pillar above their heads, making them escape from their actual spot. 
 
" RUN ! " Shouted Jiho as they neared the doors and the people all around made the chaos even more chaotic. 
 
Pushing Yukwon forward and dodging whatever could be flying above his head; Jiho did not understand what happened next when a sharp pain crossed his body and sent him crashing on the floor; utter confusion hitting him until the next clear thing registering in his mind being the atrocious pain in his side.
 
 
      Yukwon eventually managed his way out of the building, dozen of panicked persons doing the same around him; the street in total chaos, as the inside of the building. 
 
" Jiho… He called, turning around to check on his friend; but the relief on his face did not last as he found no one behind him and panic overwhelmed him. JIHO ! He screamed, people shoving him from every directions as they kept running away from whatever was happening inside. 
 
- Yukwon ! He heard the voice only after feeling the hand on his shoulder, and turning around, he felt burning scared tears in his eyes as he stared at Jaehyo’s terrified face. 
 
- Jaehyo ? Came Minhyuk a second later, as scared and shocked as the others; his eyes widening when he saw Yukwon; relief washing over him then. 
 
- Where’s Jiho ? Asked Jaehyo then, Minhyuk’s gaze wandering around in search of the said boy; a terrified expression forming on his face when he spotted no one. 
 
- He was behind me… He began in panic, pointing towards the building. I thought… I didn’t know… "
 
The view inside the building clearing at some point, the three of them widened their eyes in horror when they spotted Jiho inside laying on the floor in a growing pool of blood; his hands pressing on his bloody side. 
 
Total shock washed over them as they watched their shot friend trying to move, gunmen still firing around the place; the last lucky people eventually escaping the building. 
 
" Jaehyo ! Screamed Yukwon, trying to grab his elder as he ran away towards the entrance and made his way through the people to get inside. JAEHYO ! He screamed his lungs out, Minhyuk holding him back. 
 
- No ! Shouted the older boy as he trashed in his grip. 
 
- Jaehyo ! " He yelled again, the last people now out of the building; some unlucky ones now trapped inside; Jaehyo and Jiho included.
 
He saw Jaehyo crawl to a bleeding Jiho on the floor, at least five gunmen organizing themselves to block the building’s every access. 
 

They then watched as blinds were put down and the entrances’ doors locked; before the blind was pulled down too; the last image left of their two friends being one of Jaehyo pulling Jiho closer to him as a gunman walked to them.



So here's chapter one =)

I have to admit I'm a bit nervous about what you'll think about it and if you'll even like it.

I don't know and I just hope you enjoyed the first chapter and wants more ^^

Anyway,

Remember it's a fanfiction and that this all thing with Minhyuk and the reason he was in this building is all made up by me. 

I have no idea how law's working there in Korea and even less if Minhyuk would go to such place (and even less if it exist or not) and it was all a big excuse for me to put Jiho and Jaehyo in such situation =D.

So I hope you won't mind and will just enjoy what I have to offer ^^

See ya ! 

tumblr_ml0l1rOdzZ1rlcvlto1_400.gif