A Visit and a Truce

Almost Perfect

XSYKOTICA
Almost Perfect
Almost Perfect
Chapter 6: A Visit and a Truce

 

Chapter 6: A Visit and a Truce

 

       

Hi guys! Here's another chapter...

Btw, may I ask you a favor? 

Can you please send me your friend requests? I would really love to be friends with you all...

Kamsahamnida!

 

 


 

 

 

"I trust you with this Belle. If there's any problem on that branch, I want you to personally handle it, alright?"

 
 
"Yes dad, no problem. I'll do my best" I shortly replied. 
 
 
My God! Can you believe it? He just handed me the responsibility of our business in the Macau branch. Gosh~ This is gonna be a nerve wracking load of work. Of all the branches, why should it be the Macau one? That branch is so, aarggh! I can't even describe it in words.
 
 
I don't have any grudges on that branch though, I just hate dealing with the investors there. They are so 'seasonally advance' (old and grumpy) and demanding beyond all reasons. Huh~ I don't have any choice. I already gave my word to handle it. If it weren't for my word of honor, I wouldn't set a foot or even cast my shadow on that place.
 
 
"Mr. President, the meeting is about to start" I heard dad's secretary announced when she came into the office, holding a dozen of clipboards. Gosh, I don't even want to picture out myself in the near future, trying to analyze such thick documents. But I know I have to face that fate, eventually.
 
 
"Okay I'll be right there" he replied and turned to me. "That would be all Belle. You may go now. It's about time that you take lunch, your getting thinner every month. You should eat too"
 
 
"Yes President. I'll go ahead" I professionally said as I bowed and headed out his office. 
 
 
Crap! Now I have to double my effort to take track of the issues on that branch. If only Siwon didn't have to take a vacation leave, I wouldn't be tormenting now. Maybe he got so fed up with them too that he really need to go away for a break. Aarggh! Choi Siwon! Why oh why? 
 
 
I was busy ranting my complains in my mind as I walk back to my office when suddenly, I heard the female employees giggling and gossiping about something. Hmmph... Lucky for them I'm not that strict of a boss, as long as they do their fair share of work, I don't really mind. It's their social life anyway. 
 
 
"My God! Have you seen him? He's so handsome!"
 
 
"Yeah~ Oh how I wish my boyfriend could be someone like him"
 
 
"Hahaha... You are getting way too delusional"
 
 
"He didn't even spare a second to look at you when we passed by"
 
 
 
"Besides he's definitely out of our league. He wouldn't take interest"
 
  
"You have to look like a super model or maybe someone like Director Lee for that to happen"
 
 
Oh~ I just heard my name. Did they just talk about me? Well anyways, thanks for the compliment girls. Gosh~ I feel like blushing now. I can't believe they really see me as someone to be looked up to. By the way, who are they even fangirling about? Nevermind then, I still have more important things to mind.
 
 
I was about to turn by the hallway when another two female employees bump onto me. I almost twisted my ankles back there. Can't they be more careful? Pfftt. Why do they even look like they're in a hurry for something? Are they too excitedly hungry to grab their lunch? 
 
 
"We're really sorry Director Lee. We promise it won't happen again" one of them said while fidgeting like a little child about to get punished. They even shrieked when I took a deep breath. Do I really look intimidating for them? Well they should be. I may be linient on them but I'm still their  boss.
 
 
"Okay, this is the first and last warning girls. Rule no. 2 no running along the hallways and corridors, arraso?" 
 
 
"Neh~ Director Lee" they both chorused and bowed.
 
"Okay, you may leave now" The moment I said those words, they sprinted away and started to whisper and giggle like highschool girls who just saw their crush. What the hell is going on? What's with all the giggling and blushing today?
 
 
The moment I entered my office, I came face to face with the pile of documents on my desk. Gosh~ my body and mind are so battered right now. I just want to sleep like, forever. My miseries didn't end there when I heard the door opened and came in the voice that sure will announce either good or bad news. But most often it will be the bad one. Dear Lord, please spare me just this once.
 
 
"Director Lee~" my friend and personal assistant beamed with a wide smile as she approached my desk. Her friendly expression a while ago had instantly drifted away, and in a split second, she slammed both her hands on my desk so hard that it startled me. She looked straight at me and her eyes formed into slits. What's with her drama again?
 
 
"What is it Jenny? I don't have time for any guessing game. I'm busy right now" I lamely replied and momentarily looked at her and went back to signing some documents.
 
 
 "Did you know that there's this handsome and hot guy waiting for you at the parking lot infront of our building?" 
 
 
BAM! That sure caught my immediate attention. What did she just said? Someone's waiting for me? But I didn't even remember making any appointment to anyone today. I even cancelled some meetings that are scheduled after lunch. I raised my brow and looked at her innocently. She just grunted and rolled her eyes at me in response.
 
 
"Ofcourse. What else would I expect? You don't have any idea on what's going on. Why does it have to be, that every handsome and hot guy on earth always find their way to you? Can't you atleast spare one and direct him to me?"
 
 
"Stop your rantings now. Wait, a man? Who and what for? Why is he even waiting there? A client should be waiting at the Conference room, Jenny~"
 
 
"I don't think he's a client in his overall appearance" she replied dreamily. "I even doubt he came all the way here for some investing business" Gosh~ Did I even saw her blush? This girl is really prone to infatuation.
 
 
"What does he want then?"
 
 
"He didn't say much. He just asked me to give this to you. He said you'll know what to do" she informed while handing me a small envelope.  "He also said that you'll come running to meet him after you read it" she flashed me a cheeky grin.
 
 
Huh~ Who could it be? Why does this person appear so mysterious? And to say that I'll come running to meet him, he's so full of himself. If he wanted to talk about something, he should just atleast come here after making a proper scheduled appointment.
 
 
 
I opened the envelop and realized it was a business card. Huh~ What now? Am I still the one who should call him? I was about to shove it back to Jenny when I finally saw who it belonged to. I heaved a sigh and rolled my eyes in annoyance.
 
 
 
 
 
 
         Kim's International Automotive Corporation
 
 
                                  KIM JONGIN
 
       Company's CEO
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aiissh.... him again! Why does he choose to show his face again and again? Didn't he realized that there's always trouble following behind us everytime we cross our paths? Huh~ I think Kris' punch on his face is not enough to keep him away. Aigoo... He really likes playing with fire and being in trouble.
 
 
I was about to place the business card back when suddenly I saw another note in the envelope. I reached for it and read it once and for all. I couldn't help but scoff at his arrogance and on what he had written down.
 
 
 
 
             Please don't keep me standing and waiting here. The sun's rays are penetrating my beautiful flawless skin.
 
P.S: I know I look hot, but is it really the first time that your employees had seen such a handsome guy like me? They're creating a crowd here now. I think you need to hurry up. This will not be good for your company's reputation.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey Belle~ tell me the truth, there's no other way to say this but, is he the one you replace Kris with?"
 
 
"What? No! He's just someone I met a few weeks ago. Now excuse me, I got to go and save this company of having a reputation of oggling fangirls" I hurriedly said and left the office.
 
 
True enough, the parking lot is now swarming with the female population. Gosh~ I don't mind if they do this kind of things, but atleast not while wearing the company's uniform and not during office hours. The place suddenly looked like there's an immediate pictorial happening with all those camera flashing around.
 
 
Huh~ Seems like history repeated itself. It's the same experience I had when Kris showed up once on that same spot before. Can you just imagine seeing someone like Kris right infront of you? Won't you start screaming like an idiot too? I swear, 10 to 15 girls even fainted when Kris waved and gave out a smile at them. To make it worst, the other five boys showed up too, and that's when all hell break loose.
 
 
I even remembered that the whole company area had turned into a 'Treasure Hunting' situation when the girls started to chase after the innocent boys, frantically screaming like wild hyenas on the loose. Luckily, Kris wasn't involved in all the chasing game.  It only took him to flash them his cold and unamused expression and they sprinted away, leaving him unharmed. I always think that sometimes, that face of his comes in handy in moments like that.
 
 
"Everyone! Go back to your work this instant!" I shouted with a megaphone on hand that I miraculously found at the guard's station. The guard on duty covered his ears and winced in pain at the loudness of my strict voice.
 
 
Right that instant, every living soul at the parking lot backed away after sneakily snapping their one last picture of him and started running inside the buiding. Damn it! I never realized that it's also my job now to be the disciplinary officer everytime any EXO member shows up. 
 
 
 Huh~ I would really appreciate it if they'll show up in another place, and not here. All of these just adds up to the stress that I'm facing every goddamn day. This is seriously getting out off hand.
 
 
"Wow! You really look like a tyrant a while ago. I was about to run away for my dear life too" he chuckled while leaning onto his, new car? and mind you, it's a freaking Lambourgini this time.
 
 
Yeah right! I forgot that he owns the number one automotive company in Korea. It looked like he's used to changing his car every passing week, as easy as changing his phone's wallpaper design.
 
 
"So, what brings you here?"
 
 
"Why? Is it wrong to just visit the girl who stole my first kiss?" he asked while running his thumb on his plump lips.
 
 
"What?! Excuse me, I didn't even-"
 
 
"Nevermind, you got the point" he said, shrugging the idea away. "I'm here to reveal your second payback duty"
 
 
"Bwo? Wasn't the last time enough? Or do you really want to receive another punch from Kris?"
 
 
"Look, I really didn't have any idea about your past with each other. And actually, he shouldn't feel any jealousy between us. Remember, he's even the one who broke up with you, right?"
 
 
"Well, that was because-"
 
 
"Okay listen~ Kris hyung and I already talked about it a few weeks ago and were okay. Everything was settled accordingly"
 
 
"And do you really expect me to believe you just like that?"
 
 
"But it's true!" he pouted. "It's on EXO's Manual to settle things immediately if members get involved in some misunderstandings"
 
 
"Hah! And who's the derp who created that 'manual'? Is it the trolling Chen?"
 
 
"Aniyo~ It's Kris hyung himself" 
 
 
Oh~ oopss... Did I just indirectly call Kris a derp? kekeke... I didn't mean to. Well then, if it's created by the ever serious Kris, then it must have been true. Aiishh... EXO and their principles in life.
 
 
"Hahaha! To think you even fell in love with that derp" he teased and I just glared at him. "I really feel jealous about that"
 
 
"Yah! Just close your mouth, will you?!"
 
 
"But I'm not totally jealous now" he said while moving closer to me. "Kris and you may had History, but right now, You and I have perfect............ Chemistry" he finally whispered to me.
 
 
 
 "Aiissh... Did you really came all the way here just to say that? You're seriously wasting my time!" I snapped after pushing him away.
 
 
"Aniyo~ As I've said, I'm here to tell you about your next payback. So, have lunch with me and we'll talk it over" he said while pushing me inside his car.
 
 
"Hey! I still have work to do. Let me out!" I complained when I can't even open the car's door. Aarrgh, what's with this stupid car? Why does it have to be so hightech? Aiissh jinjja! 
 
 
"Stop that! It won't open unless I tell so. It only follows the blueprint of my voice command"
 
 
"Yah! You! Let me out! I haven't finish signing my documents!"
 
 
"Look~ you may be the Director, President or whatsoever, but you're still a human being. You're also entitled to eat lunch, not just to spend the whole day working on your documents" he said and started the engine.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

What do you think he'll ask her to do? kekeke....

That would be too bothersome to guess, right? There are so many possibilities....

But just try to guess? Who knows you'll get it right.....