Annoying and Cocky Saviour

Almost Perfect

XSYKOTICA
Almost Perfect
Almost Perfect
Chapter 4: Annoying and Cocky Saviour

 

Chapter 4: Annoying and Cocky Saviour

 

 
When I opened my eyes, I shook my head to try to get away from the dizziness I've experienced. I groaned in pain the moment I felt the terrible impact I received from the incident. Omo! Am I dead? I swear I just saw the speeding car coming my way. I pinched my cheeks for reassurance, and damn, thank goodness I'm alive. I'm really alive!
 
 
But wait! How did it happened? Did I just teleported myself out of the street? My goodness, this is crazy. Go back to your senses girl. You're just a mere mortal, not a superhero. Nevermind then, as long as I'm still breathing.
 
 
I tried to stand up and press onto the ground to lift my body, but then, I felt something strange. Wait a minute! Why is the ground soft and comfy? Right that instant, I quickly shifted my eyes to the ground, and to my surprise, I found someone underneath me.
 
 
Damn! All the questions and complains that's crowding my mind had drifted away when my brain cells had finally processed who it is. Oh crap! Out of the many people in the world, why does it have to be him? This troublesome garter boy!
 
 
Wait! Oh no, great Belle! Just great! Now I have another major concern to worry about. His eyes are shot closed and he's not moving a single muscle. My God, is he dead? But it can't be, we're not even run over by the car. Omo! Did he hit his head hard? What should I do? He's damn right unconscious.
 
 
"Come on! Wake up garter boy!" I chanted over and over again as I deliberately started to shake his body. God, he can't possibly be dead, right?
 
 
Crap! Can't he just normally grunt in pain like those people in the movies after hitting the ground? All he gives me now is his silent response. Aiissh jinjja, I'm sure he's still breathing and he still got his steady pulse. Gosh~ as much as I want to call for help, there's no one around and I can't even use my phone since I left it at home.
 
 
"Aarrgh! Why does it have to happen to me? This garter boy is driving me crazy!" I muttered out of frustration as I looked at his peacefully unconscious state.
 
 
I admit it though. Now that I had actually taken a closer look at him, he really looked harmless and innocent if he's peacefully drifted to unconsciousness. How I wish he'll remain like that even after he'll gain back his senses. But I doubted he will. I think it already runs in his blood to be that annoying.
 
 
"Hmmph... you look rather handsome when you're like that" I said softly while examining him. I was about to reach and trace the outline of his face, but I immediately stopped. Why?
 
 
Because right that instant, I saw his lips twitched upwards into a smirked. Did he just-? Damn it! Had he heard me calling him handsome? This scumbag! And he really thought I still haven't noticed what he's planning to do in that mischievous brain of his. Duh~ Two can play the game, just wait and see, pabo!
 
 
"Hey~ wake up now, please~" I fakely cooed in the most worried and concern tone I could master up.
 
 
Duh~ I'm even more good in acting than he is. He can't even hold himself not to smirk even for a minute just to play his 'unconscious role'. Here it goes. Time for revenge, dude. I inhaled deeply and conditioned myself for my next move. Then, in a split second, I connected my palm on his cheek and slapped him on the face, hard! Oops... mianhae, I didn't mean to.
 
 
 "Ouch!" he yelped in pain while holding onto his hurting cheek. Gotcha! "Why did you slapped me? I was waiting for you to give me CPR instead" he hissed.
 
 
"Bwo? CPR? Are you crazy?" Gosh, and he even have the guts to make me do that. "You dived onto the hard ground, not into a deep blue sea. You're not even unconscious in the first place" 
 
 
"But still! What if I was really unconscious?"
 
 
"The point is you're not! You're just acting it out, you pabo!" I snapped at him and started to leave. He even dare to make a fool of me. Never gonna happen, cocky boy!
 
 
"Hey! Wait! I just saved you here, don't just leave me alone" he complained in between his grunts of pain.
 
 
"Why? Who even told you to save me?" I retorted back. Gosh~ I didn't mean to be ungrateful, but he's really getting into my nerves.
 
 
"Well, my conscience told me to. Why don't your conscience tell you to help your saviour back, huh?" Aiissh... Had the world gone insane?, and he even used the power of guilt and good karma against me.
 
 
"Fine!" I snapped and head back towards him.
 
 
Huh~ If it weren't for my gratefulness to him, I'll never be doing this. I tried to pull him up with all my strenght. Gosh~ Why does he have to be so heavy? He's skinny and he's not even that muscular, Pfft. I pulled on both his arms and he pulled back to lift his body. But unfortunately, due to the force he excerted, I stumbled on top him, again. Aiissh... Why do I have to be a weakling damsel in distress tonight?
 
 
"Oh~ you really love falling onto me huh~ Why not fall into me in a romantic way instead?" he said and winked at me.
 
 
"You wish! You -"
 
 
Before I could even finish my ranting again, he rolled us over and he hovered above me. He cupped my face with his hands and made me look at him straight in his eyes. Those mischievous sparkling eyes.
 
 
"Call me stupid names again and I will definitely kiss you without second thoughts" he said with his warm breath that came to me like a warning from hell. It sure send shivers along my spine.
 
 
"Aarrgh! Get off of me!" I frustratedly snapped and pushed him away to stand up. I my heel and started to walk, but he suddenly grabbed my wrist and start talking again. He sure is really talkative for a man, right?
 
 
"Hey, aren't you going to pay me back for saving you?" he asked in a rather serious tone. Wow~ and I really thought he did it out of his good and willing conscience.
 
 
"Fine~ How much do you want? Just name the price!" I replied and faced him. I started to open my handbag and reach for a cheque and pen, but he swatted my hand away from it.
 
 
"What? I don't need your money. I already have lots of those" he seriously implied. I just can't help but to roll my eyes in annoyance on how arrogant he is right now. Can't he have any good traits left, even just one, aside from his pretty face?
 
 
"What do you want then?" Seriously, he's taking too much of my time already and he's really testing my patience. I always have a long thread-like patience in me, but I think it's about to snap into thin air right now.
 
 
"I want you to pay me back with your BODY" he seriously said, emphasizing on the last word like it's the most obvious thing  to say, and then he flashed me his infamous smirk again.
 
 
My eyes grew wide in total shock and I gulped at his request. I suddenly felt nervous like, what the freaking hell? This ! He just asked me to pay him back with my body? What does he think of me, an easy to get girl who's willing to flaunt myself before him without even thinking twice?
 
 
"Bwo? You're such a ert!" I may be nervous now, but I won't easily let him off when he just indirectly insulted me. I was about to slap him but he caught my hand before it landed on his face. Gosh~ I really wanted to kick him on the crotch right now.
 
 
"Wooah! You dare call me a ert? I think you're the erted one here. Huh~ I never thought you'll think about something naughty. Well, not bad. Nice suggestion if you want too" he wiggled his eyebrows and eyed me from head to toe.
 
 
"What the- You!"
 
 
"What I mean is, pay me back with your body by doing physical labor, not doing  'IT'  if you know what I mean"
 
 
I was left dumbfounded by his statement. My goodness~ Did he just turn the flow of events and make me look to be the embarassing one here? You just wait, you sneaky pabo! I'll get back on you someday.
 
 
 
"And how Am I suppose to do that, huh mister?!"
 
 
"I want you to drive me home"
 
 
"What?!" He's really too much to take. I don't think I can handle him anymore. "Now you're not only crazy, you're also delusional. You still have your eyes, hands and feet. You are well capable of driving yourself!"
 
 
"But I'm still in pain here. Don't you remember I was the one who directly hit the ground? Not to mention that you also crashed and smashed me with your body weight" he complained while holding onto his aching back and waist.
 
 
Aiissh jinjja! and did he just indirectly said that I'm heavy? This annoying bratty punk! Aarrgh! Relax Belle! It's illegal to murder someone. You have morals and good values. Crap!
 
 
 
"Fine!" I frustratedly said. And unknown to me, a sudden smile crept on his face, which I wasn't able to notice due to my anger. "Where's your car? And give me that freaking damn car key!" I snapped and made him lead the way.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

                Did it really took me long enough to update guys? Sorry about that....  Jeongmal mianhaeyo (bows 90 degrees)

                Btw, how's this chapter for you? just send me your comments.... kamsahamnida!