Life after Everything

Almost Perfect

XSYKOTICA
Almost Perfect
Almost Perfect
Chapter 14: Life after Everything

 

Chapter 14: Life after Everything

 

       

 

 
It had been almost five months now since I've got the shock of my life in my own wedding day. Gosh~ I didn't have the slightest idea that it would be a very dramatic and interesting day ever. If I would ever have to write an account of my life, that day would probably be the most confusing and intriguing moment of all.
 
 
Right now, I just woke up from my deep slumber because the gleam of the sun's rays had crept through the glass window and penetrated its heat on my face. I squinted my still droopy eyelids to look at the digital clock at the bedside table, and it revealed to be exactly 10 in the morning.
 
 
Gosh~ Since when did I turned into a deep sleeper? I shrugged the thought away and turned to my other side to greet my husband with a morning kiss, but then, all I found is an empty space. Huh~ Why does he always need to be up so early without me noticing? Well, I couldn't blame him because he have some important appointments to accomplish.
 
 
I carefully got up from bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower and dressed up. The moment I opened the door to step out of the bedroom, I automatically cringed my nose at the sudden awful smell that had crept into my ever so sensitive nostrils.
 
 
My goodness, what's that smell? It makes me want to throw up again. Gosh~ Surely this thing doesn't help in even alleviating my morning sickness. Yes, you've heard it right. I'm experiencing it since last month. Actually, at this moment in time, I'm in my first trimester of pregnancy, the third month to be exact.
 
 
I went downstairs and found the guilty culprit in the kitchen. He's expertly mixing the numerous ingredients into the pan, just like a wizard brewing a potion with a spell. Huh~ and he even took the time to wear the pink apron that he somehow managed to messily tie up at his back.
 
 
I immediately approached him to inspect on whatever he's cooking, and damn, the awful smell had grew intense for my delicate nose. I bet the food he's preparing is not bad at all, but for now, it just wouldn't cooperate with me when it choose to create war with my nostrils.
 
 
"My God! Jongin, what's that?!" I asked in my muffled voice because I was trying so hard to cover my nose not to ever be smelling that awful thing again.
 
 
"Oh, you're finally awake" he stopped his cooking and turned to look at me. "I'm cooking some kimchi spaghetti for your breakfast. So, how's the two angels doing?" he cheerfully asked as he gave a quick kiss on my forehead and rubbed my belly.
 
 
"Were doing perfectly fine, but not until you cooked that!" I said and pointed at the kimchi. "No offense Jongin, but I seriously hate that smell" I cringed my nose again with disgust.
 
 
"Then, what do you want?" he turned off the stove and sadly looked at me. Gosh~ I didn't mean to be ungrateful, but I just don't like any kimchi in my menu for now.
 
 
"Thanks for the effort Jongin, but I don't like any kimchi now" I apologetically said. "I want some ice cream"
 
 
"Seriously? This early in the morning?" he said in an unbelieving tone.
 
 
"Jongin, it's already 10:45, see?" I said matter of factly and pointed at the nearby wall clock.
 
 
"I know, but you haven't eaten any decent breakfast yet and you already want some ice cream?"
 
 
"Come on, please~" I cooed and begged at him with the best aegyo I could master up. Gosh~ I'm really craving for it now. He needs to fall into my trap of charm.
 
 
"Yah! Don't you dare use that aegyo on me" he warned as he placed his hands on his hips, looking like a father scolding his spoiled brat kid.
 
 
Huh~ Let's see if you'll not give in with my plan B. I came to know about this deadly secret of his from the other EXO members. They said that it will always work on him 100 percent. Let's put it to test then.
 
 
"Please~" I cooed again while pouting. Huh~ here it goes. "O-P-P-A~"
 
 
"Aiissh, and you even used that word" he mumbled and ruffled his hair in annoyance. "Fine!" he defeatedly agreed and shrugged his shoulders.
 
 
Bingo! I never thought that the EXO boys could be of much help when it comes to reliable and useful facts. What loyal friends they are to reveal a secret weapon to use against their own member. Kekeke.
 
 
"Gomawo oppa! You're the best!" I cheerfully said as he placed a couple of scoop in a bowl and gave it to me. "Saranghae~" I teasingly sing-songed the last part.
 
 
"Aiissh, stop that!" he retorted and pinched my cheeks. "Don't make me regret that I hand you over to my hyung for marriage"
 
 
I was about to rant at him on how he over complains and over reacts on eveything when suddenly, we heard the main door unlocked followed by my husband's voice, saying that he's finally home.
 
 
"Huh~ speaking of the devil" Kai unmindfully said and I instantly send him my deadly glares. "I mean, your ever sweet and loving husband" he corrected and rolled his eyes.
 
 
I don't have time to argue with him now because all I want is to meet my husband at the door. I wasn't able to see him from the moment I woke up a while ago. I just want to give him my morning kiss and get one from him in return.
 
 
"Yeobo!" I cheerfully said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on his lips.
 
 
"Good morning, Yeobo!~" he sweetly replied and smiled at me.
 
 
But then, that smile didn't last long when I saw him furrowed his eyebrows as he his lips, as if tasting something that's not to his liking. He darted his glare towards Jongin who's standing beside me, looking like a frightened puppy, ready to receive some punishment. That's when I realized the wrong move I did. Uh oh! He discovered it!
 
 
"Yah! Kim Jongin, I told you to look after her while I'm out. Why did you let her eat some ice cream in the morning?" he irritatedly accused at the poor maknae.
 
 
"What are you saying, hyung?"
 
 
"Don't you dare play innocent at me. I just tasted the chocolate flavor on her lips" he sneered at him.
 
 
"But hyung, I did my best to stop her, but she even blackmailed me" he turned to look at me. What? I didn't blackmailed him, I just used some aegyo.
 
 
"Blackmailed you with what?!" he spat at him while raising a brow.
 
 
"H-her a-aegyo~ and she even called me oppa. Hyung, you know how that word has its effect on me~" he pouted and my husband just facepalmed himself.
 
 
"Mianhae yeobo. I was really craving for it. Don't blame him" I butted in with a pout to save the poor maknae in receiving all the blame.
 
 
"Alright then, but don't eat it everyday. Maybe once a week will do, and definitely not in the morning, arrasso?" he reconsidered with a smile and I cheerfully clapped like a retarded seal.
 
 
"See, you fell for her aegyo too in a blink of an eye, and you dare accuse me of doing so?" Kai scoffed in annoyance.
 
 
"I'm exempted for that because I'm her husband" he retorted back. "Just go and continue with what you're doing. I needed some 'alone time' with my wife"
 
 
"Again? But you spend your time together almost 24/7" he rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Huh~ The last time we let you have your 'alone time', you ended up making some miracles in December" he said and pointed at my protruding belly.
 
 
"Yah! Can't you just keep your thoughts to yourself?!"
 
 
"Whatever hyung~ I'm just telling the truth, right Belle?" he teasingly said and wiggled his eyebrows at me. Gosh~ this brat is so talkative. He's worst than the trolling Chen and whinning Tao, combined!
 
 
"Aiissh, just go and continue with whatever you're doing" he pushed Jongin towards the kitchen again. Then he grabbed my hand and lead us to our bedroom.
 
 
"So, yeobo~ How did it go?" I immediately asked after he closed the door and we both sat at the edge of the bed.
 
 
"It went well, actually that would be my last appointment with him"
 
 
"Jinjja? That's great! I guess rest and medicines is all you need" I said and placed my palm against his cheek.
 
 
"Yeobo, rest and medicines doesn't always do the trick. Sometimes, seeing and being with someone does the miracle" he replied back and kissed my lips. "By the way, I have something for you"
 
 
"Really? What is it? Palli Oppa~" I excitedly said and grabbed one of his arm.
 
 
"Okay, relax~ you're too excited, it might startle our baby" he softly said as he caressed and kissed my baby bump.
 
 
"Oops, mianhae~" I sheepishly smiled at him.
 
 
"I will give it to you but first, tell me that you love me" he instantly set out the rule of his condition.
 
 
"I love you, Yeobo!~" I spontaneously said, but it seems like he's not satisfied with it.
 
 
"Aniyo~" he shook his head. "Say it with my whole name"
 
 
"Arrasso~" I replied as I prepared and cleared my throat to shout it out, but not too loud ofcourse.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 "I love you~............ WU YIFAN!~"
 
 
 "That's much better! And I love you more, baby~" he said and planted a kiss on my lips.
 
 
Yes, you heard it right. I'm happily married to the love of my life, Kris Wu. I was surprised too when I saw him at the altar that day, and that Jongin had turned out to be his bestman, afterall. Gosh~ they really succeded on trolling me that day. Blame it all to Chen who suggested the stupid and annoying idea.
 
 
That's not all! A month before the wedding day, the EXO boys had came up with the most fascinating idea. The moment they knew that Kris was officially divorced, they rushed to dramatically persuade and convince my parents to set up an arrange marriage for me and Kris.
 
 
Ofcourse my parents didn't just immediately agreed to it. But due to their perseverance and determination, accompanied by Tao's constant whinnings, they finally gave in. Gosh~ I never knew that they'll team up and create a connivance against me.
 
 
Huh~ And the poor innocent me, was heart broken to the max when my father announced it to me like good news that came straight from heaven. Well, it was really good news, but I didn't have any idea about it at that moment. Ofcourse, partly it was me to blame when I continuously refuse to know his name in the first place.
 
 
Oh, and by the way, you might be wondering about Kris' condition. Well, from the moment he had gone missing, he finally decided to comply with all the therapy and treatments he could get abroad. Good thing his cancer was just benign, and after a series of medications and radiation therapy, which the last one was a while ago, he finally achieved cure for it. A big thanks to God for granting my fervent prayers.
 
 
"Now, here's your present" he said and placed something around my wrist.
 
 
It was a silver bracelet studded with some sparkling diamonds along the flat surface that connects the two laces where it meets. When I raised it up to my eye level, I noticed that there's something engraved in it, more like a phrase in small letters.
 
 
I squinted my eyes to take a closer look and read it. Much to my surprise, the phrase engraved there, were the exact words that I had written in his couple necklace that we had at the Amusement Park.
 
 
 
 
 
Being with you feels like an adventure;
  An adventure I never wanted to end...
 
 
 
 
 
I couldn't help but to get teary eyed again. Gosh~ Why did I became a cry-baby all of a sudden? He just smiled at me as he wipes away my tears with his thumb. He cupped my face with his palms then gave me another lingering kiss on my lips, and finally whispered to me the words 'I love you'.
 
 
Now I finally had the proof that life is full of rocky road journeys that will test our own limitations in some nerve wracking challenges. Huh~ and I never knew that mine would be in the form of a complicated romance. But nonetheless, everything that had happened, had been worth fighting for.
 
 
Huh~ And how ironic it might sound now, but the one who had caused my Almost Perfect life, is the same person who had magically turned it to be Absolutely Perfect, afterall. Now it made me realized that, love is sacrificing, sharing and self giving, because in the end, happiness is what love can give.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
There you have it guys!
Did I made the last chapter worth waiting for? kekeke.... I hope so...
 
That was not my original plan for the story, but then I thought it would be more fitting to have a happy ending to match with a happy Christmas Season.
 
I hope you find my story interesting till the end of the last chapter.....
 
To all my wonderful subbies and all those who took their time to view my story, thank you very much for sparing your time to read it... Jeongmal Kamsahamnida! (bows 90 degress)