Hurted

Crazy Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Hurted

 

 

"KAAAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!"

  I shouted as I ran towards him. He had soddened, God knows how long he was there. He sat right where I treated him that time. Beside him there were many beers, it looks like he drank.     "Kai! Kai, what are you doing here?" I asked, holding Kai's face.   "I kept waiting... waiting until I was almost crazy. Waiting and hoping that one day you will enter through the door of my room.. I always waited-"   I hugged him before he managed to finish his word, I held him tight until he was silent in my arms. I could feel his breath tickling my ear. "Mian....jinjja mianhae...mianhae Kai" I just could said that sentence. I didn't know what to say anymore, and it was the only word that can represent my feelings at this time.. 'I'm sorry..' I could feel in my arms weakened and I removed my arms from him.   "So, now you don't leave me again?" Kai asked me.   "Eo.. I don't leave you.. let's go back to the hospital" I said .   Then I helped Kai stand. How could he come out with this condition. A taxi passes through the park , so I stopped it and I got into with Kai.   "Young Do Hospital" I said to the driver.   "Go to sleep, after we arrived at the hospital I will wake you" I said to Kai.   He leaned his head on the car window and said, "Don't forget to wake me later if you don't want to die"   He's back to being his usual.. - _ -.   "Ahjussi, please turn on a warm conditioned" I begged the driver.   My shirt really wet and finally I realized, 'my shirt is white!' and in the rest of the way I hug myself because of embarrassment. 'Pluk'. Wet blue shirt thrown into my head. What is this? This's Kai's shirt.   "Wear it" Kai said.   "But..."   "Shut up and wear it!" Kai said .     I wear the clothes and Kai shirtless. I'm really not understand him. Who is actually sick here...? The car stopped, we've reached the destination.   "Hey, take the money in my left pocket" Kai said   "But.." I just want to tell him I'll pay the taxi, but he interrupted me   "Can you don't answer me?! Take it!"   Then I reached into his pants pocket and take the money in it. Oh god .. so much money! Kai gave the money to the driver.   "Yah Kai, you're going shirtless into the hospital? You should just use it" I said, taking off his shirt I was wearing.   I took off before he could, and he said to stop me "You talk too much. Just wear it! The others will come later, you want to look like that in front of everybody"   "ert" I said   "What the hell-" he has not had time to finish his word, Chanyeol and sehun running towards us and Chanyeol shouted, "Kai?! Where have you been?! We shocked when the nurse said you disappeared! Yumi-ah? Why are you here?"   "Oh... hi..." I said to Chanyeol and Sehun.   "Why are you wearing Kai's shirt? And why you are soaking wet so?! " Chanyeol asked .   "Come on don't be noisy! I want to go back to the room and sleep!" Kai said with his right hand held my hand.   "Why did you pull me?" I asked to Kai.   "You think you can come home with that condition, huh? Never mind follow me first" Kai said. And I followed him.   "Then what about us?" Chanyeol asked .   "Whatever, you just go home!" Kai said to Chanyeol and Sehun.   "Eiii~~~ Kaii~ you flirty...."   Kai looked at him with a death stare. And at that time also, Chanyeol shut his mouth and left. sehun also follow Chanyeol from behind.   "Come to my room" Kai said   "Kai flirty~~" I said .   "Shut up!" he shouted, but I could see his ears flushed .   Lol~ it turned out he was shy .. kekekeke   'room no: 93'   "Change your clothes with this" Kai said as he threw a pair of pajamas and a towel to me .   "The hospital pajamas right? Is it okay to wear it?"   "Eo"   I complied and went into the toilet. I wear clothes that Kai gave to me, I thought the pajamas was huge. The hand was so long, so I rolled up the sleeves to my elbows. And pants were also very long, I also rolled up the pants and wear down to the stomach - _ - .   When I came out, I found Kai also changed clothes and towels hanging on his shoulder. How could he wears that clothes by hand in a cast like that. He was asleep in his bed , and I walked up to him .   I his wet hair and I whispered "Calcayo"  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter