The Change

Crazy Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Change

 

 

I wanted to cry, wanted to cry louder. If only these tears didn’t dry out, sure I've done it. Yumi.. you are stupid. You are the worst girlfriend in the world. You should have trusted Kai more. Don’t you remember the days that you live with Kai? There was no way he was going out with another girl while he likes you. Well, what was I thinking? 

If you think like this, it would discredit myself. I will have more stress to this extent. I should have trusted Kai more. So far, I have refused to believe him and made him hurt so many times, but why do I even do it again? 

I also kept telling myself to believe him, but why am I refusing to believe? Was I actually becoming a barrier between Kai and Hyori? Just hearing her name, my heart was already hurt. I don’t want Kai to go back to her, I want to hold Kai by myside. But how can I be so selfish? Yumi Oh my goodness, stop thinking about it!

I've been just staring at the television screen without any of the events entering into my brain. Although I was watching, my mind still focused on Kai. Why am I so stressed like this just because of a dream?! Babo! Babo! 


"Why are you hitting yourself? You look like a fool" Commented Kai who was amazed to see my action. 

"Kai?! You scared me, you're awake?" I asked, shocked. 

"Of course, what time do you think it is?"

Heuk! Its already half past ten?! It means I didn’t sleep all night?! I can't believe I got this crazy! 

"Were you the one who took care of me last night?" Kai asked again. 

"Huh? E-eo" 

Kai smiled a little, "Oh.....um, go-gomawo for yesterday..." 

What’s with that face?! Kai was shy?! Hahahaha! His face was very geeky, looked shy and he thanked me, this rarely happens! 

"Hahaha, hey—" I just meant to , but a sudden pain hit my heart again. That was too painful for me, making me difficult to breathe. 

"Hm?" Kai asked. 

I turned away, "Uh..a-aniyo.." 

"What happened to you? Weird." 

It hurts a lot, I need to get out from here. My heart was hurt to see Kai. I couldn’t stand it anymore. 
"I-I’m going home." 

"Huh? Why are you going back so soon?" 

"E-eo..." I said as I took my bag ready to leave. 

Kai caught my arm, "Hey, you're weird. What? At least you can have breakfast here." 

"Uh-uhm, I-I.. M-my mother is looking for me, s-she needs my help because of my brother's head got stuck in the door.."  I said. 

Oops, silly me. I spontaneously answered that way. Kai might have not believed! 

"Oh. Okay." He believed.... 

"Bye!" I said and immediately ran out. 

"Uh-wait, hey!" Before Kai could catch me again, I shut the door in his face. 

I ran away from his apartment. I have to keep going, don’t let Kai come after me. Because there is only one way I could keep him by my side, to keep this selfishness, which is.. 
'lying to myself and Him'.

 

 

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

 

 

Emi's POV


These days, my friend 'Yumi' has strange behavior. She was usually in the class to just eat or sleep, now she is being quite. She was usually chatty, now became rather quiet. Not only that, when I wanted to chat, she also didn’t show interest and didn't listen. I'm so confused. It seems she has a problem, but every time I ask her, she always replied with 'it's okay' or 'huh? What's wrong with me?' WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER??!!



"Yah! What’s wrong with you?! You look crazy! Why?! Tell me!" 

"Uh, huh? What’s wrong with me?" Yumi asked, confused. 

GOD! What is wrong with her actually? Why isn't she telling me?!

"Alright, I give up. Anyway, after school, I and Chanyeol would go with Kai and others. Kai said, you must come." 

Yumi was silent, her eyes staring at the floor. She didn’t focus to my words at all. 

"Hey Yumi..." 

"...." 

"YAH YUMI!" 

"Huh?! Mwoh?! Why you have to shout?" 

"Molla! I'm pissed!" I said and went out of the classroom leaving Yumi. 



I was almost ready to cry. Not because Yumi was yelling at me, but I wasn’t trusted.  She didn’t say anything to me, and I know when or if something happened to her. Is it just me who think her as my best friend?! I ran to Chanyeol’s class and opened the door with a bang.

 

"Yeollie!" I shouted, didn’t care about the people who started to look at me. 

"Emi-ah?! Here!" Chanyeol called me with his trademark smile. 
Indeed, seeing his smile, my heart became calm. I was lucky to have a boyfriend like him! 
Chanyeol, I LOVE YOU!!! 

"Yeollie" I said running to his seat. 

"Let's sit down." He said as he pulled me to the chair next to his desk. 

"Oh? Kai and Sehun is also here? Annyeong, good afternoon." I said, bowing my head. 

"Good afternoon Emi-ah." Replied Sehun. 

And this alien, Kai was just silent while smoking.  He didn’t even look at me. Huh! Cold guy! 

"Hey, is smoking allowed in the class?" I asked that golden-head. 

Kai was silent, didn’t answer my question. Instead, he glanced at me with a look of wonder and raised an eyebrow. Ukh!! I really hate it every time he did it! I think I feel like a stupidest person in the world to ask that question! I would prefer him calling me directly than he did it (raising his eyebrow)!  

"Ignore him, he is always like that. Emi-ah, don’t forget that later on we are hanging out! Wait for me! Looks like the teacher would hold me for a while because I ate in class... hiks" Said Chanyeol. 

"Of course I'll be waiting" 

"Kyaaa Emi-ah!" Chanyeol shouted happily, opened his arms out.

"Kyaaa Yeolliie!!!" I yelled as I greeted his arms. 

"Stupid couple." Commented Kai. 

"Yumi is coming with us, right?" Asked Sehun. 

"Eh? Oh, Yumi? I don’t know" 

"How could you not know?! I've told you to ask her, haven’t I?" Kai shouted as he pounded the table. 

Tsk!! Dictator!! You're lucky to be Yumi’s boyfriend! 

"Kai-ah! Don’t yell at Emi like that!" Oh My Yeollie!! You're my savior! 

"Aah noisy! Why don’t you ask that 'snot' if she wants to come or not?" Kai shouted again. 

"I asked her but she didn’t listen. And I got pissed, so I left her." I replied. 

"What do you mean by she didn’t listen to you?!!" 

I hid behind Chanyeol’s back, "Huhuhu! Yeollie!! I'm scared!" 

"Kai-ah!" Chanyeol scolded him. 

"Tch!" Kai snorted.

"Hmm... she doesn’t liste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter