His Dream

Crazy Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His Dream

 

 

 

Slowly the orange juice started dripping from her hair. I could only gasped over my behavior. I couldn't believe I could get out of hand on my future mother in-laws. Moreover, it isn't the white water, but I used an orange juice that was certainly 'sticky'. But strange, I felt more relieved than sorry.

 


"What the hell are you?" She said with a tone of terrible. She looked at me with a deadly stare, made ​​me shudder a little. But her gaze was still nothing compared to Kai's intimidating stare.


"Um... Cwe-cweseonghamnida." I said apologetically. But I knew that she was aware of the lack of my expression.


"How dare you...to me..Who do you think you are, huh?! Are you proud of having been able to be my stupid son's girlfriend?! You should be aware that your status! Did you feel great?"


"What did you say-" I want to protest further, but Kai raised his hand in front of me, gave me a code that I don't need to  speak any further.


"Enough..." Kai said.


"Tsk" I grunted.


"You'd better watch your girl's behavior? She had absolutely no manners like a monkey! Shouldn't you be looking for another girl who is more dignified than this?! You didn't dignified, at least look a dignified girl to cover it!"

 


WHAT?! MONKEY?! SHE CALLED ME MONKEY?! AAHH!! I CAN BE CRAZY!! AAHH!! MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE!


How could she talk about dignity when she is undignified!! My hands itch!!! 

 


"Eomma....." Called Kai.


"You're just trouble! And I just ask you to be present at this event and congratulated the minister. But what are you doing to me?! You carry this monkey girl and she flushed me"


"Eomma....."


"See, how my situation now! Though I still have to greet the guests!! Is-"


"Eomma!!" Kai shouted. At that moment, she closed and silent like a frightened child. 


Kai lifted the paper bag that he had been carrying before to her. "Eomma...." Kai said in a low tone.".... saengil chukkae...."

 


She was silent and just stared at Kai. So.... Inside the bag was a music box that we bought yesterday? He'd been holding the bag along this time and it turns out it was a gift for his mother. I just had forgotten that today her birthday because my anger. But Kai still remember it, and still willing to give the gifts to his mothers who had cursed him...


Kai....


She paused with a look of hurt and stared at Kai. Hopefully she can understand Kai's feeling through the gift. Damn, I was so thrilled to see Kai like this.... huhuhu! KAIII!!

 


"We'll go." Kai said as he led me toward the exit.

 


I looked back for a moment, at that time, she was still staring at Kai figure with a face full of regret. How? You would regret to wasted a children as well as Kai. We recommend that you learn from your mistakes today, old grandmother....
 

 

 

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

 

 


It's a hard for Kai to walking to the car. The situation is getting worse now. And I'm sure his fever increase again, because his body is really hot compared to earlier. I was going to take him to the hospital, but he refused and asked to go home. I walked him to his apartment, with the help of the driver. Because this time he is completely unable to move.

 


Having him on the mattress, the driver pleaded himself. And there lived two of us. I'm out of breath because of tired. I should rest for a while before taking care of Kai again. Today I was really tiring physically and mentally. The main factor of course because the old woman. 
 

 

Kai was very sweaty, he had to replace his clothes. This is already the second time I replace his clothes, so I wasn't as nervous as the first. I wiped him with a damp cloth, because it certainly uncomfortable sleeping with a sticky body because sweating.

 


After wiping him, I put his T-shirt. Well, I know that he is wearing short. So, I just need to open his trousers. So I don't need to do anything else and see something else. I measure his temperature again. Omo! 39 degrees! His fever got higher. I need medication and foods, because he hadn't eaten since this morning. Ah, maybe he hadn't eaten from last night! Huh, no wonder his fever kept rising. He had no energy because he hasn't eaten! I'm so stupid.

 


I wiped the sweat from his face down to his neck. After he seemed to sleep better, I decided to go out and buy medicine and porridge for him.


Poor Kai..


Is he always alone all this time like this?


Is no one care when he sick?


Kai... You must be very lonely.. Suppose that your mother give you a little more attention and not act arbitrarily! You must be happy..


It was now 11 pm, uri appa and eomma would find me. But I couldn't leave Kai alone for now, I should call them to say I'm staying at a friend's house today.

 


"Yeoboseyo, eomma? Eomma, ceoneun Yumi-ah. Today I'm staying at a friend's house, after all tomorrow  is Sunday. I'll be home at afternoon. Goodbye."

 


Well, I'd better go buy medicine and porridge now. I came out of the apartment and locked the door, I went down to the lobby and led out. Wuah, it turns out this place is really strategic. Once out, I can instantly find a 24-hour pharmacies and restaurants.

 


I bought a cold medicine and  plaster for fever, then I went to the restaurant to buy porridge for Kai and ramyeon for me. Thank goodness I brought quite a lot of money these days. Hmm, should I buy an isotonic drink for Kai? Looks like he needs isotonic drinks, he took a lot of sweat. So I bought a few isotonic drink. How good I am. Looks like I'm fit to be a wife.. kekeke

 


I'm heading back to the apartment with a full shopping bags in my both hands. I must hurry back before Kai was really dead. I rode the elevator and headed to the room number '9'.


Huh? Eo? Who's that at the door? For what she paced in front Kai's room?


 A stalker?  A killer ?  A ?  A robber?


I went over and turned out.........

 

It was Kai's mother.

 

 

WHAT! KAI'S MOTHER?! WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?! 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter