Worried

Crazy Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Worried

 

 

We drove around looking for a music box from one store to another store, but we didn't find that actually great. Indeed there were some pretty good music box, but was made of plastic and not antique at all.
So we decided to look for another shop. But this time our target is an antique store. Well, here it is the difficult, not many and almost no antique store in this town! Akh !

 


Moreover, how could this empty head look for the gift now, and his mother's birthday already tomorrow. And again the gift was hard to find. It looks like the weather was also not supporting us, a heavy rain began to fall, Kai stopped his bike to sideway and pulled out his raincoat.

 

 

And the worse, there is only one raincoat. And Kai told me to wear it. Though he was supposed to wear this raincoat. Can imagine how distressing and chill driving the bike at high speed on a rainy night like this? Moreover, Kai is just wearing a jacket! When I told Kai to wear it, he glared deadly at me. I knew there was no point in me doing this, so rather than make a scene and make the search more inhibited, I complied and put his coat in silence.

 


After that we immediately took off again. Our goal this time is an antique store located on the outskirts of the river. From the sound is antique, hopefully we find a music box that we search at there. It looks like this trip will take quite a long time. It also made me more concerned with Kai.

 


Is he going to be fine ? What if he was cold? What if he get fever?
Then I hugged him tightly, hoping he will be feel a little warm. But it seems not, I even made him short of breath, because I heard him cough when I tighten my arms. So I loosen my arms not to make it more worse. The bike stopped. It seems we've arrived.

 


"Are we there yet?" I shouted so that Kai could hear my voices on the sidelines of torrential rain.


"Eo, come on! The rain is heavy at all!"


 

I got off the bike. On the sidelines of the rain that bothers my eyes, I saw there was a Victorian-style store that reads "Antique shop: Hellen". Kai ran to the store, and I followed him behind.

 


KLING. The bell rang as we entered the store.  An orange lights and distinctive fragrance of antique greeted me when I entered the store. The design and placement of the items for sale laid out so neat and tidy, so pleasing to the eye.

 


Goods sold diverse, ranging from dolls, pencil, until the seat was sold. But, well, of course all the antiques. Huh, I feel bad because this beautiful store has been fouled with our wet bodies.

 


"What are you looking for?" The shopkeeper said abruptly.


Wuah, I was shocked. How could she suddenly appeared like that?!


"We're looking for a music box. The thing that nice, antique and play out the classical music." Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter