The Gift

Crazy Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Gift

 

 

What? I had to accompany Kai to his mother's event?!

Oh my goodness ...

We haven't gone away yet, but I can already imagine it, there is definitely a glamorous gathering of people wearing a blink clothes. And I'm sure I just speechless just like goats there. Why should he take me?

 

"Why?! Why should I go with you?" I shouted frantically.

"Can you not shout? My ears will broke up hearing you. Of course you have to accompany me, do you want me to lose control at there? If you participate, at least you can hold me."

 

So is that he means...

Well well well. Anyone who has a mother like his mother would want to always grumpy. Moreover, a hightemper-man like Kai would explode at any time.

 

"Isn't there anyone else? Ah! Why don't you just take Sehun or Chanyeol to go with you?"

"Are you crazy? Chanyeol already going out with your friends, how could he have time for this? Moreover, isn't strange to bring a guy friend to a party? Later I was mistaken for being a gay. And, if you go to this event certainly brought a girlfriend!"

 

I was glad he was so claim me as his girlfriend, but why is he so rude! I'm certainly glad that I could pull his tongue.

 

"Um.. I might know, actually what kind of event is ths?" I asked doubtfully.

"You really ask too much.. Why don't you just do what I've said?"

"But you must tell me! I have a right to know!"

"Arraseo. You don't need to shout. I don't really know, it looks like 10th hotel anniversary or that kind of event. I don't care."

"Then why did you have to go?"

"I don't know.. It seems that my mother would introduce me as her son or something. She said that the Minister would be there, so I had to come. But I don't understand what the importance of the Minister want to see me."

 

WHAT?! THE MINISTER?!

 

Oh my goodness... Of course he had to come to the event! The son have to participate in the family business. Well, it doesn't mean taking part, but of course there must be visible. At least Kai must be polite. The Minister who had come up but not greeted by the son of the owner of the event? That's stupid...

Well.. Kai was stupid until he couldn't understand. Nae Babo namjachingu.

 

"Huh.. Never mind, I will accompany you. But please, you can't tell me what to do this and that at the party."

"Who wants to control you? You're the person who can't be regulated."

"What-"

"Hey, find a suitable dress for her." Kai said to the shop assistant cut off my words.

 

Suddenly, I was pulled into the dressing room, and I was told to try a dress that has been chosen. But there's something is bothering me, why Kai just sit and watch? Instead, he had to find clothes too?

 

I first tried the soft colored dresses. This dress wrapped around my body tightly, and the knee length. The shop assistant opened the dressing room door and told me to get out so that Kai could see it. Oh my goodness, why should ask the opinion of Kai?! I was so embarrassed.

 

I came out of the dressing room shyly and the shop assistant asked at Kai, "How is this? These models just came out two weeks ago. And the colors fit perfectly with the soft leather of this lady."

Kai just looked bored and shook his head, "Uh-huh, replace it with another."

 

Damn. Is it the comments?! Ukh .

I was taken back to the dressing room by the shop assistant that still served me with a business smile. I tried second dress, this time is a long black dress. When Kai saw it, he just commented like this, "Ugly. Your chest look flat"

 

Damn... How could he comment like that?

This time the third dress. Long white satin dress, long sleeves with a seam at the waist stuck to the bottom. I showed it to Kai, "Like a ghost." so his comments. And I continued to change the dress. Although this is expensive and renowned boutiques, this boutique seems not being satisfactory to Kai. I just got tired of changing clothes on, I'm going to die.

 

Is this my fault until all this expensive dress look ugly? Or just his eyes ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter