Dated

Crazy Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dated

 


Today Kai looked tired and a bit lazy. I wondered what was wrong with him. Could he still angry because of what happened at the airport? Ah is not possible.. When considering the incident at the airport that I am supposed to be angry. Yes what is not!

 

On the way home from the airport, Kai suddenly stopped in the bookstore and buy thinner. Turned out it Kai was bought it for me! Clearly to sterilize Kazuma's kiss on my cheek. Of course I refused. Do I have to wear thinner to my face?!

 

Kai looked bored all day. I'm also tired of looking him. And I just wanted to use this break to eat in peace, but why Kai tailed behind me with his bored face?! If he was bored, why he doesn't get bored alone instead TAILED  ME?! Moreover, his followers also tailed me! Huh!

 

"What do you want?! From the earlier I get tired of being tail along with a face like that! At least let me know the reason!"

".........." Kai just silent.

"Hey.. You're still angry because I don't want to use that thinner to clean my cheeks? Don't worry! I've been wash my face ten times when I got home!"

"Date...."

"Huh?"

"Let's date..."

"Are you crazy?"

"Don't talk too much. I'm not kidding.."

Hem, Kai seems not kidding.. "Date? It means, you and me? Together?"

"Of course... What do you think about date, huh?"

 

Golden empty head! He treated me like an idiot. Of course I knew that dating was both. But wherever we went, usually his followers definitely participate us. So I was a little amazed when Kai asked me out.

 

"Uh... Where are we going?"

"Wherever you want. The important thing I want to date." Kai replied lethargic.

 

It is up to me?! Wuah... Kai was good. It should be utilized for this moment. Usually he decide where we will go. Even if I refused he would be forced or pulled me to the destination. Wuah... It's really weird!

 

Actually I'm lazy to go. But if I refuse, Kai would surely insist to asked me out. Instead of being force against this psychopath, I'd better obey it. Moreover, he so well today...hmm .... I feel like I want to go to amusement park. But again I don't have any money.

 

"Your treat?"

"Of course! Everywhere when dating the boy who pay it! Not need to ask! Define the goal!"

Finally he shouted. Hehehe. I think I haven't quiet if I don't make him angry, "Well, I want to the amusement park!"

"Of all the places in this city, you choose an amusement park? Weird.."

"What's weird! You did make this choice right? Don't protest!"

"Hhh......." Kai just sighed.

I wonder why he didn't reply. His mood is really not good today? What's wrong with him?!

"Wait at the back gate after school." Kai said.

"But I was sentenced today to clean the toilet."

"I'll take care of it. You just wait for me."

After saying that Kai and his followers left. 'I'll take care of it'? Can it be trusted? Well.. No harm trust him this time. I'm too lazy to clean the toilet today.

 


*After school*

Already fifteen minutes I waited for the gold came. But he didn't come! Akh!! Just see if he didn't come in five minutes! I will pull his hair until he get bald!!

* BROOOM BROOOOM ! ! ! CIIIT ~ *

A red motorcycle stopped in front of me. This motor is a motor that he used that time. Although this is the second time I saw this bike, still I shudder to see this super 'wow' bike.

 

Kai lifted his helmet, "Ppali."

"Eo? Are we go with it?"

"Of course! If you ask again I'll pull you!"

Not changed... Still, 'I'll pull you' are the words which he hurled at me. I climbed into it. Still, this bike made me confused where I should hold on.

"Hold on." Kai said as he pulled my hand to his stomach.

 

At first he didn't want me to hold on with a pose like this. Now instead he told me to hold on to his arms. It turned out that he can be sweet too, lol ~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter