The Event

Crazy Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The Event

 

 

I got to the apartment that indicated by Sehun. Indeed, this apartment is very cool, this is too cool for high school kid. I went into the lobby and went up by elevator to the room number 9. I rang the bell and spoke on interphone, "Kai~ I'm coming~ "

 


But the door wasn't opened. I tried again, but still the door wasn't opened as well. Eottoke? Do I have to wait here until Kai came out? I tried to open the door and found the door unlocked. Kai babo. What if there was a thief who entered ? My stupid boyfriend. I went in, "Annyeong...."

 


But no one at all. Well, obviously no one, Kai just lived alone. Does he make his own meals and wash clothes during this time? I can't imagine Kai cooking or washing. I took off my shoes and leave it on the mat and then I walked through the living room and kitchen, leading to a room which was on the corner. When I opened the door, how shocked I found Kai was asleep on the floor. And not only that, he's still wearing the uniform he wore yesterday! That means he immediately collapsed without being able to take off his shirt! Oh my goodness Kai!!

 


"KAI!" I yelled as I ran towards him.


"Uh. Huh? Y-Yumi?" Asked Kai was still in a state of semi-consciousness.


"Yes it's me! Are you all right?" I put my hand to his forehead. Geez, his body warm.

 

"Hey, let's get on the bed" I said, circled his right hand to my shoulder.

 

 

Kai groaned and I tried to make him stand. I led him up to the bed and put him to bed. First, he had to change his clothes first. He will be more sick if he wearing a damp clothes like this. I opened the wardrobe and grab whatever I could reach. Then I brought him his clothes.

 


"Kai. Hey, can you hear me? You should change your shirt" Kai didn't budge.

 


I guess I should change his clothes *please don't assume me as a nasty girl*. Then I began to his clothes one by one. Ukh ! Six pack?! No wonder I felt his stomach was strong when I hugged him. When I treated his back, I couldn't see him clearly because of the dark. But now, I could see clearly! I thought he's slim, it turned out he muscular. Whew!

 


Yumi! Focus! Focus! You shouldn't be like this! Kai is sick!

 


After I managed to open his shirt, I changed his clothes with a T-shirt that I took earlier. Well, this is the time...I...must...open...the pants... Ukh, I will close my eyes. Oh no no, if I close my eyes how can I change it? Ah come on! No time to think! Just break through! Just as I'm about to his pants, Kai caught my arm.

 


"What do you think would you do?" Said Kai and of course still in a state of semi-consciousness.


"Uh-uh, I-I-"
 

"You go out."

 


I'm straight went out without saying anything because of shame. Wuah, almost. I'm thankful I didn't have to change his pants. Really, I'm not lying, I 'm really grateful. While waiting, I took the aid box which is above the refrigerator. Its full contents of drug, fever drug, antiseptic, and else. But, just a little antiseptic drugs in it. Well, I'm not surprised. Because Kai is often get on fight, surely these drugs are also frequently used. Where is the thermometer? Ah, this is it! I knocked the door of Kai's room.

 


"Are you finished?" I asked.

 


Kai didn't answer anything. Well, I take that as a 'yes'. When I came in, he had change his pants and lied on bed facing the wall. I pulled him gently that he slept with the supine position and covered him. I took the thermometer and insert the thermometer into his mouth. When I took back and saw the scale showed 38 degrees. Omo. Kai had to rest today. He can't go to the event with this condition. Now that surely he must take medication.

 


I woke him up in a sitting position and drank him the liquid cold medicine. After that I put him to bed again. Kai must took a lot of rest today. he shouldn't have to come to the event. Maybe I'll let him sleep. But if his situation has improved this afternoon, I'll wake him up.

 


I wiped his sweat with a towel that has been cheated by the cold water, at least it can reduce his fever. Once his situation improves enough, I went into the kitchen and tried to make him porridge. But I gave up on my second attempt, and decided to order it.

 


It was now 4 pm. Usually the rich's event that are held at night, right? Or About 7 pm. Well, we'll see his condition until 6 pm. If the fever down, I'll wake him to go to the event. If it has not gone down, I would not wake him. I'll take the risk later, the most important thing Kai didn't get more sick.

 


I watched television while waiting for Kai to woke up. The porridge would have been cold when he woke up, I should just move it  to the bowl for me to easy warm it later. I went back to his room, he was asleep with his mouth slightly open. Slightly annoying, Kai still look dashing with his state of sleep and I was wondering when he could look ugly...hm.. I wiped his sweat again and squeezed the towel in the basin which I had prepared. Then I took his hand and watched his face. Hihi, I will use this opportunity to look at his face with a long time. When else I could see him look weak in this addition to at the moment Kekeke. Ukh ... I'm so sleepy ... Hem ..... Nyem nyem nyem ....
 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter