Unexpected

Crazy Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unexpected

 

 

After the snot event, I and Kai went home like nothing happen. We kept fighting as usual, and he still as usual. I wonder where did a romantic Kai?

 

Ah yes! Now I know what his mother's work, which is to make her so busy. It turned out that Kai's mother is the owner of the most prominent hotels in Korea! Oh my goodness. But even though they are rich, they are not happy. Comparison of the contrast to my family.

 

~PICK UP! PICK UP! PICK UP THE CALL! PICK UP!~


My cell phone rang loudly. I change the ringtone because yesterday my ringtone sounds ugly. But it seems that the ringtone is even more severe. I saw the screen was 'unknown'. This must be Kai. What did he call me?

 

"Hey snot~" Kai said. Damn.. Surely, he would call me 'snot' for the two weeks.

"Nuguseyo?" I asked to play dumb.

"Do you want to die?"

"Shirreo"

"Who am I?"

"You, the golden-head"

 

'TUT TUT~~~ TUUUUT'

 

Damn. He hung up just like that. Just see. When I see you tomorrow. I will pulled out your eyes. I dialed Kai's number again, "Are you angry?" I asked.

"Nugu?" Kai asked.

"It's me, Yumi!"

"Who is Yumi?" Ukh, he really makes me upset!!

"The snot!! Satisfied?!"

"Oh you.... What's the matter?" He earnestly ask? Isn't that I was supposed to ask?

"I'm supposed to ask you why! Why are you calling?"

"No need to shout, right! Why are so rough?"

"You first!"

"Eo arasseo... Hey, you're coming with me tomorrow."

Huh, again. He ordered me like this! "Eodie?"

"To the boutique."

"Huh?"

"To the boutique!! Are you deaf?"

"Eo! Eo! Not need to shout? For what we are into a boutique?"


"To be sure to buy clothes, Babo!" He was really successful evoke anger.

"Of course I know! However, for what?"

"My mother's event"

"Oh..." I was immediately stunned to heard that.

"So you want to come, right?"

"Eo, I will go." Of course I'm coming! When else I could see Kai wear many kinds of clothes! He must have been very handsome.

"Okay."


 'TUT TUT~~ TUT~ TUUUUT~'

 

He was really cruel. How could he just hung up after saying 'Okay'. Obviously,  Kai still come to her event, I thought he wouldn't want to go to his mother's event again. Well, although he's rough on the mouth, but I know for sure Kai loves his mother even though her mother that bad.

 

The boutiques that would be definitely visited by Kai is an expensive posh boutiques. But for what Kai asked me to come to the boutique? Is he needs my opinion to his dress? Did he just want to show off his expensive clothes he wears? Ah, no need to think about it. I'll know the answer tomorrow.

 

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

 

"Yumiii!!! Listen! KYAAA!!!" Emi screamed with excitement, right in my ear.

In fact I just stepped my foot into the classroom. But Emi immediately greeted me with a super hard shout. Huft, at least I want a quiet morning.

"Eo wae?!"

"You know, you know?"

"I do not know"

"Yah!

"Wae?"

"I've been going out with Chanyeol! Kyaa!"

 

What?! Going out?!

 

We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter