Bonus Chapter

Crazy Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♚Bonus Chapter: Kazuma's Pov

 

 

Have you ever liked someone who would certainly not possibly be yours?

Have you ever liked someone until she couldn't be separated from your sight?

Have you ever liked someone to the point where you difficult to breathe?

 

Yes, I've...

 

And I like the girl who I just met three days ago.

Which she is my stepbrother's girlfriend, Kai...

I know this is impossible, but what my powers?

Is this my fault because I had liked her?

I'm sorry... but I like you...

 

 

 

Here I am waiting at the back gate of the school. My heart was pounding rapidly while waiting for Yumi out of school. Why she didn't come out? Indeed, she said she have to clean the toilet for this week, but why she didn't come out? Now its 6 pm. Yesterday, Sehun spoke to Yumi. He said he would tell Yumi all the reason why he and Kai hates me.. Oettoke?

 

Kai and others have hated me since that accident, and Yumi will hate me too because of this problem?

Jebal....

It's okay if they hate me, but please don't you. I can still hold if they hate me, but I don't want if you also hate me. I noticed there was a girl who was lead here, I believe that is Yumi's friend named Emi. I'll ask her where Yumi is.

 

"Excuse me, you're Yumi's friend, right?" I asked the girl as she passed me.

She paused, "Yes I am, why?"

"Do you know where's Yumi?"

"Um.... I-I don't know..." She said nervously while occasionally glancing at a large tree that was in the school yard.

 

She's behavior strange. So I looked at the tree that she was an occasional glace, and I saw Yumi was squatting there. Turned out she was hiding behind the tree... hiding from me...

 

"Oh, nae kamsahamnida. I will wait for her." I smiled to her.

 

Shee glared at me see my smile and acting nervous. Waeyo? Is there something wrong in my face? Eventually she went and I kept waiting for Yumi. I don't want to leave her, I'll wait until she's out. And it's been two hours I waited for her to come out of hiding, but she didn't come out well. I'm very upset about it. She really hates me now. She wouldn't even meet me up willingly hiding all this time to avoid me.

 

Please...please don't let you come to hate me...

 

Then I saw her stand up and run to the side of the school. I feel she would try to run away from me with climbing wall, and then I turned to the direction where she will go down. And I was right, she was hanging on the wall because she can't go down.. Hahaha, she's really stupid...

 

"Need help?" I told her.

She looked back with a grateful face. But once she knows it's me, her expression turned dark.

"Gomawo." She said as she bowed her head.

After a gap of a few seconds she was getting ready to run away, but her effort failed because I caught her hand.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I asked poignant.

"Let me go!" She shouted as she tried to take my hand out of her hand.

" Answer me why you're avoiding me."

 

She did not answer but instead pulled her hand tightly. My grip slipped from her hand due to her rebellious, her hands fly and her nails scratched my face that has been previously injured due to being hit by Sehun and creating a long line of injuries and it feels sore. But the pain in my face was not hurt as wound in my heart because she's avoiding me.

 

She saw my face hurt and she thought better to run away. Then she began to pulled out the aid box she always carried and began to treat my wounds.

 

Why?

Why didn't she just go away leave me?

 

The feeling in my chest overflowing as if about to explode at any time. I take this opportunity to explain what happened exactly, that Hyori has set me up and I was a victim of all this. She listened while treating my wounds on my face.

 

Can you also treat the wound in my heart? Please don't avoid me, please..please... This feeling has been overflowing and couldn't be stopped. I took her hand and put it on my chest,

 

"I didn't seize Hyori ... I mean it.. but.. Eottokaji? Naega johahaneun....."

 

These words flowed out of my mouth. Without realize it I was aware of what I say. How could I be so stupid? How can I go out of control and destroy everything? She was stunned, until finally she pulled her hand out of my chest. She looked at me with an expression of disbelief. Her face was red all over in shock because my confession.

 

"I- I... I...." She muttered, until finally she ran left.

 

I sat up to see her run. I kept looking at her figure until it is completely out of sight. How could I lose control? Ugh, silly me! Realize Fujiwara Kazuma! She's your brother's girlfriend! She's the objects that you can't touch. You can't touch her, even love her.

 

Not to be....

 

"Kazuma... You're stupid..." I muttered.

 

 

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

   

After what happened yesterday I no longer go to Yumi's school. Trying to not meet her then I'll forget her. But it was in vain. Steps lead me where she is. I followed her after she came home from school, I tried to keep her not to notice me that I followed her. And it worked. A person who are ignorant and slow as she would certainly be aware when being followed. Somehow I do so like this. Because of her, I so out of control and I followed her like a stalker- _ -

 

From the days I keep followed her, I find that every day after she returning from school she always went to the hospital where Kai in care. But her efforts to meet Kai was never successful because Kai didn't want meet her and his friends also preclude that she can't be met by Kai.

 

Surely all of this because of what happened at that time. Kai definitely angry because at that time Yumi prefer to be with me than to Kai. This is all my fault. Why I could just screw everything up?! I shouldn't have to come to Korea! Ugh!

 

Today Yumi didn't go to hospital because Kai was out of the hospital, she would lead straight to her home. On the way home she stopped at seven -eleven. So I decided to walk in circles in the compound of her house so she didn't see me when she came out later. As I was circling around her home, Heuk! It was Kai! Huh? What's he doing in front of Yumi's house? He paced while occasionally glancing at  a window on the second floor. I know the rooms are there belong to Yumi.

 

I understand he doesn't want to meet Yumi, then what he did in front of her house like that? Hahaha, it seems like not only me who lost control because of Yumi. But a charismatic guy like Kai was also looked foolish when associated with Yumi. Kekeke, I feel so much better.

 

After Kai walked some back and forth, finally he went. By the way, why Yumi take a long time? Why didn't she come back well from seven-eleven? It's weird..

 

I immediately rushed towards seven-eleven, and on the way I saw Yumi being held by five big-bodied guy. From his uniform, the uniform from Anyang Art High School. They certainly were vixen's messengers!

 

How can she be so sneaky sent five people to kill Yumi?! Oh my goodness, I'm definitely going to make the calculations to the foul fox. I've ready to help Yumi, but I stopped my intentions because I saw Kai was walking toward me. I immediately hide before Kai could see me. Kai walked past me, he wasn't noticed me who was hiding behind the pole because he was concentrating on his own mind.

 

Suddenly he stopped and stunned. Expression of surprise on his face show that he saw Yumi being in danger. Seem my decision to hide was the right decision, Yumi definitely prefer Kai to helped her. Kai just stood in shock, but every few seconds he changed his expression with the expression of cold toward Yumi and left her.

 

"KAAAIII!" Yumi shouted for help from Kai who left her.

 

Why did Kai leave her?! How could he stand to let Yumi smothering by five men like that?! Though Yumi had severe circumstances with injuries on her body. I guess he couldn't do that to her.

 

Well, I'm not surprised. A person with high self-esteem as Kai would surely do it to people who have to dumped him. I could see Yumi was very hurt because Kai leave her. Yumi continued rebelled, but her efforts were failed.

 

"Kai!! Hey! Help me!!! UPH-!!!" Yumi shouted once again asking for his help, but she was hurried by a gorrilla-faced guy before she could finish her sentence. My body tensed see Yumi treated so roughly. I wanted to jump up to her and help her, but I held my wish deeply. For some reason, I believe Kai definitely wouldn't have the heart to leave Yumi.

 

I looked at Kai, his expression.. Kai was so hurt. Yumi may not be able to see it because backs facing Yumi, but I can see it very clearly. It turns out that although Kai is walked away, but his heart is so hurt because leaving Yumi.

 

His expression couldn't lie this time. Requires his high pride he walked away. I knew Kai was so hurt by Yumi, but I know he was more hurt again this time. I'll see how long that his pride couldn't resist himself to helping Yumi.

 

"GYAAAAAAA!!!!" The gorilla voice that distract me again from Kai to Yumi.

 

0_o! Yumi bite gorilla's hand that was silencing . Wuahh .. I can't believe Yumi so determined against them. The gorilla release his hand and Yumi managed to escape. She was screaming for Kai as she ran toward Kai tried to grab him. But her effort failed because she was re-ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter