Party Pt.2

Crazy Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Party Pt.2

 

After crying for so long and pouring out my problems to Emi, it looks like all the burden has been lifted. In addition to hurting yourself,you're also hurting the people who are around you. I am grateful to have a bestfriend like Emi, and I will not make her sad again like yesterday. Because she, is my precious friend.

In addition, I became aware that this was actually  my fault and little problem I make gonna be a  big problem. How foolish of me to be stressed and waste my time with Kai who just dreams about Hyori. I know, I lost because of the fear in me. And now is not the time to let it sink in,  but it's time to move on. 

Ah! Right! I just remembered that  there will be an event with Kai’s mother tomorrow!  Oops, I almost forgot about it. What clothes should I wear? Should I wear the dress I wore  yesterday?

 

"YUMI!!"

Wuah! Who’s the owner of that depression’s voice? And also who is screaming at night like that?
I opened the window, "Who is shouting?"

"Here, stupid!" Kai shouted while waving his hand.
Huh? Kai? What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" I shouted again.

"I struggled to come here and that's your reaction?! Anyway, what happened to you!?"
Urgh, Why is he mad at me? It . Wait- he's been struggling to come here for the sake of asking about my condition? Huh, I must have worried him these days. I'm sorry Kai.

"What?! I did nothing! You are weird!"

"Don’t answer me like that! I thought you became docile, what now? you're back to being a wild woman?!"

"What did you say-"

"Take this!" Kai cut me by throwing a black plastic bag which 'successfully' landed on my face.

"Uphh!!!"

"That's for you! I'll go!" Said Kai until he ran away.

 

Huh? What's this?
I started to open the plastic ties, and in it, there was a black cloth. When I picked it out, it was a dress. A very beautiful dress. A 5cm dress above the knee, with charming blue stitches and perfect folds. This dress is perfect with my blue high heels. Hm, Kai Jjang!
I  love him even more 

 

 

 

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

      I was ready to go to the party. My hair curls flowing down, check. Make up, check. Perfume, check. Neat and elegant dress, check. Shiny heels, check.

Well, everything is perfect and am just waiting for Kai to pick me up. But... where is that gold-head? He said he will pick me up at half past 6 pm, but it is 7pm right now!!  An hour have passed!

I called him, "Yah! Where are you?! You said you were going to pick me up at half past six?! Now it’s already at 7pm!"   "Ugh...mmh...why do you have to shout?? Take it easy...ugh..." Kai groaned.
Oh my goodness. His voice.. it's as if he just woke up.. HOW COULD HE JUST WAKE UP NOW?!
"You just woke up?! How could you-"

~tut tut~ Kai hung up.
ARGHH!!! How dare he just hang up?! Though I was ready from earlier,  it turned out that he just woke up!! Oh my goodness... Ah! Migraine!   Kai finally came to pick me up at 7.30pm. When he came, I didn't  have the strength to be angry. Because all of my energy has been spent to beat the pillows which I put Kai’s photo on it. Well, to eliminate my anger. But as a result, my makeup is smudged and I had to clean my makeup again from head to toe! Ukh !

Now Kai blame me for this tidiness because I took too long to dress up. Well it was true, when I heard him coming, I got myself messy in the mirror. So, he had to wait for me over 15 minutes to get dressed again. But it was only 15 minutes. I waited him for an hour!! Imagine it!

Well never mind, the things have passed,so just let it pass. But we should arrive at the party as soon as possible. Kai asked the driver to speed up the pace of his car. And the driver was driving like a madman! Before, he was driving really slowly like a snail, but when he requested to drive the car faster, he drove fast like this. Huhh...   It turned out that we arrived at our destination faster than I thought. Well, it's natural. With that much speed, no wonder we can get in just 20 minutes. Though the distance takes approximately 45 minutes. Of course the pay is worth, it looks like 1/3 of my life has been left behind in the last 8 miles.

As soon as we arrived, Kai immediately opened the car door and walked into the lobby without bothering to wait for me. Ugh! That golden-head is very annoying. At least he should wait for me out of the car, isn’t it? He even walked away and left me. If it wasn’t for the party, I would have chased and kicked him on the ! He's such a @#$%!!!

"Yah! Ppali! You're too slow" Kai yelled.

He stood at the entrance waiting for me, I thought he was really leaving me. Huh, his acts and his mouth are really different! If only he could improve a little bit on the way he talk, he'd be the perfect guy...

"Nae nae my Lord, be patient please. Don’t you know the struggle of a woman who have to walk in 9 cm heels!? Have you ever tried it?! Huh?!" I replied with an annoyed voice and raising my voice.   Oops, I completely forgot that it's a public place here, but I shouted at him like that! Luckily, no one was around. If there was, for sure I was labeled as a woman who have no manners. I have to keep the image here because this is where the rich people act like a perfectionist.

I went to Kai who was waiting at the entrance in the lobby, and he slid his hand to my waist to guide me in. I pushed his hand away, "Where do you think you're sticking your hand at?  Byuntae."
"W-what? Byuntae you say?! It's a reasonable thing baboyah!" Kai said, once again he slid his hand to my waist.   I pushed his hand again, "Haha, yah! It’s ticklish! Actually it’s the point where I get ticklish! So don’t touch it!"
Kai raised his eyebrow, "Stupid girl" then he finally led me to get inside the Hotel.   This time the party is even more luxurious than the previous party. And there are even more people attending in this party. I'm lazy to following Kai who was being greeted by the guests at his mother's side, so I sat on the VIP seats which  belongs to Kai. Wearing a high-heels like these are indeed really tiring!! I'm pretty sure that my legs are sore and had almost given up, because the pain is 'Whew'. But as much as it hurts. I might not take it off. I Wouldn’t be polite if I'm barefoot at a party as fancy as this.

And I also couldn’t tell if my feet was hurting to Kai because it would undermine the party and make him worry.
"Let's go home." Kai said as he suddenly appeared in front of me while lowering his tie.
"Ah, huh? You want to go home?" I asked, we stayed here for just an hour ago and he's going home?
"Of course, What else we want to do here?"
"Ugh! I'm just asking you nicely! Can you just answer it nicely too?"
"I’ve greet the important guests, and my mother is letting me go home. I’m dizzy if I longer in a crowded place. C'mon, hurry up."
"Baegopa...." I whined as I puckered my lips.
"There is so much food here, and you're still not satisfied, too?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter